Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (46953 Views)

Teebillz: Father Is The Most Influential Book A Son Will Read On Character / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Ilekeh(f): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
V0lv0:

The sad part is not everyone commenting are teachers. It seems most people find it okay to beat other people's kids whether it be maids, family members etc. One needs to be very careful the company of who they decide to leave their kids. I weep for Nigeria and all other Africans who still believe in this primitive practice that it's okay for teachers to beat your children.

What if they use chairs to beat them. This can lead to abuse

Ehnnn......

In a country where it takes a village to raise a child, they've forgotten that some villagers are too abusive and evil.

These teachers barely get paid and are frustrated. They take their frustration out on innocent kids or kids. Imagine, some teachers may even hate the kid's parent and start beating the child endlessly.

Teachers are frustrated in Nigeria. I wouldn't leave my children with such frustration. Because it's not their (teachers) kids, they have no limits.

Even if you teach your children at home, kids will be kids. Give them non-physical punishments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
I AM STUPID? Because i do not share your barbaric view on life? Your parents might not have shown you love while you were growing up so i do not blame u one bit. I pity your children or future children. Usless human being

Mgbeke. Who still bears Janet Ezeh in 2015? grin
What happened to Jenny King? so that you can be seen as an upgraded person at least.

Why are you wailing already?
Congratulations for the love your parents showed you when you were a kid. I guess that whenever you misbehave, they give you chocolate. Whenever you refuse to read your books, they buy you new shoes.

This is how you low heads spoil your children, only to take them to one magic pastor or the other for one useless deliverance later on.
The deliverance is up to you when he is still a kid.

But I doubt you understand basic philosophy, judging by your name.

I am ready this evening.

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by sonnie10: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
There are the good and the bad ones. Even when a child is intelligent, quite and shy some teachers would still take advantage of that personality to maltreat the child.

There are some good one no doubt. God will reward teachers like Mrs Bassey here on earth and in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by V0lv0(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I agree there's punishment and there's abuse and some of these straight up abuse kids in school.

Exactly and that's why some of these kids grow up to be rebellious, angry and abusive

i honestly dunno why people are having such a headache about Damilolas comment. It's her child and she was talking about her kid personally.

Those that want their teachers to be beating their children it's up to them.

Some of us don't want that and we should be free to decide what happens to our own children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Commandoabdul(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
wahala for this 9ja, there ar many ways to deal with cat.....

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
I doubt you even had good home training the way you are going about insulting people. And as for the Mgbeke, trust me when i say this, I AM FINER THAN YOU, YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR MOTHER COMBINED. Now, get out of my mentions, illiterate

ZUBY77:

Mgbeke. Who still bears Janet Ezeh n 2015? grin
What happened to Jenny King? so that you can be seen as an upgraded person at least.

Why are you waiting already?
Congratulations for the love your parents showed you when you were a kid. I guess that whenever you misbehave, they give you chocolate. Whenever you refuse to read your books, they buy you new shoes.

This is how you low heads spoil your children, only to take them to one magic pastor or the other for one useless deliverance later on.

I am ready this evening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by sirhot(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Build a school and enrol him. Bullshit! angry

When you spoil your child by making him arrogant you expect the teacher to do what? Pamper him?

Nonsense! angry

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Dav24(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
that is a stupid thing to do. let her teach her son at home

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by V0lv0(f): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ehnnn......

In a country where it takes a village to raise a child, they've forgotten that some villagers are too abusive and evil.

These teachers barely get paid and are frustrated. They take their frustration out on innocent kids or kids. Imagine, some teachers may even hate the kid's parent and start beating the child endlessly.

Teachers are frustrated in Nigeria. I wouldn't leave my children with such frustration. Because it's not their (teachers) kids, they have no limits.

Even if you teach your children at home, kids will be kids. Give them non-physical punishments.

