Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? (11336 Views)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by v3: 11:31am On May 26, 2009
@where's dis house u on abt?

Got YIM?
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 3:48pm On May 26, 2009
Yup! I gat Y!M.
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by yme1(f): 3:54pm On May 26, 2009
yeah
attractive lips is one of the koko grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by angelgirl1(f): 4:08pm On May 26, 2009
I personally do find men's lips attractive. All the details that you inquired about as far as lips go I say that for me personally I am mostly in the middle. As far as size goes I absolutely don't like thin lips unless they have a nice shape to them, so usually I like somewhat big lips. However, I still don't like lips to be too big to where it looks weird. The color is not that important I could deal with any color but I would prefer them to be somewhere between brown and red. I don't like dry lips but also I would not like them to be shiny wet. I think that a little chap stick once in a while through the day will warrant the perfect median. And of course I have to go with soft when it comes to lips.
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 4:11pm On May 26, 2009
All dis plenty tori na because of lips? Uhm!
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by v3: 8:39am On May 27, 2009
@patwizkid

mine's flipdown4@yahoo.com

hit me up anytime yer on

@angelgirl. . . All the description for BIG lips. . . dayum!!
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by ievbuomw(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2009
They have to be as big as mine b/c small lips is NOT cool
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by bluespice(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2009
yes yes yes!
lips are sexy what more can i say?
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by v3: 8:46am On May 27, 2009
@urry1

D prob wif ladies on here iz dat una sabi lie too mush. . .If you wur to meet a guy on here & he's good big lips(like y'all describe y'all like), una go bolt!!!!

So out wif d truth, and shame the deville
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by sylve11: 9:14am On May 27, 2009
teissys:

I love giant lips cool cool cool

shocked shocked cool
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by ifyeve1(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2009
What dos your lip look like young man? Are you hoping a lady might perhaps find your lips attractive? It doesn't matter the look of your lips, but how well you can use them,

supported tongue tongue
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2009
I get red lipssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
lol
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2009
Plus I know how to use them well,

I know where they should touch and when grin grin
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 10:42am On May 27, 2009
Red lips na danger!
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2009
@patwhizkid

What kind of danger, you mean if its dangerous for a girl who has weak sexual resistance??
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2009
Hahaha. . .u be bad buoy!
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:47am On May 27, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@urry1

D prob wif ladies on here iz dat una sabi lie too mush. . .If you wur to meet a guy on here & he's good big lips(like y'all describe y'all like), una go bolt!!!!

So out wif d truth, and shame the deville

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2009
lol
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2009
@phat

Hmmm

is there any word like "baded" cos thats what I am when it comes to women and romance,

So what type of lips have you got??
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2009
I don have lips o
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2009
na wa oooooo you be alien abi robot
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:11am On May 27, 2009
Dried lips ke. . . ?? shocked shocked

thick lips kwa. . . .? embarassed embarassed

wired lips too?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2009
I am neither a robot or an alien, d truth is dat my lips were chopped off during d 2nd world war.
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2009
@ toyosi

Which kind one you get
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:22am On May 27, 2009
Hunh?? undecided

None of the above oo. . . . smiley
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2009
na wooo
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 11:50am On May 27, 2009
Make somebody dash me lips nao, i nor get o
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by koolpapa(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2009
edogram, I think you should look 4 bucket of water mix with one bag of cement and put your head inside 4 it to set
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2009
@ patwhizkid

I fit dash you ooo some

just email me, omojesu89@yahoo.com
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 1:01pm On May 27, 2009
Obxddon, u dey sell am? Na ur Y!M addy be dat?
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by obxddon(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2009
Well i get plenty,

yes That is my YIM addy be that

just send me email
Re: Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? by patwhizkid(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2009
Are u online now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This / I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away / Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.