Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (46958 Views)

Teebillz: Father Is The Most Influential Book A Son Will Read On Character / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by aisha2008(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
I pity u and ur son, tell ur son not to misbehave.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Kalvan: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Prinzofparis:

have you schooled abroad probably at the tertiary level ? compare African students performance is all aspects with their foreign counterparts and see the difference. You cannot teach well and deep without discipline. Though there is a level of discipline but it should be instilled by the school and teachers. some kids just distract other s repeatedly...if such a child is sent home every time, that doesn't stop such a child from affecting and influencing others whose parent don't have time for handling school reports every time.
in summary, there are different types of schools...select the one you think best fits your child....

as for me I am in support of using cane and other disciplinary measures to caution a child who knowingly, intentionally and repeatedly misbehaves. if my child misbehaves at home, I am the child's teacher at home, I will discipline my child my own way...but if my child misbehaves in school....pleeeeeease dear teacher, you are my child's parent and mentor in school, do what you must to help shape my child into the right personality... that's your job!!!...not just book, pen and paper.....but morals, ethics, punctuality, speed, respect, teamwork, and most importantly integrity. ......my view tho.

Why are you Africans so delusional?! grin grin

A high school kid here will run circles around the average Nigerian graduate. You can't compare in terms of Critical thinking, knowledge, IQ. Wake up. Africa is a craphole; your so called discipline is a farce.

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by easzypeaszy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
V0lv0:

The child can be expelled and disciplinary action can be taken. The deed is already done so what would flogging him do? What if in the process you also cause blood to spill out of his head? As a mature adult tit for tat is not right. If someone stabs you in stomach must I now stab him in the stomach undecided

That is why the police is there to deal with you and why there is a jail because if I had to stab you and kill you in process then I myself would be sent to jail
well am referring to pupils but if dey r adults dat wl b police,proprietor n family case + expelled
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by urchbarbie(f): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
If my child does something bad, let the teacher tell me; the parent, and i will deal with him/her myself. Do you know how many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Corporate punishment needs to end, many lives have been lost because of that

true dear. I still av blood cloth in my eye where a teachers cane hit. It could av blinded anoda kid. Abeg spare d rod for d parents. Teaching na for blackboard. Do u work and collect salary at month end. Report all misbehaviour to school authority who wld in turn invite d parents of d kid. Thats how its done in more civilized settings

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by markba: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
As a qualified teacher and a mother the truth is dat discipline is discipline wen a child misbehaves in skool he or she must be disciplined. My dear its only a teacher that wants d best for a child dat will flog otherwise the bad ones will say na wetin concern me. Is this wat u want for ur son? The skool covers both learning and character moulding so u ve choose one aspect only and which is learning.. Just be his teacher @ home
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by bamac(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
As far as am concerned, school get levels, it depends on what you can afford. Government is free for all(crowdy + teaching + flogging), semi private school (limited pupil/student per class+ teaching +flogging) and private(extremely limited pupil/students + serious education - a stick of broom let alone cane)... Your resources determines what you want. So, if she doesn't want her son to be flogged the third category will cater for that strictly at the command of her resources. The 2nd category is worst because the difference between it and the government school is just that they will be restricted to official language and the population will be lesser which will allow for over monitoring(they will beat education out of her child and beat her join if she try that category).

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by mikolo80: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
You would like it if a teacher beats ur child?

would you like it your child spoil yafun yafun

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Jennifer89(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Teachers take note
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by cao(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm surprised a NL priest(ess) hasn't pointed out that the screenshot has 666 likes, yet. Although, I did zone out by the third page, so I might be wrong...
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
cry I'm so sorry to hear that my dear. Thank God you are alright. Bless you

urchbarbie:
true dear. I still av blood cloth in my eye where a teachers cane hit. It could av blinded anoda kid. Abeg spare d rod for d parents. Teaching na for blackboard. Do u work and collect salary at month end. Report all misbehaviour to school authority who wld in turn invite d parents of d kid. Thats how its done in more civilized settings
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by urchbarbie(f): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
cry I'm so sorry to hear that my dear. Thank God you are alright. Bless you

amen dear. May God bless u too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by DiiVictory(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
If my child does something bad, let the teacher tell me; the parent, and i will deal with him/her myself. Do you know how many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Corporate punishment needs to end, many lives have been lost because of that

would u care yo know how many kids have died from their parents?
just research
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Shokoloko(f): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
1. Children should be spanked moderately on the palm or bumss. No where else IMO
2. Children must be physically punished when they inflict bodily injury on others. It is not enought to send ab child to the 'naugthy corner' or withhold candy from him or make him sit and wait for mummy's punishment before close of business when the child has just punctured a classmate's eye.
3. Teachers should not carry out their frustration on the pupils

But seriously more kids have died at the hands of parents and guardians than teachers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Sooooo...the teachers are on IG?
I tire for am oooo......still don't understand why they have to face the devil, sey na imm get the pikin
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Badassniggga(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

There are other non-violent ways of reprimanding a child other than beating. undecided

do u mean threatening not to give the child food or amateur punishment? tell me something new. even my future chlid knws s/he won't be spared anytime s/he decides to act animalistic. appropriate disciplinary action will be executed.

what you need to understand is that teachers dont just teach the child how to read or write, they teach them obedience towards elders etc...
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tevinsolt: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
omusiliyu:
Is either the teachers beat your children or your children beat you.