People must understand that it's in a kids nature to misbehave sometimes. Thats what makes them kids. I was a kid once too and I misbehaved. My parents didn't beat me black and blue and I came out alright. Beating does not mean that the child will be am upright and moral citizen. This is why even some pastors children are the Devils themselves. What you teach your child from a young age is what they will take.

If they misbehave so bad that you feel you want to hit them then that's only a parents decision.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
V0lv0:

If I told you who hit me the most in my younger days it was actually my mother. My father did not hit me but I was afraid of him more. It's nor about emotions. You as a parent are responsible for your children's discipline. If you can't do that then don't become a parent because it's not supposed to be a teacher that should install discipline into your child. When your child leave that teachers class then what?

We all know in most household it is the father that instills most of the discipline. Your case is just a rarity especially in the Nigerian context. When I compare the education system of the 1980s and 1990s to what we have today, I'm very shocked! We all know it takes a community to raise a child, if a neighbor sees your child doing something wrong, they would scold him or her and if that doesn't work they'll report. The same guidelines goes for teachers and administrators. Look at Japan and other countries where teachers are allowed to discipline children, you would see a higher rate of intelligence and work ethics. Societies like the USA where teachers are restricted showcase a declining score on standardized tests and work ready professionals. Like I said earlier, emotions run deep with women and it is very understandable but to think the discipline of a child should be left to the parents alone is absolutely ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by 9aiboard: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
I doubt you even had good home training the way you are going about insulting people. And as for the Mgbeke, trust me when i say this, I AM FINER THAN YOU, YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR MOTHER COMBINED. Now, get out of my mentions, illiterate

smh My dear you check people well before you call them illiterate. ZUBY77 is nothing close to an illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by lustra89(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
This woman is a big clown, silly fool, make she better carry her child they teach for house nah.....
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by michaelwilli(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Any teacher wey no beat my pikin wen e do anyhow, i go beat da teacher. Na cane dem use train me, i go use da same cane train my pikin. In d next 20 years, my kids may b d onky well mannered kids. Civilization is trash.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

Common stop crying.
You can't block me, this is not Facebook.
We own this place, so you will wail until I decide to pity you.

There is no way you can be finer than my mum.
Despite being 64 years old, she has a more modern name compared to Janet.
How then can you be finer?
There is no way a woman can give birth to a beautiful girl and call her Janet. That's not possible.

Quit crying, we live in a real world. Not in your fantasy abode.

One advantage of being trained with rods as a kid is that when you grow up, you don't fear people.
Not people like you, who were pampered into crying whenever another child takes her doll.

Bring it on. Janet Ezeh.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Prinzofparis: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
I will not spare the rod with my child, understand me. I don't want anyother person physically assulting my child. If he does something wrong, let the teacher talk to me and i will punish my child MYSELF. either with cane, belt or whatever. Some teachers dont know a childs medical history, some might be epileptic, some have sickle cell and so on. Parents should be the ones to flog their children, the teachers job is to report to the parents. If the childs behaviour doesnt change in schoo, then the school has the right to expel the child. I repeat, CORPORATE PUNISHMENT IN SCHOOLS HAS LED TO ACTUAL STUDENT DEATHS, NIGERIAN SCHOOLS SHOULD STOP IT!!!!!!!

have you schooled abroad probably at the tertiary level ? compare African students performance is all aspects with their foreign counterparts and see the difference. You cannot teach well and deep without discipline. Though there is a level of discipline but it should be instilled by the school and teachers. some kids just distract other s repeatedly...if such a child is sent home every time, that doesn't stop such a child from affecting and influencing others whose parent don't have time for handling school reports every time.
in summary, there are different types of schools...select the one you think best fits your child....

as for me I am in support of using cane and other disciplinary measures to caution a child who knowingly, intentionally and repeatedly misbehaves. if my child misbehaves at home, I am the child's teacher at home, I will discipline my child my own way...but if my child misbehaves in school....pleeeeeease dear teacher, you are my child's parent and mentor in school, do what you must to help shape my child into the right personality... that's your job!!!...not just book, pen and paper.....but morals, ethics, punctuality, speed, respect, teamwork, and most importantly integrity. ......my view tho.

