Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother (4725 Views)

Please Guys Vote For Ur Brother. / Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day / Hehehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 4:06am On May 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Ha, goodluck. I think I've been to Sarasota. . . .not sure what for? undecided

Lol, continuing education? Where will you start? college student or graduate? tongue

No, up north Mississippi grin I told you was in up north florida. I'm like 2-3 hrs drive from Tampa tongue tongue
I don't understand this ur upnorth FL ooo,,,the county no get name? I don tell you where I dey now and where I dey go soon,,,No vex say I speak pidgin oooo!!! Well I came in here with 2 Degrees frm Naija,,infact 3,,,I am on Immigrant visa and now have both my permannet residence and work permit,,I wanna change direction,,I got in here with lots of info,,and immediately I swung into action,,,I took ,y T.A.B.E and S.A.G.E. test,,,and am going for LPN by August,,,,
Why I come dey give you my info like this sef?? abi,,,,,, shocked
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 4:14am On May 15, 2009
:p :p
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 4:26am On May 15, 2009
Well it also depends,,,where you are working,,,ok,,If I tell you with CNA,,,am resuming $20 per hour,,,thats to me reasonable,I will be resuming 11am to 4pm shift next week,,with my LPN,,I might just almost double that amount,,,but my goal is to get the LPN so I can earn a reasonble pay while I pursue my Masters in Finance and International Business,,,,
Not that I wanna delve to deeply into Nursing,,but like dey say here its a recession proof job,,,by goals are far beyond that am just using it as leverage.
Now tell me,,what are you studying to be??
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 4:31am On May 15, 2009
If you want us to modify this thread so others won't read your info, I don't mind wink
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 4:34am On May 15, 2009
how is the modification done??
hi can you see me now?
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 4:36am On May 15, 2009
Go to the posts you want to modify, there should be a "modify" button on the right top corner of the post. click it and modify wink
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 4:48am On May 15, 2009
can you see me now??
i have done hat you asked me to do
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 4:50am On May 15, 2009
its the modification working at all?
let me know if it works!!
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 4:50am On May 15, 2009
LOL yea, i cn see you wink

so now you know the modification process if you want your previous posts modified, go ahead tongue
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 4:52am On May 15, 2009
Tampa Rays:

its the modification working at all?
yea it did
you can erse your post and write anything in the empty reply box
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 4:53am On May 15, 2009
ok,,,you don't wanna tell me,,,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 4:56am On May 15, 2009
tongue tongue tongue tongue Do you really want to know? tongue
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 5:05am On May 15, 2009
re u still there at all??
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 5:09am On May 15, 2009
LOL yea.

But my bed is calling now. Take it easy. laters wink
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 5:13am On May 15, 2009
ok,,,its bed time ,,all thesame nice chatting with you and thanks for the info
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2009
Geez. . . .all these on top say person wan eat garri and okro.?
Tampa Ray,
When did u turn to FLPD ? Don't be tempted to ask for her tele numba o!

FLGator,
Thanks for helping a brother jare. Please answer his question "Where in upnorth do u reside ?" . Stop shying away from it. B.t.w , its long i saw ur sister online. . . .C. A or Exams ? Regards.
-SwaggaCOB !
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2009
@Tampa Rays
Yea, you're welcome wink

Geez. . . .all these on top say person wan eat garri and okro.?
Tampa Ray,
When did u turn to FLPD ? Don't be tempted to ask for her tele numba o!

FLGator,
Thanks for helping a brother jare. Please answer his question "Where in upnorth do u reside ?" . Stop shying away from it. B.t.w , its long i saw ur sister online. . . .C. A or Exams ? Regards.
-SwaggaCOB !

@yicob
Make you control yourself o. tongue tongue

I no dey look/search. . . . . wink

I don't know where she is
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by biina: 9:46pm On May 15, 2009
@yicob
I really don't like your intrusion into the topic. angry
Things were progressing quite well, before your presence scared our shy bros away. 
They have shown that if left alone, things will grow in the right direction cheesy  grin

@Tampa RAy & FL Gators
No mind yicob jare. make una no vex, we no dey hia.
make alluta continua!!! - no shaking grin
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2009
Victoria acerta o
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 1:21am On May 16, 2009
@yicob
I really don't like your intrusion into the topic. Angry
Things were progressing quite well, before your presence scared our shy bros away.
They have shown that if left alone, things will grow in the right direction Cheesy Grin

@Tampa RAy & FL Gators
No mind yicob jare. make una no vex, we no dey hia.
make alluta continua!!! - no shaking

rotflmao.

Oh dear, you guys are so troublesome tongue tongue
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by bawomolo(m): 1:27am On May 16, 2009
see as they have turned a civilized section into love chat line.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by dayokanu(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2009
Ol boy una go kill person ooo! Getting her into my house was'nt the intention of this thread.Like I said somebody here suggested her to help out and I started looking out for her.By the way you guys can't tell if she's married or not.Neither can you tell if am married or not as well.But dey way you guys dey take dis thing now,,its like you guys wanna lead me into temptation be that oo,,i am human oo,,pls don't tempt me oo,,moreso I have not done anything from behind, its all being open,,ations anyway!

See the thing is getting clearer now from Egusi and Garri to this, So na from behind you wan even enter am shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus is Lord

FL Gator: I don't know how to thank you, infact you are a darling! This is so nice of you,,am beginning to feel the experience of good okro soup and Garri once again.

