Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies (1113 Views)

Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by mubarak001(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Honestly speaking, am not here to rubbish anybody, but am tired of seeing babes whose faces are as beautiful as Minaj but extending your look to other areas such as their legs; it is nothing connected with the former.

Therefore, I am begging our gals to remain the way God made them. Dont give us guys the privilege to be confused of whose leg or body we handled after seeing the face.

I'm sure someone will knack mi for this!
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by Emodeee: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
mubarak001:
Honestly speaking, am not here to rubbish anybody, but am tired of seeing babes whose faces are as beautiful as Minaj but extending your look to other areas such as their legs; it is nothing connected with the former.

Therefore, I am begging our gals to remain the way God made them. Dont give us guys the privilege to be confused of whose leg or body we handled after seeing the face.

Can u proudly show us ur girlfriend's picture?
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by Emodeee: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
mubarak001:

Really! Na girl go knack u and I'm sure she must be a carpenter.
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by mubarak001(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Can u proudly show us ur girlfriend's picture?

I will show you when i have one...is not a crime to be single and satisfied.
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by mubarak001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Really! Na girl go knack u and I'm sure she must be a carpenter.

The profession does not matter so far a knack is involved.
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by titosantana(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's becoming a rampant thing these days - yellow face black yansh.

Ladies maintain your natural complexion pls. A man that would love you would love you no matter your skin colour. Glittering skin should be your priority and not a bleaching one.
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by LadyX(f): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
You can't blame the girls because they are doing it for you guys. Most guys are after yellow yellow, so the girls have no choice than to look for means of becoming yellow. undecided
Re: Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies by titosantana(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
LadyX:
You can't blame the girls because they are doing it for you guys. Most guys are after yellow yellow, so the girls have no choice than to look for means of becoming yellow. undecided
That's inferiority complex bae. I've seen darker girls that look stunning, for e.g Genevieve and lots of them. Besides, What shall it profit a girl that yellowed her face but couldn't yellow her yansh and armpit?

(1) (Reply)

Rats Playing Hard To Get..lolz / MODIFIED / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.