Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother (4726 Views)

Please Guys Vote For Ur Brother. / Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day / Hehehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 12:05pm On May 17, 2009
yicob:

GBAM ! I saw this coming.
Wetin U see wey dey come?? I don back off oooo,,,I don get wetin I want and I no carry any additional load join am,,,,therefore you no see anything coming!!
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by TampaRays: 12:37pm On May 17, 2009
Also to the operators of Nairaland,,,please don't Ban me ooo,,,,I have backed off from FL Gators,,,and mark my words,,if my posts offends you guys so much,,am so so sorry and pls don't Ban me anymore,,Your forum had at least if for nothing provided a solution to one of my wants/needs,,and that I appreciate,,,thanks
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by yicob(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2009
Come back here. Its better u carry Gator along o. Shes pweety, shes dat , shes dis.
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by na2day2(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2009
Tampa Rays:

Also to the operators of Nairaland,,,please don't Ban me ooo,,,,I have backed off from FL Gators,,,and mark my words,,if my posts offends you guys so much,,am so so sorry and pls don't Ban me anymore,,Your forum had at least if for nothing provided a solution to one of my wants/needs,,and that I appreciate,,,thanks

aaaawwwwwwwwwwww! [size=16pt]YOU ARE BAN! [/size] angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2009
Tampa Rays:

Well, well, well,,,,,I go the message or may I did'nt,,,who is Dayokanu?? Ok,,,I will Back off,,and again I deeply appreciate your good gesture,,,and I don't want you to get into any form of trouble because even right here this generated sufficient trouble in itself.I tried logging in yesterday I could'nt because I restricted from comment on the board,,just can't tell why they did that.Or could it be Dayokanu is one of the operators of Nairaland?
Anyway,,cheers all thesame and everybody here I don back off,,she was nice to me and me no want make she enter any wahala,,,,

Tampa Rays:

LOL don't mind them.No one is going to ban you.

Best of luck with tour garri. Let us know how it goes wink wink
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

aaaawwwwwwwwwwww! [size=16pt]YOU ARE BAN! [/size] angry angry grin grin grin

Na everywhere dem go find yo making trouble.

lo jo ko si bi kan jor tongue tongue
Re: Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother by na2day2(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Na everywhere dem go find yo making trouble.

lo jo ko si bi kan jor tongue tongue

i cant fit understand yoruba and i am allergic to sitting down too  tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / Price Of Signage In Abuja, Nigeria / Happening Now:Invincible Ring Fails,As Police Nabs Man Stuffing Cash at GTB(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.