Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked (55611 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by raayah(f): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Why do we always say Men are using women for sex?

If two people are in a consensual adult relationship and they both agree to have sex. Why is it flipped somehow that the male is using the female?

Its very evident that most male and female derive great pleasure from sex. In short, i feel like I'm using my boyfriend for sex because I can't keep my hands off my boyfriend especially during sexy times.

Besides, An average Nigerian woman has more men clamouring to her compared to an average Nigerian man. Definitely, its the woman who has the power and ability to chose, approve and discard men as willingly as she wants.

Men on the other hand, tend to cast their net in the dating pool hoping to catch a fish. The average man takes an interest potential female and chases her. He might even be shut down.

Its just the top Alpha males who easily get the women they want.

There are unfair situations a person might be dating someone they do not see a future with. However its spread very evenly amongst all genders.

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Op I bet my left balls that you are not part of the 'we' you used.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Djicemob: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
These ladies just want to play the victim everytime,its in their nature in some kind of way.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
We both enjoy ourselves when we fvck undecided

What's the crap all about? A jo n gbadun ara wa ni

47 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by obiorathesubtle: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by IamLEGEND1: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
so some girls still get sense like this?

182 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by MissNoble(f): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tell 'em more!

1 Like

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecided
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Miggs(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
this is what happens when u teach women how 2 read and write.they go haywire.a young woman bragging abt frequently having sex wit her boyfriend.this is d civilisation my grandfather gave his life for?this is why I believe d best place 4 a woman is d kitchen.I also believe women shld be seen and not heard.Thank God countries like saudi arabia,iran and afghanistan still exist.the men in those societies know d right way 2 control women wit an ironfist

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Slimzjoe(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Been a Long while I met a Sensible Female Online shocked

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by raayah(f): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Miggs:
this is what happens when u teach women how 2 read and write.they go haywire.a young woman bragging abt frequently having sex wit her boyfriend.this is d civilisation my grandfather gave his life for?this is why I believe d best place 4 a woman is d kitchen.I also believe women shld be seen and not heard.Thank God countries like saudi arabia,iran and afghanistan still exist.the men in those societies know d right way 2 control women wit an ironfist

Thanks for your input. You are what I call a BETA Male.

Let me give you an example - Take a look at Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. She is the richest African woman in the world. She is happily married to Modupe Alakija for 37 years.
Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome,intelligent and even richer than her husband. Yet she comes home to her husband every night.

Do you know who an ALPHA MALE is? Mr. Modupe Alakija is. He has a wife that is at the very top of her game in the world, yet he is strong enough to lock that pussyy down for 37 years. He is not bothered that his wife meets with men who are better than him. He knows that he is worth more than that to Mrs. Alakija.

A BETA Male like you would prefer his wife to be locked up in the kitchen because you know that are not worth It. You are scared that if she goes out there, she will meet men that are better than you. Which is correct, you are not worth shiit and you know that.

574 Likes 104 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by fuckshit: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
fυςking awesome; a big fυςking applause; fυςking love this write up grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

Let me give you an example - Take a look Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. She is the richest African woman in the world. She is happily married to Modupe Alakija for 37 years.
Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome and intelligent.
Yet, Every night , she comes home to her husband every night.

Do you know who an ALPHA MALE is? Mr. Modupe Alakija is. He has a wife that is at the very top of her game in the world yet he is strong enough to lock that pussyy down for 37 years. He is not bothered that his wife meets with men who are better than him. He knows that he is worth more than that to Mrs. Modupe.

A BETA Male like you would prefer his wife to be locked up in the kitchen because you know that are not worth It. You are scared that if she goes out there, she will meet men that are better than you. Which is correct, you are not worth shiit and you know that.

cc Miggs

You know you are not worthy of respect and honor. You know you lack confidence. You know you are nothing without a woman's praise. You are no one. You are not even a beta man, you are the lowest of the lowest. If I were you, I would be focused on improving my confidence and raising my self esteem. No successful and confident woman born of responsible parents would even take a look at you.

Why don't you do US a favor, focus on women have no self worth and who thrives on pleasing others at the detriment of their happiness.

A woman's decision to live and breathe her kitchen or manage her home does not make her less of a human being. If she is doing it for the sake of the family, then she is as much important to the family as her husband who goes to work every day to fend for his family.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by hotdi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

Let me give you an example - Take a look at Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. She is the richest African woman in the world. She is happily married to Modupe Alakija for 37 years.
Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome and intelligent.
Yet, Every night , she comes home to her husband every night.

Do you know who an ALPHA MALE is? Mr. Modupe Alakija is. He has a wife that is at the very top of her game in the world yet he is strong enough to lock that pussyy down for 37 years. He is not bothered that his wife meets with men who are better than him. He knows that he is worth more than that to Mrs. Modupe.

shocked What a bash!

