Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. (8709 Views)

FG Approves Increase Of NYSC Federal Allowance To N39,000 / Nysc: Unaccounted One-two Months Federal Allowance For Batch B Corp Members / NYSC Federal Allowance Increment Gets Senate Approval! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
It's really not nice what is being done to corpers. I'm serving in katsina state, precisely dutsinma L.G.A. Could you believe that among the batch A corpers in this L.G.A. only very few got allowances for the month of September. Now October has gone and no allowances till now being 9th of November. Basically we've been starving for the past 2months and nobody cares. My ppa too refuse to pay us also for the month of September and October. I don't get local allowances from state and local govt since my ppa is a federal institute. I've managed to survive for the past 2months with just my August allowance. If they can't sustain the program, they should let us be. I know what i would have done with the past 7 months of my life. The state is not even a place where you can get little things to do to get money. It's backward and dry with wicked and heartless individuals.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nimi22(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:

Hopefully... lets see how it goes dz week. hope u had a lovely weekend
Yeah it wasnt bad. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
elomez:
It's really not nice what is being done to corpers. I'm serving in katsina state, precisely dutsinma L.G.A. Could you believe that among the batch A corpers in this L.G.A. only very few got allowances for the month of September. Now October has gone and no allowances till now being 9th of November. Basically we've been starving for the past 2months and nobody cares. My ppa too refuse to pay us also for the month of September and October. I don't get local allowances from state and local govt since my ppa is a federal institute. I've managed to survive for the past 2months with just my August allowance. If they can't sustain the program, they should let us be. I know what i would have done with the past 7 months of my life. The state is not even a place where you can get little things to do to get money. It's backward and dry with wicked and heartless individuals.

Thats just the point, if NYSC cant be sustained, it should be scrapped... Ebonyi state corpers r yet to receive October allowance, Nov.9th
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Elnino4ladies: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
This tin is not funny..#ogun corper
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Ayomax(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
I passed out last month but this foolish NYSC N FED GOVT still dey owe me 2months Fed allowee n 1 state allowee. I'm sick of this country
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
As I don get alert #Godwin

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Allawee don show ooo... Nimi22 God go do Ondo state own too ooo
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Some states will still received theirs tomorrow, incase u didnt get urs pls hurry up to ur bank to check if ur account is still active cos of BVN palava
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nimi22(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:
Allawee don show ooo... Nimi22 God go do Ondo state own too ooo
Thank God He don do am for some.ppl bt we ecobank still dey wait.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by samuelejiwunmi: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nimi22:
Thank God He don do am for some.ppl bt we ecobank still dey wait.

wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Enugu / Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State / Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.