Onibara n ba ole bo

See where the story dey go from Garri to Egusi to phone number to house address to bed to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Lord is your strenght
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by na2day2(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2009
dayokanu:

See the thing is getting clearer now from Egusi and Garri to this,  So na from behind you wan even enter am shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus is Lord
Onibara n ba ole bo

See where the story dey go from Garri to Egusi to phone number to house address to bed to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Lord is your strenght

and we are living witnesses of this reality show  grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 8:20pm On May 16, 2009
All these guys una go just put person for wahala! The Title for this thread/Topic is : Strictly for FL Gators,please help ur Brother,,,I no call una for hia,,Infact if you guys did'nt get involve there would'nt have been any form of diversion from the subject matter.Right una don let Tuface song the ring for my mind now ooo,,,God abeg you ooo,,,
But on a more serious note am not a shy guy,rather am just one cool guy who takes his time,,what I actually wanted was the info and I got it,,,though FL Gator no doubt sounds helpful in this regards and she is smart and intelligent,,something I would like in a lady,,But sometimes it does happen that when you go the market with the intention of wanting to buy fish alone,,,you could all at thesame time buy some meat and other ingredients you never planned for,,,but lets see how it goes from here!!
@FL Gator
No mind these guys ooo,,,Nothing wey God no fit do,,,I no say U dey look or search so am I,,,but anything fit Happen,,,may be somebody we could get to know better.After all no be me carry you come florida like no be you carry me come too,,,I never thought of this while coming to this Forum,,,but then what can I say,,,,Now sounds like I don dey kolo I guess,,,
May be we can exchange e-mails to get these intruders out of our flow,,what do you think??am letting cat out is'nt it??well breaking the barriers of purported shyness,,,Hoping to hear from you,,,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Uche2nna(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2009
LOL!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ol'boy, I respect ur hussle grin Keep it up
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 8:33pm On May 16, 2009
Tampa Rays:

All these guys una go just put person for wahala! The Title for this thread/Topic is : Strictly for FL Gators,please help ur Brother,,,I no call una for hia,,Infact if you guys did'nt get involve there would'nt have been any form of diversion from the subject matter.Right una don let Tuface song the ring for my mind now ooo,,,God abeg you ooo,,,
But on a more serious note am not a shy guy,rather am just one cool guy who takes his time,,what I actually wanted was the info and I got it,,,though FL Gator no doubt sounds helpful in this regards and she is smart and intelligent,,something I would like in a lady,,But sometimes it does happen that when you go the market with the intention of wanting to buy fish alone,,,you could all at thesame time buy some meat and other ingredients you never planned for,,,but lets see how it goes from here!!
@FL Gator
No mind these guys ooo,,,Nothing wey God no fit do,,,[b]I no say U dey look or search so am I,,,but anything fit Happen,,,may be somebody we could get to know better.[/b]After all no be me carry you come florida like no be you carry me come too,,,I never thought of this while coming to this Forum,,,but then what can I say,,,,Now sounds like I don dey kolo I guess,,,
May be we can exchange e-mails to get these intruders out of our flow,,what do you think??am letting cat out is'nt it??well breaking the barriers of purported shyness,,,Hoping to hear from you,,,
What I intend to say here is that : I no talk say you dey look or search for anybody,,just I am not either,,but anything fit happen ,,may be someday we could get to know better,,,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 8:38pm On May 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ol'boy, I respect ur hussle grin Keep it up
Na which be Husstl now again??Abi ur name be FL Gator??why you come dey gate crash,,,,make una no worry once she agree to exchange mail with me,,,una sha no see me post or comment here again,,,
NB: FL Gator,,,I did GPS the address and its gonna take me over 2 and half hours to get J and L Tropical,,,I shall make up mind by monday if I need to drive down or ask them to ship it for me,,,
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 16, 2009
Tampa Rays:

Na which be Husstl now again??Abi ur name be FL Gator??why you come dey gate crash,,,,make una no worry once she agree to exchange mail with me,,,una sha no see me post or comment here again,,,
NB: FL Gator,,,I did GPS the address and its gonna take me over 2 and half hours to get J and L Tropical,,,I shall make up mind by monday if I need to drive down or ask them to ship it for me,,,
Yea, I told ya before.

But I think it'd be a good idea to do the shipping thing wink

Tampa Rays:

@FL Gator
No mind these guys ooo,,,Nothing wey God no fit do,,,[b]I no say U dey look or search so am I,,,[/b]but anything fit Happen,,,may be somebody we could get to know better.After all no be me carry you come florida like no be you carry me come too,,,I never thought of this while coming to this Forum,,,but then what can I say,,,,Now sounds like I don dey kolo I guess,,,
Tampa Rays:

What I intend to say here is that : I no talk say you dey look or search for anybody,,just I am not either,,but anything fit happen ,,may be someday we could get to know better,,,

LOL, cool.
I'm glad that you understand that I'm not searching smiley smiley
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 16, 2009
LOL, I'd like to email you. . . . but am not sure my brother, Dayokanu, would gree tongue smiley

You don't want me to get in trouble now, do you
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2009
GBAM ! I saw this coming.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by na2day2(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2009
yicob:

GBAM ! I saw this coming.

me three! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 12:03pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, I'd like to email you. . . . but am not sure my brother, Dayokanu, would gree tongue smiley

You don't want me to get in trouble now, do you
Well, well, well,,,,,I go the message or may I did'nt,,,who is Dayokanu?? Ok,,,I will Back off,,and again I deeply appreciate your good gesture,,,and I don't want you to get into any form of trouble because even right here this generated sufficient trouble in itself.I tried logging in yesterday I could'nt because I restricted from comment on the board,,just can't tell why they did that.Or could it be Dayokanu is one of the operators of Nairaland?
Anyway,,cheers all thesame and everybody here I don back off,,she was nice to me and me no want make she enter any wahala,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of ) / Tnatels Finally Shuts Down / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.