Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother (4723 Views)

Please Guys Vote For Ur Brother. / Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day / Hehehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2009
Na igbin ilako dayo dey find. Watsgud biina ?
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by biina: 7:41am On May 13, 2009
yicob:

Na igbin ilako dayo dey find. Watsgud biina ?
no mind the igbinedion jare, wey him suppose go find im igbin for sexuality.

I dey here dey manage. dey try think how I go fit make 50 Naira from 50 kobo. d wahala dey tire man sef.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by dayokanu(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2009
Wetin consign you?

No be person open thread to find food store and use style to get Fl Gators into his house

Where can I get fresh IGBIN Can any pretty female NL help me?
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 2:08pm On May 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Wetin consign you?

No be person open thread to find food store and use style to get Fl Gators into his house

Where can I get fresh IGBIN Can any pretty female NL help me?
Ol boy una go kill person ooo! Getting her into my house was'nt the intention of this thread.Like I said somebody here suggested her to help out and I started looking out for her.By the way you guys can't tell if she's married or not.Neither can you tell if am married or not as well.But dey way you guys dey take dis thing now,,its like you guys wanna lead me into temptation be that oo,,i am human oo,,pls don't tempt me oo,,moreso I have not done anything from behind, its all being open,,if she is gonna get me the address which I believe she would do,,its gonna be right here on this Forum.Am not asking for anything ulterior motives.
Why be say na Igbin you come dey ask for?anyway you can get Igbin for any popular and well stocked grocery stores across the US.
FL Gators, make you no mind these people ooand God go bless you jare!am still expecting d informations anyway!
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by tpiah: 3:02pm On May 13, 2009
there were some problems with the site yesterday, I think.

I thought I was banned as well because I couldnt post.

They put up a notice in the front page saying the site was undergoing maintenance.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by SwaggaCob(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2009
Uhm. . . .bum cha cha bum. This Fl Gator must be a sexy cook. I can't wait to fly to Fl to get egusi and ponmo.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 13, 2009
Bro Dayo,

LOL, you're not serious. lol

How you dey sha? wink

@Tampa
You bet you can trst me to get you (a) location.

Been pretty busy all day, haven't had the chance to make some phone calls. Latest by today or early tomor, you'll get the location wink
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 5:17am On May 14, 2009
Hope the bros never die of hunger ?
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by biina: 6:07am On May 14, 2009
yicob:

Hope the bros never die of hunger ?
which hunger? cos different different types na im dey grin

@dayokanu
Dis one wey u dey find igbin across intenational boundaries, e be like say I sabi u from somewhere. wink
wetin be ur surname sef - Igbinedion, Igbinosa, Igbinovia, Igbinadolor, arigbinyo, arigbinsope, adagbinduro?  grin
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2009
@ biina,
Food hunger naw. The bro never chop since all these days. He needed an afrik food store. Ok ok. . . .let me c if i can help him and the wife Gator.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 11:23am On May 14, 2009
biina:

which hunger? cos different different types na im dey grin

@dayokanu
Dis one wey u dey find igbin across intenational boundaries, e be like say I sabi u from somewhere. wink
wetin be ur surname sef - Igbinedion, Igbinosa, Igbinovia, Igbinadolor, arigbinyo, arigbinsope, adagbinduro? grin
biina why you come dey so corrupt,,pls I take God beg you no spoil me ooo,,you and Dayo na which Igbin una dey talk about sef? You guys re trying to change the subject matter,,what I want is Garri and if possible egwusi would follow join,,but now you guys re trying to make add another stuff onto the Garri,,,lets see how it goes for,,make I get my Garri first and any other thing fit follow!!
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 2:14am On May 15, 2009
Tampa Rays:

biina why you come dey so corrupt,,pls I take God beg you no spoil me ooo,,you and Dayo na which Igbin una dey talk about sef? You guys re trying to change the subject matter,,what I want is Garri and if possible egwusi would follow join,,but now you guys re trying to make add another stuff onto the Garri,,,lets see how it goes for,,make I get my Garri first and any other thing fit follow!!
rotflmao. . . . don't mind dayokanu jare grin grin
He's just messing around wink

Ok, I got direction. I hopeeeeeeeeeeeee this is clear tongue

~modified bad direction grin grin

Any questions, let me know tongue
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 2:17am On May 15, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Lucky you, I found their website.

My Informant sucks angry grin

http://jltropical.com/

J&L Tropical Foods
14208 NW 7th Ave
Miami, Fl 33168

Use mapquest.com to find direction from your place to the store.