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
post=39649734:

smh My dear you check people well before you call them illiterate. ZUBY77 is nothing close to an illiterate.

Don't mind the olden days woman.
Illiterate is the only bad word she knows because she is probably very close to it.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
IMAGINE!!! YOU ARE ACTUALLY EDUCATED, YOU PROBABLY HAVE A WEBSITE AND YOU ARE HOLDING 2 BOOKS IN YOUR HAND on your profile picture, YOU PROBABLY WROTE THEM AND YOU GO AROUND TALKING LIKE THIS I AM PERPLEXED. I will screen shot all these things you have said and send it to LINDA IKEJI she likes to ruin people's lives maybe she would like to ruin your. By the way, you are a disgrace to educated men.

ZUBY77:

I am ready this evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by CravingChic: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ode!! The teacher will first deal with the devil in your child before he/she deals with the devil in you. All these western behaviour copycats....

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by konjivity: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
If my child does something bad, let the teacher tell me; the parent, and i will deal with him/her myself. Do you know how many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Corporate punishment needs to end, many lives have been lost because of that
It should be 'corporal'. Must have been an oversight.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
post=39643717:
Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite-Attoh has issued a note of warning to teachers world wide or continent wide,lol..... lets be a little bit specific.
Damilola, who is married to Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, took to Instagram to lament teachers who beat their students.
According to the Tinsel star, any teacher that beats her kids will “face the devil.”

She wrote: “I’ve been hearing so many stories of teachers physically abusing their students. If any teacher as much as touches my son, they will meet the devil face to face. Leave the disciplining to parents. Educating them is your own responsibility. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Kmt.”

https://instagram.com/p/9jGjViRevR/?taken-by=adedamee

So Mr or Madam Teacher be careful with the Attohs.

see mu.mu. she think say na to open yansh and rub oil................. TELL US THE BEST SEIZE OF D1CK U PREFER AND HOW MUCH POLITICIANS PAY YOU PER HEAD. NOT THIS NONSENSE U TALKING.

So if ur son broke the rules, them go praise am say him mama too sabi fvck and abi?
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Prinzofparis:

have you schooled abroad probably at the tertiary level ? compare African students performance is all aspects with their foreign counterparts and see the difference. You cannot teach well and deep without discipline. Though there is a level of discipline but it should be instilled by the school and teachers. some kids just distract other s repeatedly...if such a child is sent home every time, that doesn't stop such a child from affecting and influencing others whose parent don't have time for handling school reports every time.
in summary, there are different types of schools...select the one you think best fits your child....

as for me I am in support of using cane and other disciplinary measures to caution a child who knowingly, intentionally and repeatedly misbehaves. if my child misbehaves at home, I am the child's teacher at home, I will discipline my child my own way...but if my child misbehaves in school....pleeeeeease dear teacher, you are my child's parent and mentor in school, do what you must to help shape my child into the right personality... that's your job!!!...not just book, pen and paper.....but morals, ethics, punctuality, speed, respect, teamwork, and most importantly integrity. ......my view tho.

Don't mind the old hag.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by blessedfavoured: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
jaybanfa:
@janethEze i understand ur concerns totally, you don't want ur child brutalized etc. What i mean is disciplining a child. Now if u say, that should be your sole prerogative, then u are setting up the kid to believe that reprimand can only come from his/her parents. So the child grows up wit a false notion that only dad or mum can address me. Now when s/he knows somebody can knock me on the head for being rude or disobedient what do u think the child will try not to do?

You seem to think you can only correct children by beating, what happened to using my mouth to correct them while reserving beating for "special" cases and for the parents only.

I've looked after a lot of teenagers, the worst ones are the ones that get beat the most. That your beating does nothing, zero, zilch... Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
You are still talking. You are supposed to be an educated man according to one of your unfortunate fans on this thread. Keep bringing out sh**t from your mouth, linda is waiting for me

ZUBY77:

Common stop crying.
You can't block me, this is not Facebook.
We own this place, so you will wail until I decide to pity you.

