Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration (19716 Views)

Arrested Judges: Ogungbeje Sues Buhari, AGF, DSS Others For N50bn / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by menix(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2015
Rabbish..
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Louislewis: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=22pt]Medicine after death.Please we the youths should not regret the actions now. We voted for our forefathers that suppose to be resting by now. You can't eat your cake and still have it. We have sold our birthright. This is medicine after death. The likes of Buhari, Audu Ogbe, Lai Mohammed etc are still youths of nowadays.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by kechywillz(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Apc scammed yall
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Na wa oooo. Anybody just dey sue anybody anyhow. What of Kemi Adeosun? Is she not a youth?
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
So i Googled "Youth Concerns Realisation Initiative" and found no hit.

I check the C.A.C Website for "Youth Concerns Realisation Initiative" and found no hit.

Another Kangaroo Organization seeking relevance.

In Dimka's Voice" This will die a Natural Death"

grin grin
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=22pt]Medicine after death.Please we the youths should not regret the actions now. We voted for our forefathers that suppose to be resting by now. You can't eat your cake and still have it. We have sold our birthright. This is medicine after death.[/size]

cheesy cheesy Indeed they are forefathers...
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by RealIgboboy: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Buhari is a learner,he has yet to realize that this is democracy. let someone wake him up becos he's still sleeping.
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Sasuwa(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2015
Whether Pdp like it or not , all we know are corruption must stop, change must come, naija must change

4 Likes

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by dougivilla(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2015
Is appointing a youth now a constitutional matter?

What part of the constitution has PMB breached abeg?

Shey una no gree hear when we dey tell una say them go go exhume fossils and ancient men and forefathers put as our leaders.

Make una no worry, e remain 3 years and six months for one chance first half to Finnish.

1 Like

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by repogirl(f): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Old wine tinz grin angry
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by babafirst(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
So i Googled "Youth Concerns Realisation Initiative" and found no hit.

I checked the C.A.C Website for "Youth Concerns Realisation Initiative" and found no hit.

Another Kangaroo Organization seeking relevance.

In Dimka's Voice" This will die a Natural Death"
Investigate properly,it must be an offshoot or splinter group from TANOID.Were they sleeping when Baba sent his list to the senate?Na hungry man association.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
SMH

PAID PAINED GROUPS
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by haywire07(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Buhari- *we have tooo much enemies wallahi..let's jst b watching * grin grin..so dis unrecognized group think they can stop us.? I'll pretend their petition didn't get to my table .or else I'll put their leader in d same cell wit nnamdi kanu
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by bluaero(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Joke of the day! cheesy
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Hilaskee(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Am a youth and I support this struggle but unfortunately, it is not constitutional and may not be actionable per se
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by missKiffy(f): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Too many groups in Nigeria
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by loomer: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Cry me a river
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by redcliff: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2015
DATAGlNGLES:
Clowns everywhere, Nigeria is a joke abeg!!!

exactly!
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by cardoctor(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2015
iambabaG:
Dis is an unrecognized nd unregistered group.. All dis silly youths seeking relevance shuld know gone r d days wen d presidency will shut dem up wit brown envelopes. Wen una tire, una go read una book; make yourselves into people of substance wit something to offer nd den u will be called. Wailing wailers oshi #5 una no go see!!

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Gowon that's ur work I guess
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Cre8(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Where will this end? shocked
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by HRich(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
cathodekazim:
Group sues Buhari, seeks to halt ministers’ inauguration

Nigerian youths under the aegis of Youth Concerns Realisation Initiative have filed a suit seeking to stop President Muhammadu Buhari from inaugurating the 36 recently-cleared ministers.

The members of the group are protesting against the non-inclusion of youths among the ministers-designate.

Media officer of the initiative, Ms. Blessing Luka, who spoke on behalf of the group at a press briefing in Abuja, on Monday, said it was now clear that the administration has no intention of giving Nigerian youths a chance.

She expressed regret that politicians across party lines had formed the habit of using youths during elections and dumping them afterwards.

She said, “We at YCRI have filed an action in suit No FHC/ABJ/773/2015. We expected to see youths among the President’s 36 nominees sent to the Senate but we were disappointed to see no youth in the list.

“For this reason, we have gone to court to ask for an injunction to restrain the President from inaugurating them until they give the youths a sense of belonging.

“This matter was filed on Friday October 30, 2015. What we are simply asking is that they (ministers-designate) should not be inaugurated or assigned portfolios.”

Luka stressed that it would be a total disservice to the nation for youths who formed the bulk of Nigeria’s population to be left out of the decision-making process.

According to her, Nigerians youths had restrained themselves from resorting to self-help, hence their decision to seek legal redress.

http://punchng.com/2015/11/3385

First question to ask yourself before any action is "IS BUHARI A YOUTH"? Buhari is the type who don't have any business with youths.
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by DrHighchief(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
R d youths really ready to take d mantle of leadership? Is it d so called old men I watched on TV laying claim to youth leadership in Nigeria (different youth faction) that wants to rule or become a minister or is it d ones (NANS) that gave a senator an award? The youth should examine and organise themselves first before thinking of leadership positions though some of our youths have excelled in leadership positions.
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by smartkc45(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:
Non-inclusion of youths among the ministers-designate

Are you people not aware that APC is a party for the aged ? cheesy

I pity the people still expecting change from the overspent and over rotated politicians.

Picture below speaks volume, but una no gree open una eyes.

The guys below me are irredeemable, please ignore them. grin

#Young and #Aged. Lolzzzzzz!
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by jajainall(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
In as much as I know and many believe that this suit will not see the light of the light .... I still share their concern . How can a 50 year old or more than tell me he/she representing my interest as a youth, I failed coming to terms with that....

But the next nairalander below will enlighten me better
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by Patented: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Wasting time and money, frivolous law suit. This is not the previous dispensation. They wont get "shut up money"

1 Like

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by solonazzy: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:

I pity the people still expecting change from the overspent and over rotated politicians.

Yea.... Picture speaks louder..... Some r lookin fresh.... After sacking d nation dry, others look dry n old, cos of d country's issues

1 Like

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by contigiency(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2015
When we are saying that the cabinet is long over due, people are still asking for more time. No I dont support this, in as much as we want youths and women to be in leadership, Nigerian present economic realities require tested and trusted hands for us to get out of our present mess. Its not time for trial and error. So I advice all to tarry a while and lets see what the near future of this our great country will look like.
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by ojaythegreat(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2015
exactly what we bargained for grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by NovusHomo(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:

Nigerian youths are incompetent.. They lack education, and good culture.They are intellectually lazy. In short, they are not ready to lead. Most can't read (give them a few paragraphs and hear them moan "too long"wink). Read what they write and you will wonder if there are any schools in their corner of the country. All they do is drink, dance, fo*k, and wage e-war on anyone who disagrees with them. Yet, they want to be Ministers. Wait, and you will soon see what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by MayorXB: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2015
175:
Lolz! This is serious!!!!
Sponsored youths it would seem.
Re: Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration by MayorXB: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:

The difference is clearer than the brighter morning star. That is what you want to hear, can we now move on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In The South-East - Official / Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.