LOL what a stupid reasoning, you can't possibly believe that.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
There is something very disturbing about Nigerians using degrading words to make a point against someone that does not share their views.
I believe the lady said " touches" which is different from discipline... and yet people still misunderstood and have called her all sort of names which was clearly out of point from the matter. I mean, what is wrong with some of our people.?

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tevinsolt: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
CEOplexy:
If you don't allow teachers to discipline your child, you will bear the brunt in the future

you're job is to raise your own child, if the child does anything wrong at school, the school should report back home to the parents and have the Parents deal with their child the best possible way.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
agabaI23:
May be you should teach your son at home ma.... kiss
no mind am
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tevinsolt: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
4reala:
Just buy all the teaching materials and teach ur children at home. Yeye de smell

the school is paid to impact knowledge not crack the whip like it's the 1600s

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tevinsolt: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
preciousMI1:
I studied education not by mistake but by choice... reinforcement is necessary... I'll flog ur son if he breaks d rule else u take him and home school....

New generation parents

so in education, you were taught flogging reinforces what the students learn in class huh?
you see how dumb that sounds don't you?
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by philcz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
You would like it if a teacher beats ur child?

Aunty, na the beating follow change me o.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Oh just shut up. author of 12 books by bloody a$$, some stupid girls will be falling for this usless lie you are spreading. You are obviously the one that was possessed as a child but sadly, ur parents didnt even care enough to send you to a pastor. Thats why an old man is here insulting people that didnt even mention you in their comment. Well, you cannot reason with a f00l and you are definitely one. I pity your wife, ur children and everyone around u

I perfectly understand you.
You never know that one day like today, you will be arguing with the Boss.
I am happy that I am an old man.. Old age is not something you buy in the market. But for your parents to name you Janeth between 1990 and 2000, something must have been wrong.

Enjoy it while it lasts..
I bet I am the biggest human being you have ever met both on and offline.

Your God just did it for you.. Return to the church and give some testimony and some money, it's not easy.
Pig
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
tevinsolt:

LOL what a stupid reasoning, you can't possibly believe that.
lol... and what about those that said the kid would grow up to murder the parents. as in... what da heck!
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ndubisik(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
I won't beat your child my dear...but only if you let me tap that ass wink
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tartarus(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
As a kid in primary school I was constantly hit on the knuckles with the side of a board ruler for not knowing my dad's profession. undecided

Same primary school I was extremely flogged cos I told my dad not to pay for the end of the year party cos I was leaving primary school from primary 5..was also brought to the staff room and shamed. They said I was a "green snake in the green grass" (I didn't even know what it meant back then but it hurt)

In secondary school I was constantly picked on by a particular female teacher. She would not only assign the most dreaded teacher to flog me, she'll always emotionally shame me. She'll tell me how useless I am and wouldn't amount to anything undecided

Many other things I can't remember...

Well I wouldn't want my kid/kids to go thru what I went thru... I'm with damilola on this

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chai !! I see some nigerian dogs who are ready to eat any shiit pooped by westerners all in the name of civilization.

Why not train your kids inside your house if you don't want them to be corrected at school.

Just like some fooolish Nigerian celebrities who are dressing in halloween costumes just because they see Americans doing that.

Talk about mental slavery among educated but illiterate Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tevinsolt: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Valeree:

lol... and what about those that said the kid would grow up to murder the parents. as in... what da heck!

I swear, maybe it is the hotness of Nigeria's climate that's affecting so many's reasoning abilities.

If anything it builds a chain of violence, teacher beats student, senior students takes out frustration on the Juniors and so on

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Lanceslot(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Oh just shut up. author of 12 books by bloody a$$, some stupid girls will be falling for this usless lie you are spreading. You are obviously the one that was possessed as a child but sadly, ur parents didnt even care enough to send you to a pastor. Thats why an old man is here insulting people that didnt even mention you in their comment. Well, you cannot reason with a f00l and you are definitely one. I pity your wife, ur children and everyone around u

Janet I don't know you from anywhere and I don't wona join issues with you, but understand that the person you are messing with is "THE BIG BOSS" which means you are messing with the wrong guy, show his some respect. Enough!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Vivipop(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Madcow1 That name Sir P brings back some hurtful memories? Did you by any chance school at LOGISS? Please excuse my inquisitiveness.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lanceslot:
Janet I don't know you from anywhere and I don't wona join issues with you, but understand that the person you are messing with is "THE BIG BOSS" which means you are messing with the wrong guy, show his some respect. Enough!!

Big Boss? So big Boss can come and be insulting women for no reason. Calling me stwewpid for what? Is he God?
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by SEYIOKE: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

can u support ur point with facts and figures. Teachers beating children to death? Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding / Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.