Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media (17561 Views)

Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Barristter07:

Thats silly, how can a sensible person compulsory such a thing , IT should come from their heart to do so, not FORCED.
Exactly!
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Philipsdael(m): 3:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Your lady can flaunt your pics and still have a sideguy that will be sucking her and fucccking her when u are not in sight.
vice versa
A Bleep mate neighbour can even be doing the work and careless about what she posts on social media as long as the pussssssy satisfies his diccccck
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Lamanii22(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mhizkel:
Has your friend just put their new girlfriend/boyfriend into their new profile pic? Some think that says a lot about the strength of their relationship. I think it's a sign they're feeling insecure. When people are worried about their partner's affections, they tend to make the relationship more publicly visible. You're also more likely to write about your boyfriend/girlfriend if you're scared the relationship is a bit shaky, but there's one catch. People who aren't are very affectionate. What's known as avoidant personalities-tend to post much less about their relationships even when they worry about their partner.

I was surprised when a confider told me her boyfriend brokeup with her because she refused to make use of him as her profile pic. Hence, he tagged her a ''Cheat''.
Well, it's a world of ''Different Strokes For Different Folks''
Now, which would you go for?
The flambouyant one who flaunts his/her partner on social media? Or,
The avoidant personality who keeps his/her relationship off the media? Reasons...

I like my life and relationship private....
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Matrimonous:

Wow, your partner is really lucky to have your kinda person. I was dearly hoping to be that partner. Feeling jealous of him already.
I am sure it's cos of him you've refused to respond to my emails.
Why am I so unlucky o God
Thanks for the complement.
You don't have to be jealous, lol.
Oh! My bad. I'm sorry, will reply soon enough.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mhizkel:

Thanks for the complement.
You don't have to be jealous, lol.
Oh! My bad. I'm sorry, will reply soon enough.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Lamanii22:

I like my life and relationship private....
Same here sis.

1 Like

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Magnoliaa(f): 2:34am On Sep 17, 2019
I'll go for the avoidant type because I don't like exposure and overt show of emotions, praises and such. As long as we both know what we have, it's true to us, putting it up on SM won't make it any less true.

And the ones that'll be disturbing with questions ... I don't want.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by nlPoster: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Whatever you put on social media, is up to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Age Did You Get Disvirgined / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.