Are you in Tampa Bay? Student or just a resident?
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by bawomolo(m): 2:18am On May 15, 2009
come o, specifically what kind of igbin are we talking about o
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 2:20am On May 15, 2009
bawomolo:

come o, specifically what kind of igbin are we talking about o
Go to walmart, brroke ass tongue tongue
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 2:24am On May 15, 2009
Ohhh, Tampa, Lucky you, they do shipping & handling

Prices:

5 lb. gari $15.00 plus ground shipping

20 lb. gari $50.00 “

50 lbs gari $100.00

Go to http://postcalc.usps.gov/ to get the shipping charges for U.S. Postal Service. Our zip code is 33168.

Go to https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=BnrMsg to get the shipping rate charge for United Parcel Service.

Then add it to the product price (no tax) and call Joan at 786-363-8001 to pay by credit card or mail in your order with a money order or check.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by bawomolo(m): 2:28am On May 15, 2009
woman confess. this work is not for free. na your aunty get the shop cheesy
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 2:35am On May 15, 2009
bawomolo:

woman confess. this work is not for free. na your aunty get the shop cheesy
rotflmao cheesy
I wish!
Then we wouldn't have to spend hundrends a month just for naija food.

Eja gbigbe, okro, bitter leaf, etc tongue cheesy
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 2:59am On May 15, 2009
FL Gator: I don't know how to thank you, infact you are a darling! This is so nice of you,,am beginning to feel the experience of good okro soup and Garri once again.
Am a resident and have come to to stay here in the US,,I really do appreciate your gesture.
And all the bad belle people,,I don get wetin I dey look for!!
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 3:01am On May 15, 2009
Tampa Rays:

FL Gator: I don't know how to thank you, infact you are a darling! This is so nice of you,,am beginning to feel the experience of good okro soup and Garri once again.
Am a resident and have come to to stay here in the US,,I really do appreciate your gesture.
And all the bad belle people,,I don get wetin I dey look for!!
lol you're welcome.
Happy to help.

I hope you didn't take most of the jokes on this thread serious wink
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:06am On May 15, 2009
FL Gators:

lol you're welcome.
Happy to help.

I hope you didn't take most of the jokes on this thread serious wink
Well I hope they are truly joking!,,but its alright,,its just guys,,you know how dem dey do,,,
So where are you now??are you still in Florida??
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 3:08am On May 15, 2009
Tampa Rays:

Well I hope they are truly joking!,,but its alright,,its just guys,,you know how dem dey do,,,
So where are you now??are you still in Florida??

Of course I'm still in Florida tongue

Up North, schooling wink

Why did you come to Florida?
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:14am On May 15, 2009
well this is where suits me and where my contacts are dependable and reliable.I have brothers and other family members in Maryland,Texas and Chicago,,,and I have been to all these states within my first 4weeks here,,,I have also been to NC Aand GA,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:15am On May 15, 2009
WHEN YOU SAY UPNORTH,,WHERE PRECISELY ??
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:22am On May 15, 2009
WOW!! U went off I guess?? Ok tralk to you some other time,,,,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 3:25am On May 15, 2009
:p :p :p *
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:33am On May 15, 2009
I have been to a couple pf place here in florida,,,but have not been to Miami,,but its life Garri would be taking me there then,,am gonna GPS the address I guess,,
I have been to Bradenton, Sarasota,Orlando,Talahasse,St.Petersburg and some names wey I no fit remember,,,common America is beatiful,,and the weather here is just like Naija,,,
Yep Tampa Bay for now,,but would be moving to another city soon,,,where I intend to get a job,,,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 3:37am On May 15, 2009
tongue tongue "
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:42am On May 15, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. . . yea, weather is hot.
But doing the winter, it's cold as hell (ha! Irony) tongue

Eyah, well goodluck on your job search smiley wink

Wow, it seems to me that you dey enjoy FL. cool
I think its lovely here,, compare to most place have been to,,sure am working right now,,,but you know US is fast becoming like naija,,,if you know somebody here,,you can get to some places fast,,as in job!!
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 3:45am On May 15, 2009
Yea, some of the few goods Nigerians here do help each others to survive. Fast becoming likenaija you say? What a chilling thought.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 3:54am On May 15, 2009
Its Sarasota,,,its one the best places in the US,,Its just an hour drive south of Tampa,,,I should be resuming precisely on monday the 18th,,but then I also wanna go back to school but the Foreign Result evaluators are wasting my time with my transcript,,,
Now tell me again,,where are you upnorth? Do you mean upnorth of US??
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 3:59am On May 15, 2009
tongue tongue "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of ) / Tnatels Finally Shuts Down / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.