Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (46874 Views)

Teebillz: Father Is The Most Influential Book A Son Will Read On Character / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
this one no get work at all.

meanwhile click like if you have no idea who she is.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by kr0ne(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
She's not serious at all. Like someone said, she should do the teaching herself at home. She said educating them is your own responsibility.. but how do you educate a Nigerian child without using the whips at times to put him straight? Make she go sit down, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Cocolatti(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
End-time parents! That is how you make your children to become spoiled brats, miscreants, drug addicts and nuisance both to you and the society. After you have succeeded in destroying your child by pampering and "love" you start disturbing Baba God with prayers and running from one pastor/alfa to another seeking deliverance for your child. At the end you develop hypertension and go down to your early grave. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ststyreal(f): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
jaybanfa:
@janethEze i understand ur concerns totally, you don't want ur child brutalized etc. What i mean is disciplining a child. Now if u say, that should be your sole prerogative, then u are setting up the kid to believe that reprimand can only come from his/her parents. So the child grows up wit a false notion that only dad or mum can address me. Now when s/he knows somebody can knock me on the head for being rude or disobedient what do u think the child will try not to do?
No teacher should dare lay his or her beautiful hands on any child, teach them right and also live by example and leave the flogging to the parents to do, before I am sorry MA or sir will enter the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
If my child does something bad, let the teacher tell me; the parent, and i will deal with him/her myself. Do you know how many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Corporate punishment needs to end, many lives have been lost because of that

How many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Give me numbers.

You can also give me numbers of how many children that died in the hands of their parents. Let's compare.

And unless you think it's better for the parents to be the ones who reserve the rights to kill their children, I can easily tell that you are very stewpid.

BTW what do you call beating?
A child steals another child's pen and you expect the teacher not to flog him.
You expect the teacher to call you on the phone to tell you that your child stole a pen.
Which I am sure you will start cursing the teacher for lying against your child.
Are we no longer in Nigeria where no woman believes that her child is Blockhead or thief or stubborn..

If my child goes against the school rules, I expect the teacher to discipline him or her.

I wonder if the teachers use matchet or knife to beat the children..

Madam Adegbite ran out of naked pictures to post, so she resorted to what is not her business to update her usless fans on Instagram.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by GoodFaith: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
nkemdi89:
I know my kids won't attend local authority primary school like I did but after spending money on tuitions and the rest any teacher rough handles my children Hmmmmmm I won't behave civil. I don't want recount my ordeal I passed through in the hands of those teachers only for coming late and making noise in class.
That made you the person u are today
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by imoscoayo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
sheybi u go school you fut teach ur child urself
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
If my child does something bad, let the teacher tell me; the parent, and i will deal with him/her myself. Do you know how many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Corporate punishment needs to end, many lives have been lost because of that

I have a cousin who used to reside in the uk, he would call his mum names, the day i first experienced it i was shocked because my aunt is strict naturally. Another time he slapped an older womans butt in my presence. What punishment does the mother give "junior sit down there", "Junior go to the naughty corner", "junior no more cartoons", "junior im seizing your game", guess what the boy does at this times shes saying this, he is laughing jumping on the chair, 7 year old boy o. she sent him to a correct school, not all those lekki schools, a regular private school, one year later this boy dey collect bag o , prostrate to greet, wash plate at home.

Every child needs something to fear, someone to fear or else no matter the love he gets from his parents, he will only get worse. a little scolding is not out of place. Why do you think Africans of this our growing generations are better than the white counterparts? we grew up having who we fear and what inspired this fear other than some strokes.

Im no bible thumper but i accept the quote "spare the rod spoil the child"

11 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by k00lxpert(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
post=39643717:
Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite-Attoh has issued a note of warning to teachers world wide or continent wide,lol..... lets be a little bit specific.
Damilola, who is married to Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, took to Instagram to lament teachers who beat their students.
According to the Tinsel star, any teacher that beats her kids will “face the devil.”

She wrote: “I’ve been hearing so many stories of teachers physically abusing their students. If any teacher as much as touches my son, they will meet the devil face to face. Leave the disciplining to parents. Educating them is your own responsibility. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Kmt.”

https://instagram.com/p/9jGjViRevR/?taken-by=adedamee

So Mr or Madam Teacher be careful with the Attohs.