There is no way you can be finer than my mum.
Despite being 64 years old, she has a more modern name compared to Janet.
How then can you be finer?
There is no way a woman can give birth to a beautiful girl and call her Janet. That's not possible.

Quit crying, we live in a real world. Not in your fantasy abode.

One advantage of being trained with rods as a kid is that when you grow up, you don't fear people.
Not people like you, who were pampered into crying whenever another child takes her doll.

Bring it on. Janet Ezeh.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
I love this

blessedfavoured:

You seem to think you can only correct children by beating, what happened to using my mouth to correct them while reserving beating for "special" cases and for the parents only.

I've looked after a lot of teenagers, the worst ones are the ones that get beat the most. That your beating does nothing, zero, zilch... Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
You must be his No 1 fan and A$$ Kisser. Clap for yourself

post=39649734:

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Chibest2000(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Believe it on not, leaning cannot take place without discipline and you can't expect a teacher to defer a disciplinary measure meant to correct your child's negative attitudes towards leaning until you have your say (unless that teacher doesn't know his duties) and in the end you the parent may end up with the wrong option because they way you know your @ home might not be the way he/ she is @ school..
As for the teachers, there are different kinds of disciplinary measures, so know the right one to employ @ the right case...
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Commandoabdul(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
In African this thing is mend to be like this. Here in African we do whip our children for misconduct. Is just that many make use of the advantage by abusing children. And there many way to deal with children, not everything is beating. Well I love that actress for saying that, it nothing but only protecting her son. Hope she dont maltreat other........... I pray she won't regret it..
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Aren't you still going to continue your ranting, will soon tag you to screen shots on twitter, coz i see you handle on ur bio. LOL. Educated man indeed. You went abroad and STILL DIDNT GET ANYTHING THERE. Once an empty skull always an empty skull

ZUBY77:

I am ready this evening.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by repogirl(f): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
I feel her jare, that is how one teacher beat my brother up in primary school till the boy fainted... Just because my father gave her permission to deal with him. After he fainted they now carried him to my mothers office.

One day I heard one teacher shouting at my daughter in a not nice way in my own house, that she should run to the school bus when the bus arrived to pick her.

I don't like my kids running because they would end up falling and that day rain had fallen on the tiles and made the floor quite slippery. If my daughter had fallen that is how they would bring her back home with injury for me to take care of her.

I instantly called the bus driver to warn that Aunty not to ever shout at my daughter like that again... And not to ever ask her to run. The driver began begging me to calm down that he would talk to her.

People that don't have kids are the ones that want to discipline other people's children. They don't know what I went through to born my children and they think they have the right to discipline them. Make I see! angry

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
IMAGINE!!! YOU ARE ACTUALLY EDUCATED, YOU PROBABLY HAVE A WEBSITE AND YOU ARE HOLDING 2 BOOKS IN YOUR HAND on your profile picture, YOU PROBABLY WROTE THEM AND YOU GO AROUND TALKING LIKE THIS I AM PERPLEXED. I will screen shot all these things you have said and send it to LINDA IKEJI she likes to ruin people's lives maybe she would like to ruin your. By the way, you are a disgrace to educated men.

Please send it to Linda Ikeji.
I see she thinks for you.
I think for myself Janet.
I give no damn about any Linda anything.
And if she as much as say what I didn't do, I will go after her. Ask about me.
And yep, I have a website. So I believe I am no longer Illiterate now.
And yep, I am an author of 12 Books..
That makes me vast in many ways.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Aren't you still going to continue your ranting, will soon tag you to screen shots on twitter, coz i see you handle on ur bio. LOL. Educated man indeed. You went abroad and STILL DIDNT GET ANYTHING THERE. Once an empty skull always an empty skull

Didn't get anything? Gawd.
I will let this one pass.

I am sure you can't locate Ghana in an unlabeled map.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.