85 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Spikkylee: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Miggs(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
an inferior creature that a woman is can never bring any glory 2 a family.all they do is bring shame and disgrace.d left wing western media is propagating lies that a woman can do what a man can do.keep calm though d anomaly will soon be rectified by d new world order headed by isil

10 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by misspicy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome,intelligent and even richer than her husband. Yet she comes home to her husband every night.

Do you know who an ALPHA MALE is? Mr. Modupe Alakija is. He has a wife that is at the very top of her game in the world, yet he is strong enough to lock that pussyy down for 37 years. He is not bothered that his wife meets with men who are better than him. He knows that he is worth more than that to Mrs. Alakija.

wicked grin

but seriously it will take a long time for Nigerian men to realise that sex is not their birthright...eg a guy can freely talk about how many sexual partner he has had but a lady is supposed to be mute about hers and if she mistakingly blunt out her body count then she is seen as a LovePeddler.....

this mentality is what makes some ladies feel that they are doing a guy a favour by givinng their body to satiafy his sexual pleasure even if they enjoyed it too

[/quote]

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by misspicy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Miggs:
am smh and laughing reading all d typical responses from women here.your rants don't move me a tiny bit.like I said.i only see women i don't hear neither do I feel anything 4 them
well that is ur opinion and you aree entitled to it and that is more reason why you will never have successful people in your family because that woman that should bring out ur family glory is been seen but not heard tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by thoollz: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

I love your response. Don't mind him, maybe that was what he was taught while growing, or maybe his mum did 'd kitchen work'. He made mention of Saudi arabia, Iran and Afghanistan, Bro why are you in this part of the world? You can as well move down there, if that's your belief. Thrash talk from someone that calls himself a man

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by pcoolioz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Miggs:

really dude? like really? in societies like that, you end up with a woman who is with u and respects you out of fear.... being a true man, is making your woman respect you without the use of fear but rather admiration. don't be a savage bruh.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by pcoolioz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

You are freaking awesome n I shall find you someday.

27 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
ladies enjoy sex more....men only derive pleasure during d few seconds of ejaculation.. d rest na just hard work to make d lady enjoy it...

guys fvck for "pride"

gels fvck for pleasure.

dat is why a guy can brag abt ow many girls he's fvcked but girls hardly do. naso d thing b

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by StPete: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

Your response is classy and I'm quite impressed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

If two people are in a consensual adult relationship and they both agree to have sex. Why is it flipped somehow that the male is using the female?

Its very evident that most male and female derive great pleasure from sex. In short, i feel like I'm using my boyfriend for sex because I can't keep my hands off my boyfriend especially during sexy times.

Besides, An average Nigerian woman has more men clamouring to her compared to an average Nigerian man. Definitely, its the woman who has the power and ability to chose, approve and discard men as willingly as she wants.

Men on the other hand, tend to cast their net in the dating pool hoping to catch a fish. The average man takes an interest potential female and chases her. He might even be shut down.

There are unfair situations a person might be dating someone they do not see a future with. However its spread very evenly amongst all genders.

Not really unfair. A woman would make time for a man at the level of interest she has for him.

The most interesting thing about both sexes is they all want the same things but the order is quite different. Women want love, sex, security and so on. While men want sex, love, security and so forth. cheesy
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by gamaliel121(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

Nice one.......

Buh how do you know this mrs alakija hasn't tried any of those young, handsome guys cockkss?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by andyanders: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

You are damn right and straight to the point.Nothing do you.Well said.

1 Like

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Erums(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
raayah:

yourre right, but the African community doesn't see it that way , different school of tought....

you look good also, nonstrings

1 Like

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by hotdi(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

cc Miggs

You know you are not worthy of respect and honor. You know you lack confidence. You know you are nothing without a woman's praise. You are know one. You are not even a beta man, you are the lowest of the lowest. If I were you, I would be focused on improving my self esteem confidencev and raisungb my esteem level. No successful and confident woman born of responsible parents would look at you.

Why don't you do US a favor, focus on women have no self worth and who thrives on pleasing others at the detriment of their happiness.

A woman's decision to live and breathe her kitchen or manage her home does not make her less of a human being. If she is doing it for the sake of the family, then she is as much important to the family as her husband who goes to work every day to fend for his family.

Exactly! Some of us men, especially me, found it very hard to do kitchen/family/house chores, but most women can go out, work and make money to fend for the family just as we do. To me o, I regard my mum as more important than ...every other person in the house kiss
Joke with her and I will bite u grin

8 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
hotdi:

Exactly! Some of us men, especially me, found it very hard to do kitchen/family/house chores, but most women can go out, work and make money to fend for the family just as we do. To me o, I regard my mum as more important than ...every other person in the house kiss
Joke with her and I will bite u grin

Good for youcheesy

I love boyh both parents equally, they have been through a lot and have done their utmost best for us.

1 Like

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Goandie: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
raayah:

OP Ab imo pectore A capite ad calcem
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by fejikudz(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
raayah:

So females like you still dey exist shocked

NICE ONE

22 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Vikky014(f): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2015
raayah:

FAINTS. RAAYAH I LOVE U NO HOMO.KISS KISS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.