Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (7847 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke. / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
now that's a great one. I'm impressed. I feed, sleep, dream, bath and breath music. That's all I do. I'm not into writing tho, but music is my sweetheart. My first, present and future love grin grin

Unfortunately, I can't sing, I can't dance. All I do is listen. Ironic I know. I love it that way. tongue

You mind sharing some other stuff you've written? Lemme see how well yur doing tongue

Lol I can't forgive you if u can't sing, but u can't dance? Common! Don't tell me u can't dance ordinary Shoki sef o. I love guys when they dance, its so cute.

Ummm I have posts on nairaland. If u click on my profile u will find some, I will write more too, u know I can't post my editorials on this thread tongue
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by frankcris(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
mtscheeeew

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lol I can't forgive you if u can't sing, but u can't dance? Common! Don't tell me u can't dance ordinary Shoki sef o. I love guys when they dance, its so cute.

Ummm I have posts on nairaland. If u click on my profile u will find some, I will write more too, u know I can't post my editorials on this thread tongue
dance? Well .........well........well.....*stammering* I better not say nothing about that. #nocomment

Yea, I've seen and read those. They are nice. Have you got more?
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by awesome11(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Strahovski:

Sir, when you make a donation, out of goodwill you don't have to come publicly to announce your work.

Besides I'm not claiming to be rich. Please read my comment again. It was said that Seun is the richest and I countered it that he may not be. I don't know his bank balance neither does anyone or himself know my bank balance.

Let's be matured. No one would pay you for buttlicking especially Seun.

And speaking of donation, I have donated twice to the Syrian Refugees through Google Charity. Even on business section, someone requested loan and I granted it without requesting payback and I told the person not to announce but delete his thread. I don't need to announce myself or my blessings. Neither should anyone.

We are here to interact and have fun not display wealth or donations of 100k.

So once again sir, with all due respect, Seun is not the richest neither I'm I and please try to read and understand before quoting someone.

And please take back the word you used on me. I'm no fraud. Rendering insult to someone stressing his view is immature.

God bless

Obviously, someone with this class of maturity should be doing well financially. How was your day at work?
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
dance? Well .........well........well.....*stammering* I better not say nothing about that. #nocomment

Yea, I've seen and read those. They are nice. Have you got more?

Yeah but I post each one per 3 days. I'll post another maybe thursday. Bear with me
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:

and also strike his 3rd leg.
geez!!! Why evulz? grin
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:

lol

if I no like am wetin I go con like o, am not that boring na.
u get mouth jooor,unlike other galz wey go deny am grin abeg come like my third leg nah cheesy
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yeah but I post each one per 3 days. I'll post another maybe thursday. Bear with me
lol @bear with me.

Yur cute tho tongue
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol @bear with me.
Yur cute tho tongue
Thanks...but I no get that thing wey ur Dp dey stress about sha
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 04, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Thanks...but I no get that thing wey ur Dp dey stress about sha
lol. I guess you ran to check my pic. Hahahaha tongue

Well, it's about those dudes who are so obsessed with perfect body *big yansh, big b(.)(.)b*. At the end, they end up with nothing
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by ril19(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Me I Must Laugh At The Comments Guys Are Making Here O. Everybody Is Just Lambasting The Guy. Could He Possibly Be A Rich Kid? Make Una Forget About That Bold 5 Advert Thing. There May Be An Explanation. Buh One Thing Is Sure Though, Oga Seun No Dey Top That List.(Due Respect Tho).
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I guess you ran to check my pic. Hahahaha tongue

Well, it's about those dudes who are so obsessed with perfect body *big yansh, big b(.)(.)b*. At the end, they end up with nothing

And you are one of them dudes tongue
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by cutejeff(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2015
The s.i unit of stupidly foolish is (Sf).....op always add that in bracket anytime you are writing your name...Thank me later

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

And you are one of them dudes tongue
Am I? shocked shocked cry
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2015
poor church rat.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Am I? shocked shocked cry
Who no like better thing?
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Who no like better thing?
Mai kyau safe

Trust you slept well
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by CertifiedSamuel: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP is just being sarcastic.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by CertifiedSamuel: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Strahovski:

Sir, when you make a donation, out of goodwill you don't have to come publicly to announce your work.

Besides I'm not claiming to be rich. Please read my comment again. It was said that Seun is the richest and I countered it that he may not be. I don't know his bank balance neither does anyone or himself know my bank balance.

Let's be matured. No one would pay you for buttlicking especially Seun.

And speaking of donation, I have donated twice to the Syrian Refugees through Google Charity. Even on business section, someone requested loan and I granted it without requesting payback and I told the person not to announce but delete his thread. I don't need to announce myself or my blessings. Neither should anyone.

We are here to interact and have fun not display wealth or donations of 100k.

So once again sir, with all due respect, Seun is not the richest neither I'm I and please try to read and understand before quoting someone.

And please take back the word you used on me. I'm no fraud. Rendering insult to someone stressing his view is immature.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Darkskingoddess undecided
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

Read again... the man asked me.

What's wrong with Nigerians these days. God
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by CertifiedSamuel: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Strahovski:

Read again... the man asked me.

What's wrong with Nigerians these days. God

He asked u and u had to explode? More so, does this post relate to romance? Why do I have this feeling that u re just trying to seek attention?
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by shizzy7(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
femi4:
Your English is poor....Sorry, your English is not rich

[b]Its funny that you are living amidst scorpions[/b[ BTW, how far with your PDS programme in FUTA?
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin
CHAI!!! why are you killing that rich boy's swag like this?? ...
You're wicked..
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

He asked u and u had to explode? More so, does this post relate to romance? Why do I have this feeling that u re just trying to seek attention?

Who is seeking attention? I'm i the one who created the thread?

The man called me a fraud. I guess you skipped that part. Someone calls you a fraud you won't explode. Even the man himself knows, he did not quote me further and we were both silent until you came. Take a rest man.

So read again and again. So any attention seeker is you.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Moana(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Arbiola:
Yes! You heard me right..I'm the richest guy on nl..I just don't like show off,i would've shared with you guys my mansions in Lekki...Girls,i know you all like money,pls dnt bother asking of my phn no. because i won't give you...Nairalanders count yourselves lucky to see the richest guy...My advice to all those niggas balling hard,bring it on,never give up,you'll make it one day...
#Peace
is that what your pastor told you to tell everyone? grin
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by ShayGirl(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Grow up pls!!!!! Na beg i beg...
Ogbeni, uve showed off already...no need saying u dont like showing off undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nelkoko: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bros na stroke catch u sooo
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by newsteller: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2015
osaslord500:
Richest guy wey still dey sell bold 5 and kill scorpion, check ur profile bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please. / Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.