Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (7862 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke. / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op i need 5million angry angry and if u tell me u dont have,may thunder strike ur two balls!! grin
see ur life now, Money begger.
If u really money do u tink OP wud give u 4 free? Huh, u gotta open ur stinking leg 4 him to do before he gives u any money. Stinkiin hoee
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:

U re a charlatan
If u re rich as u claim
Seun donated 100k to light
I guess u can donate more.
Essence of wealth is philantropy
Quote me when u ve done that. Aminat508 will pls verify 4 me plz

Sir, when you make a donation, out of goodwill you don't have to come publicly to announce your work.

Besides I'm not claiming to be rich. Please read my comment again. It was said that Seun is the richest and I countered it that he may not be. I don't know his bank balance neither does anyone or himself know my bank balance.

Let's be matured. No one would pay you for buttlicking especially Seun.

And speaking of donation, I have donated twice to the Syrian Refugees through Google Charity. Even on business section, someone requested loan and I granted it without requesting payback and I told the person not to announce but delete his thread. I don't need to announce myself or my blessings. Neither should anyone.

We are here to interact and have fun not display wealth or donations of 100k.

So once again sir, with all due respect, Seun is not the richest neither I'm I and please try to read and understand before quoting someone.

And please take back the word you used on me. I'm no fraud. Rendering insult to someone stressing his view is immature.

God bless

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by dimexilux(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
dis guy resemble Saka, no be small
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by simplifyone(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kids kids kids I am so sure the clothes you put on are from your parents,you can't even feed yourself you are saying you are rich
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
CONGRAS,,,NOW U'VE SUCCEDED IN GETTING PMS FRO NL BABES
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Thank you op
Lmao!
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
If u really money do u tink OP wud give u 4 free? Huh, u gotta open ur stinking leg 4 him to do before he gives u any money. Stinkiin hoee
B4 NKOR grin
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by dmola(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op i need 5million angry angry and if u tell me u dont have,may thunder strike ur two balls!! grin

bt y his two balls

smh
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lmao!
swiri
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I dey laugh
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
she mention your name for her post? i don't know why some of u won't mind your fuçking business
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:

she mention your name for her post? i don't know why some of u won't mind your fuçking business
okay
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
okay
get lost!!!!
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:
get lost!!!!
From where to where?
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
From where to where?
You can hid your head in your aßs
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:

You can hid your head in your aßs
useless tin. I'll hide it in ur mother's bra. You can vex all u want. After vexing u'll simply swerve.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
swiri
how are u doing..this ur moniker ehn
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

how are u doing..this ur moniker ehn
grin grin grin I'm doing good. Not bad

What about my moniker? There's supposed to be a question mark at the end. But we can't use characters. Something like 'STFU,areGod?' grin grin
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by anonym0us: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Strahovski:

Sir, when you make a donation, out of goodwill you don't have to come publicly to announce your work.

Besides I'm not claiming to be rich. Please read my comment again. It was said that Seun is the richest and I countered it that he may not be. I don't know his bank balance neither does anyone or himself know my bank balance.

Let's be matured. No one would pay you for buttlicking especially Seun.

And speaking of donation, I have donated twice to the Syrian Refugees through Google Charity. Even on business section, someone requested loan and I granted it without requesting payback and I told the person not to announce but delete his thread. I don't need to announce myself or my blessings. Neither should anyone.

We are here to interact and have fun not display wealth or donations of 100k.

So once again sir, with all due respect, Seun is not the richest neither I'm I and please try to read and understand before quoting someone.

And please take back the word you used on me. I'm no fraud. Rendering insult to someone stressing his view is immature.

God bless
best reply of the year

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by darkskingoddess(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok... and? Lol, What are you looking for by posting this? A gold-digging wife? Attention?

I doubt you have any real wealth, honestly. Any man can put on a suit and claim to be rich.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by croSStodds(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Ok... and? Lol, What are you looking for by posting this? A gold-digging wife? Attention?

I doubt you have any real wealth, honestly. Any man can put on a suit and claim to be rich.
what gives you that whimsical impression he's the richest?Do you know the figures in his bank account?
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by suave558(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
aaaammmmeeennn grin #makes sign of cross
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by darkskingoddess(f): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
croSStodds:
what gives you that whimsical impression he's the richest?Do you know the figures in his bank account?

Did you skip over the last part of my comment? I don't believe that he's the richest.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin I'm doing good. Not bad

What about my moniker? There's supposed to be a question mark at the end. But we can't use characters. Something like 'STFU,areGod?' grin grin

Your moniker always gets me scared to quote u when i have an opinion that doesn't tally with some of your comments cos it exudes this arrogance or bad mouth kinda character...like all dese dudes dat like shouting...tongue grin
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Your moniker always gets me scared to quote u when i have an opinion that doesn't tally with some of your comments cos it exudes this arrogance or bad mouth kinda character...like all dese dudes dat like shouting...tongue grin
hahahahahahahaha. Well, my nick is simple to understand, if yur not God, don't give any opinion. Lol
I'm glad you obey the moniker by not quoting with opposite opinion tongue tongue tongue

Fortunately, I'm so layedback and not the type with bad mouth or shout around. Ask around about Jacksparrow tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahahahahaha. Well, my nick is simple to understand, if yur not God, don't give any opinion. Lol
I'm glad you obey the moniker by not quoting with opposite opinion tongue tongue tongue

Fortunately, I'm so layedback and not the type with bad mouth or shout around. Ask around about Jacksparrow tongue tongue

Lol I won't ask around ejor!. I get really scared of badmouthed guys. There are some that will try to stop you, you ignore them and they'll start raining abuses. Jeez!
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lol I won't ask around ejor!. I get really scared of badmouthed guys. There are some that will try to stop you, you ignore them and they'll start raining abuses. Jeez!
Actually, I'm not one of those who rain abuses. Maybe I do tease sometimes and I sure know when to stop.
So, feel free to quote me abokiya tongue tongue

Cleared? tongue
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Actually, I'm not one of those who rain abuses. Maybe I do tease sometimes and I sure know when to stop.
So, feel free to quote me abokiya tongue tongue

Cleared? tongue

Yes I am. Thanks smiley
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yes I am. Thanks smiley
anytime wink

You said yur music columnist, isit? Tell me about your column
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Raechelia(f): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

lol

if I no like am wetin I go con like o, am not that boring na.
badts gal ***
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
anytime wink

You said yur music columnist, isit? Tell me about your column

Yes I am, or let's say aspiring.
I love music a lot and argue more with guys so I just felt I should start writing down most of my opinions be they right or wrong into editorials for blogs and hopefully with good followership start up blogging fully. I don't wanna go into the sturated gossip, fashion, music hype ish..just editorials and personal reviews and articles. I know its difficult to work but I believe with time I'll carve a niche.
Re: Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yes I am, or let's say aspiring.
I love music a lot and argue more with guys so I just felt I should start writing down most of my opinions be they right or wrong into editorials for blogs and hopefully with good followership start up blogging fully. I don't wanna go into the sturated gossip, fashion, music hype ish..just editorials and personal reviews and articles. I know its difficult to work but I believe with time I'll carve a niche.
now that's a great one. I'm impressed. I feed, sleep, dream, bath and breath music. That's all I do. I'm not into writing tho, but music is my sweetheart. My first, present and future love grin grin

Unfortunately, I can't sing, I can't dance. All I do is listen. Ironic I know. I love it that way. tongue

You mind sharing some other stuff you've written? Lemme see how well yur doing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice / Ewoo! See What A Girl Posted On Facebook As A Profile Photo. / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.