She's Otondo in d game, dats why...education without child discipline is just half-baked scholar...To all parents, pls donot listen to this Devil incanate so-called celebrity, wen they have twitter, instagram or facebook account wit followers, they'll be talking jagons, cos they wants more popularity...FYI, we all went to school here on Nairaland and we are well disciplined along wit it...the only exemption is teachers dat wounds their pupils in d name of discipline...pls be careful...Teaching profession is d best profession I ever admired and do respect a lot, my teachers tot me so many gud tins of life through thorough and guarded education.

#DontAbuseTeacherAgain

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by V0lv0(f): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
post=39648616:

chill Ma'am, you are taking this too far cool

Lol this ish has got me high up. I hate such stuff with a passion. I know am going to be one of those mothers you don't mess with. I cannot even hit a relatives child what more someone elses.

If they become spoilt because of their parents it's not the teachers duty to ensure that but the parents. The teachers duty is to teach. If they are misbehaving the is detention, suspension and so many other things that can happen. I know of a boy who used to go beaten so much that he became immune to it. So no matter how much you beat him he never got affected by it anymore and became even more stubborn.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by MbashrexBashir(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
We know thier Type while de were YOUNG the parents do beat them like but just bkoz they are little bit rich nd influence they turn demselves to b mumu. We are AFRICANS nd we value discipline. "SPEAR THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD"

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
I will not spare the rod with my child, understand me. I don't want anyother person physically assulting my child. If he does something wrong, let the teacher talk to me and i will punish my child MYSELF. either with cane, belt or whatever. Some teachers dont know a childs medical history, some might be epileptic, some have sickle cell and so on. Parents should be the ones to flog their children, the teachers job is to report to the parents. If the childs behaviour doesnt change in schoo, then the school has the right to expel the child. I repeat, CORPORATE PUNISHMENT IN SCHOOLS HAS LED TO ACTUAL STUDENT DEATHS, NIGERIAN SCHOOLS SHOULD STOP IT!!!!!!!

Konnektions146:

U heard the bible say spare the rod and spoil the child?

I don't know but you need to understand how life works here, sometimes parents cannot reprimand a child adequately and they end up bringing disgrace to the home and society at large.

I watched an episode of "desperate housewife" on ELTV and one of the wives says no one should spank the children and the children were making jest of the woman because she never spanks the kids and barred anyone fr doing that.

So I wish you the best in your ideologies but I have a child, anyday he starts school and misbehaves, the teacher should discipline appropriately.

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

Go collect seat nyash down. Carry your pikin keep for house teach am. What's the big deal there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
You don't need to beat or hurt a child to discipline the child. Leadership is best by showing a good example and talking to the child with facts and examples of the benefits of being a good child. Barbaric teachers should be sent to the zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by twinskenny(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
You would like it if a teacher beats ur child?

why not... If the child misbehave there is nothing wrong with that... You spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by prideofscience: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
But no caning again 80% of student just de dull. if no be help dt teachers render, some student will not get 5credit till Jesus come embarassed

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by churchill213: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
rubbish.....let her teach her son ahome
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
God bless you, you enrol your child in a military school. No be the Teacher go face devil.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Teeside12(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lilimax:
You go teeh my sister but I'll leave you with these two scriptures:

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.~ Proverbs 13:24

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.~(Proverbs 22:15)
exactly...proverbs19:18...anyway when d son starts misbehaving,they'll point at her not Nairalanders
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Why don't you go and wash your brain because its full of sh**t. Stupid, messed up mentality you have there. People like you are the reason Nigeria will NEVER MOVE FOWARD

obum88:

Go collect seat nyash down. Carry your pikin keep for house teach am. What's the big deal there?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Why dont you flog the child urself? You of all people should know how best to flog him. If your child gets injured by the teacher nko?

twinskenny:
why not... If the child misbehave there is nothing wrong with that... You spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Cammo: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lilimax:
You go teeh my sister but I'll leave you with these two scriptures:

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.~ Proverbs 13:24

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.~(Proverbs 22:15)
And you believe the bible was literally referring to a real rod?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
You guys are getting me wrong. I am not against parents floggin their children. I flog my children well and they can't try nonsense with me. All i am saying is that teachers should not flog students because they might injure them!!! You as a parent willknow how best to flog them. Don't you know many nigerian sec school and pri school students have died in the hands of teachers

chrisbaba1:

I have a cousin who used to reside in the uk, he would call his mum names, the day i first experienced it i was shocked because my aunt is strict naturally. Another time he slapped an older womans butt in my presence. What punishment does the mother give "junior sit down there", "Junior go to the naughty corner", "junior no more cartoons", "junior im seizing your game", guess what the boy does at this times shes saying this, he is laughing jumping on the chair, 7 year old boy o. she sent him to a correct school, not all those lekki schools, a regular private school, one year later this boy dey collect bag o , prostrate to greet, wash plate at home.

Every child needs something to fear, someone to fear or else no matter the love he gets from his parents, he will only get worse. a little scolding is not out of place. Why do you think Africans of this our growing generations are better than the white counterparts? we grew up having who we fear and what inspired this fear other than some strokes.

Im no bible thumper but i accept the quote "spare the rod spoil the child"

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ZUBY77(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cammo:

And you believe the bible was literally referring to a real rod?

No, the Bible is referring to chocolates and candies.
Another one of them.

If you child misbehaves, give him a candy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Truth. i swear, i will destroy the teacher.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Why don't you go and wash your brain because its full of sh**t. Stupid, messed up mentality you have there. People like you are the reason Nigeria will NEVER MOVE FOWARD

Please show me the country that have moved forward in terms of child upbringing. Anyway, your likes are people with words but no action.

2 Likes

Truth. i swear, i will destroy the teacher. Beating a child is such lazy parenting.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by tete7000(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
V0lv0:

If the kids misbehave there are other punishments the at they can be given. Worse case even a suspension. Let their parents beat them if they want to beat their own kids. You have no right to hit anyone's kids at all.

It is easier said than done. I wish some of you can just go and take up teaching jobs with some of the so called children teachers are warned not to beat. Then you will understand why teachers do what they do. People send out uncultured, ill-mannered, ill-trained, bullying, stubborn and obdurate children out to schools to frustrate poor teachers and then send warnings that teachers shouldn't beat their children. If only the parents discipline a child and the child is to be suspended anytime, he/she errs, what message do you think is being sent to the child? Your teacher is powerless, he must never touch you, you can frustrate him when you like, disrupt his classes when you will. Many teachers too have kids and are not senseless to inflict unneeded pain on any child. You don't take the control of a teacher's class from him/her. Anyone who doesn't want others to discipline his/her child can as well not bother to send the child to school. Afterall there could be home schooling. All these talk about not disciplining a child in school is illogical and hypocritical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Truth. i swear, i will destroy the teacher.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by 9aiboard: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
V0lv0:

Lol this ish has got me high up. I hate such stuff with a passion. I know am going to be one of those mothers you don't mess with. I cannot even hit a relatives child what more someone elses.

If they become spoilt because of their parents it's not the teachers duty to ensure that but the parents. The teachers duty is to teach. If they are misbehaving the is detention, suspension and so many other things that can happen. I know of a boy who used to go beaten so much that he became immune to it. So no matter how much you beat him he never got affected by it anymore and became even more stubborn.

yea suspension and dentention is a normal and perfect process some people dont understand that punishment does not necessarily mean flooging , there are other ways of doing that, flogging is a little bit barbaric.
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
I AM STEWPID? Because i do not share your barbaric view on life? Your parents might not have shown you love while you were growing up so i do not blame u one bit. I pity your children or future children. Usless human being

ZUBY77:

How many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Give me numbers.

You can also give me numbers of how many children that died in the hands of their parents. Let's compare.

And unless you think it's better for the parents to be the ones who reserve the rights to kill their children, I can easily tell that you are very stewpid.

BTW what do you call beating?
A child steals another child's pen and you expect the teacher not to flog him.
You expect the teacher to call you on the phone to tell you that your child stole a pen.
Which I am sure you will start cursing the teacher for lying against your child.
Are we no longer in Nigeria where no woman believes that her child is Blockhead or thief or stubborn..

If my child goes against the school rules, I expect the teacher to discipline him or her.

I wonder if the teachers use matchet or knife to beat the children..

Madam Adegbite ran out of naked pictures to post, so she resorted to what is not her business to update her usless fans on Instagram.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.