Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? (11352 Views)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Secretz(f): 6:47pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

What da hell is a wired and strong lips? undecided

I want to know that one too undecided

But I like lips, not too big, and not too thin. Well moistured please( you can carry lip balm in your man bag if you wish) tongue , and not too red, a little is fine, and defintiely soft-ish.
Personally I would be more concerned about the man's breath and the way he kisses if anything sha. grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2009
Who looks at the lips if the body is banging? cheesy
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2009
shoot that matters! u can have a body but dont kiss, we have a problem ! angry grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

What da hell is a wired and strong lips? undecided

dont know what is wired but lips have tiny muscles, it shows how much they have when they kiss, when they flex it its even sweeter

who can resist these lips??
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2009
Nice pix.
How do lips have tiny muscles?
ewww tongue tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Nice pix.
How do lips have tiny muscles?
ewww tongue tongue

thanks

its not as bad as u think, u ever chewed, or made expressions using ur lips like frowning?/

and when u kiss u dont just peck do u??
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by sylve11: 7:20pm On May 24, 2009
what about this? undecided cool
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Secretz(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2009
platinumnk:

thanks

its not as bad as u think, u ever chewed, or made expressions using ur lips like frowning?/

and when u kiss u dont just peck do u??

Interesting. . . . . but alot of lips are like that. Well atleast the ones I have kissed. shocked tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 24, 2009
sylve11:

what about this? undecided cool

@plat
When I frown, only my eyebrows move tongue
I just can't imagine lips having visible muscles on it. tongue tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 24, 2009
@sylve
For that your pix, you know you could have chosen a better setting for it.
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Secretz(f): 7:24pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

@plat
When I frown, only my eyebrows move tongue
I just can't imagine lips having visible muscles on it. tongue tongue

Abeg!Try harder to imagine. tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2009
Secretz:

Abeg!Try harder to imagine. tongue

yes try harder if ur lips didnt have them, they would be hanging slackjaw and be all droopy. . . . ewww

what i dont like is this

[img]http://4.bp..com/_T8jmzzBIK-Y/RdiuxXTEjWI/AAAAAAAAAV0/IkwaBBGpI8w/s400/gwyn1.jpg[/img] angry angry

thin lips helll no

i missed the pic? repost?!! grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 24, 2009
rotflmao. I know lips have muscles na, I can't imagine one where the muscles are so visible to the naked eye enough to make the lips wired tongue tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Secretz(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2009
@ Platinum,

Exactly the kind of lips I can't stand! Not many black people have lips like that anyway. grin

FL Gators:

rotflmao. I know lips have muscles na, I can't imagine one where the muscles are so visible to the naked eye enough to make the lips wired tongue tongue

lol, Miss technical. If I could see the muscles soo visible like that, I think I would be scared. lol but feeling them on my own, is anoda ting enitirely mehn! tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 24, 2009
rotflmao. cheesy
Sure, I wouldn't mind a soft textured, strong and succulent lips on mines. But the "wired" description dey scare me sha grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 7:44pm On May 24, 2009
Secretz:

lol but feeling them on my own, is anoda ting enitirely mehn! tongue

mmmmmmm dont get me started wink wink wink wink
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 24, 2009
You better start and stop keeping it all to yourself.
Tell me something I don't know about kisses wink
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Secretz(f): 7:59pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

You better start and stop keeping it all to yourself.
Tell me something I don't know about kisses wink

Lol, have you ever had a guy kiss you like he wants to swallow your face? ? ? Bloody disgusting. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 8:02pm On May 24, 2009
I like lips dat can be kissed through bluetooth, mms, infarel & on d web!
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by tubabie(f): 8:03pm On May 24, 2009
@ Topic
Oh yes i do find Guy's lips attractive if they look soft, moderately full with a slight dust of pink and a well shaped cupid's bow on the top lip.
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2009
Secretz:

Lol, have you ever had a guy kiss you like he wants to swallow your face? ? ? Bloody disgusting. lipsrsealed
LOL no.
You guys av got to tell me where you meet thismen so I wouldn't go there.
I think those kinda kisses are done by loud men, quiet men don't do that.
They tend to kiss soft and gently, like they've been craving for it.
tongue

patwhizkid:

I like lips dat can be kissed through bluetooth, mms, infarel & on d web!
rotflmao.
"Kiss Me Thru The Phone" cheesy
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by tope5000: 8:05pm On May 24, 2009
Secretz:

Roflmao!!!
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2009
tubabie:

@ Topic
Oh yes i do find Guy's lips attractive if they look soft, moderately full with a slight dust of pink and a well shaped cupid's bow on the top lip.
expert ti de. tongue
I don't get the gist about pink lips on men, esp black men undecided
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2009
@ fl gators
oya gif me ur numba, so i can gif u a hot womantic kiss
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2009
i had a quiet man tried to eat my face before

almost puked

how they kiss will tell me if i would stand the realtionship or not grin grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 8:10pm On May 24, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ fl gators

shocked shocked shocked shocked u kiss girls?? grin grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ fl gators
Hon, "Kiss me thru the phone" is a song.

2plat
so a kiss is that strong eh cheesy
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2009
@ plat
yep! I do. Anyfin wrong wif dat?
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by tubabie(f): 8:14pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

expert ti de. tongue
I don't get the gist about pink lips on men, esp black men undecided
Just saying what i find attractive gal cheesy
Anyway  i said dusty pink(slightly pink). Of course not all black men have Black lips. *anyway am outta here* cheesy
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by platinumnk(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Hon, "Kiss me thru the phone" is a song.

2plat
so a kiss is that strong eh cheesy

yes o, it can tell u so many things about a person if u take ur time

patwhizkid:

@ plat
yep! I do. Anyfin wrong wif dat?

nuthin i thought u had a nl hubby  grin grin

is kissin a girl different from a man? undecided
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Secretz(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL no.
You guys av got to tell me where you meet thismen so I wouldn't go there.
I think those kinda kisses are done by loud men, quiet men don't do that.
They tend to kiss soft and gently, like they've been craving for it.
tongue
rotflmao.
"Kiss Me Thru The Phone" cheesy

I'm telling you, I thought I was having a second bath that day. The worst part of it is that I did not even bloody invite the kiss. mschewwww. He even had the audacity to ask me if he can kiss well?  
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2009
Secretz:

I'm telling you, I thought I was having a second bath that day. The worst part of it is that I did not even bloody invite the kiss. mschewwww. He even had the audacity to ask me if he can kiss well?
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
What did you tell him cheesy

@Plat
hmmm, so far, I know which kiss belongs to who. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. / See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.