Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. (8712 Views)

FG Approves Increase Of NYSC Federal Allowance To N39,000 / Nysc: Unaccounted One-two Months Federal Allowance For Batch B Corp Members / NYSC Federal Allowance Increment Gets Senate Approval! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
This allawee matter don tire person, e just make person dey check phone since #Ondostate corper
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Ayomax(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2015
cc lalasticlala ishilove farano

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nimi22(f): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
I tot it was only Ondo state until i came across dis thread. FG shd pls nd nt treat us like dis o
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Allowee has started rolling in, Heritage Bank and Sterling Bank has paid. Mine is Wema bank, nothing yet...

Lagos Corper

Modified
Wema, Union and Access banks have paid. I have received mine.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thermythorpe:
I done dey borrow money up & down. #IbadanCorpsmember
It is well, seem like we have been forgotten
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
leemah4u:
This allawee matter don tire person, e just make person dey check phone since #Ondostate corper

Same thing in Ebonyi state... boys are not smiling
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nimi22:
I tot it was only Ondo state until i came across dis thread. FG shd pls nd nt treat us like dis o

It is unfair of the FGN to just abandon us this way in a place we dont even have our families
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
librangyps:
Allowee has started rolling in, Heritage Bank and Sterling Bank has paid. Mine is Wema bank, nothing yet...

Lagos Corper

Are u very sure cos everybody will be paid at once directly from CBN
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nimi22(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:

It is unfair of the FGN to just abandon us this way in a place we dont even have our families
Na to reduce wakawaka now b dat. Stay in my house nd eat wot i have.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by IamJideTaiwo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
The most annoying thing is that the issue is not even on the news, no media house is talking about it, not even NYSC management body, why?
Or maybe its just me that's not searching well.

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by kanaleke(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
If it is about celebrities the useless mod go move am sharply to front page but look at the news that affects the whole nation and is still lying helpless here waiting for hundreds probably to beg for it to be moved so that people will know what is really up about NYSC......Nigeria as a nation is a big disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by prettyjo(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
its a pity embarassed
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:

Are u very sure cos everybody will be paid at once directly from CBN

100% sure
I just got mine. Wema bank
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by kanaleke(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
librangyps:

100% sure
I just got mine. Wema bank
wow....for real? U jux got urs?
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
kanaleke:
wow....for real? U jux got urs?

Yes
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nimi22:
Na to reduce wakawaka now b dat. Stay in my house nd eat wot i have.

lol, u still have something to eat sef... I already made my mind up not to enter school on monday.. an hungry man is an angry man
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamJideTaiwo:
The most annoying thing is that the issue is not even on the news, no media house is talking about it, not even NYSC management body, why?
Or maybe its just me that's not searching well.

Nobody is saying anything...
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
librangyps:

100% sure I just got mine. Wema bank
From CBN/FGN or is it state by state payment again
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Ayomax(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
librangyps:

100% sure I just got mine. Wema bank
why do I find this kinda hard to believe
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by annisaac: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2015
una own better. Fct neva pay some people Sept allowance not to talk if oct. e.g wema n union banks same with some persons using diamond.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
annisaac:
una own better. Fct neva pay some people Sept allowance not to talk if oct. e.g wema n union banks same with some persons using diamond.

why is this so? maybe its the corp members mistake, myt occured during clearance
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2015
cc ishilove yokiti lalasticlacla seun
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
kanaleke:
If it is about celebrities the useless mod go move am sharply to front page but look at the news that affects the whole nation and is still lying helpless here waiting for hundreds probably to beg for it to be moved so that people will know what is really up about NYSC......Nigeria as a nation is a big disgrace
I dnt even knw wat moderators work is ooo.if wizkid buy shoe dem go make am FP, if olamide go showdem go mke am Fp but c pressing matter like dis still dey hide

3 Likes

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 1:14am On Nov 08, 2015
I'm shocked that you guys still haven't received any alert. All of us in my CD group received ours yesterday, Servicom group, amuwo-odofin local govt. Lagos.

To those doubting me, what do I have to gain from lying about this?

I and members of my cd group have received ours.

So, hopefully by Monday, you all will get yours, Amen.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Rajman45(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2015
librangyps:
I'm shocked that you guys still haven't received any alert. All of us in my CD group received ours yesterday, Servicom group, amuwo-odofin local govt. Lagos.

Thank you.
Bro, una own beta oooooo.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Rajman45(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Nysc go make some people start dey use dogo yaro make soup oooo. Anybody hand wey dey dis our allawee Mata, e no go beta for that person.

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nimi22(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:

lol, u still have something to eat sef... I already made my mind up not to enter school on monday.. an hungry man is an angry man
loool it is well. Hopefully sometin ll b done dis week.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Owliver(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
librangyps:

Thank you.
you na dey spend alawi ni? abeg borrow me 37k na. i need am for something.

abeg na

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Owliver:
you na dey spend alawi ni? abeg borrow me 37k na. i need am for something.

abeg na

grin grin my dear I'm saving o, Incase no job after April, Na to buy something sell o...

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Owliver(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
librangyps:

grin grin my dear I'm saving o, Incase no job after April, Na to buy something sell o...
hmm thats a good plan keep it up. God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Nimi22:
loool it is well. Hopefully sometin ll b done dis week.

Hopefully... lets see how it goes dz week. hope u had a lovely weekend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit / School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg / 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Pop Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.