Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. (5841 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift / You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
you don bath?
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeah dat frnd i will never forget tho it happened all that fast i wish i cud start all ova again bt its too late cry cry cry cry m nt just meant to b an object cry cry cry cry
M a living being wit feelings

Yes speech said to me by my heart
Listen to me o halfrica they no good for u

Not good enof is ur middle name cry cry cry :'
God i want to b happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2015
halfrica:
Yeah dat frnd i will never forget tho it happened all that fast i wish i cud start all ova again bt its too late cry cry cry cry m nt just meant to b an object cry cry cry cry
M a living being wit feelings

Yes speech said to me by my heart
Listen to me o halfrica they no good for u

Not good enof is ur middle name cry cry cry :'
God i want to b happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by stanvesco(m): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2015
of all friends,
of all experiences,
mine goes to; Alex itodo....
Was simply a mockingjay.....he may neva get to know it,but he neva was my friend,he was my Archangel....
Sumday when i bkum the 3rd richest man in d world,ama name a state in 9ja afta u bro...thanks bro 4 everything,
especially standing up 4 me when the lions came 4 me.
Also to ken,unku k,king..lol,
time is trully a healer

1 Like

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by defemidefemi(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2015
damioyefolu:
Sad, we don't talk anymore. He's still that one friend I can never forget. Shit happens.
since he's still d one friend u can't 4get dat means he must av done u good, so u can revive the friendship or honour that gud he did above d evil by giving him a surprise hello either tru SMS or phone call. that may register u as person he will never 4get.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by damioyefolu: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2015
defemidefemi:
since he's still d one friend u can't 4get dat means he must av done u good, so u can revive the friendship or honour that gud he did above d evil by giving him a surprise hello either tru SMS or phone call. that may register u as person he will never 4get.
I wish I could do that but....... cry
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by defemidefemi(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2015
damioyefolu:

I wish I could do that but....... cry
you ar d one making it complex, just speak to ur mind " I want to do the impossible" and u will do it. see, I av a friend who was in d same position but bcoz God used him 4 my academic while in 300L then I try to see dat gud and not the bad, wen I gav him a call recently he failed to pick up my call, but I persist and later he did (and he's d one dat fumble but I don't care about d evil he did).
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by brofula(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Today,
I remember Mustapha my friend you did so much for me when i was out of job. the T-fare, chop money, little raise here and there. you were just wonderful. May God remember all your good works and bless you for me. i cant repay all but God will bless great.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Her name was irene

She was really a friend indeed, always dere wen i needed her, always lending her shoulder to cry on

She passed away some months ago due to the negligence of her family

Dear irene, where ever you are may u continue to RIP, sorry i was not dere wen u needed me d most, maybe if i had acted sooner u would still be alive, most days i sit nd blame myself for wat happened

If in another lifetime i have d opportunity to choose a friend, i will choose u all over again
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by jackpot(f): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
jashar:

Nope smiley. I'm engaged to another wonderful guy. kiss
My childhood friend and I have never been in a relationship. That's one of the cases I have that makes me know a guy and a girl can just be friends. No strings attached. cheesy
he didn't find you sexy?
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by shantelrandy(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sometimes when I remember this I just smile,.. I met this girl on Nairaland when I was seeking for admission back then in 2012, in uniben,she happened to be my coursemate, and dsame department...though we have our own flaws but even till I die I will never forget what she did for me.On this fateful day was my roommate's birthday, I was emotionally down and I started drinking and got my self drunk,I started throwing off,..this is the only thing I could remember,according to what I was told,this my friend change my menstrual pad,wear me another pad and bathed me, cleaned my vomits and washed my bedspread that same night,mob my room...when I woke up I saw her sleeping on the floor,I was told she slept in my room so as to take care of me,..even till now I still wonder if I can ever do such,to d extend of changing someone else's menstrual pad. indeed she's really a friend and am happy I have her.

1 Like

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by egbaguy: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Teespice:
I remember that fateful day in October when he said he wants to be friends and be there for me in good and bad times.

I can't count how many times I have misbehaved, how many times I would disrespect him and how he always forgave me

how he taught me to manage my expectations which hasn't been too easy but I am still learning.

we haven't fought this year at all and I am hoping it stays that way.

with him, there is no dull moment. and I admire his honesty and bluntness. which is why anytime I goof, it is to him I would run to.

he's the perfect example of a gentleman and the reason why I can firmly believe that a man and a woman can be friends without any strings attached.

he's made me feel way better about myself. right now as it is, there's no way I can feel less about myself.

I can beat my chest and say that he really respects me to a fault.

he's my cheerleader.

salute to you and many more years of beautiful friendship
u guys shud be dating already......
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
brofula:
Today,
I remember Mustapha my friend you did so much for me when i was out of job. the T-fare, chop money, little raise here and there. you were just wonderful. May God remember all your good works and bless you for me.

Amen.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Her name was irene

She was really a friend indeed, always dere wen i needed her, always lending her shoulder to cry on

She passed away some months ago due to the negligence of her family

Dear irene, where ever you are may u continue to RIP, sorry i was not dere wen u needed me d most, maybe if i had acted sooner u would still be alive, most days i sit nd blame myself for wat happened

If in another lifetime i have d opportunity to choose a friend, i will choose u all over again

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
shantelrandy:
Sometimes when I remember this I just smile,.. I met this girl on Nairaland when I was seeking for admission back then in 2012, in uniben,she happened to be my coursemate, and dsame department...though we have our own flaws but even till I die I will never forget what she did for me.On this fateful day was my roommate's birthday, I was emotionally down and I started drinking and got my self drunk,I started throwing off,..this is the only thing I could remember,according to what I was told,this my friend change my menstrual pad,wear me another pad and bathed me, cleaned my vomits and washed my bedspread that same night,mob my room...when I woke up I saw her sleeping on the floor,I was told she slept in my room so as to take care of me,..even till now I still wonder if I can ever do such,to d extend of changing someone else's menstrual pad. indeed she's really a friend and am happy I have her.

Awww... So cute
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by dexcira(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chiamaka. M childhood friend till date. A sister from another mother. One true friend .
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by jashar(f): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
jackpot:
he didn't find you sexy?

I don't know. The issue never came up.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by gab264(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Please were is maa angel @ "prettyhausagirl"
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fecodear:

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Amen
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
shizzy7:
I am surrounded by beautiful people BUT
My special friend Dee bee, she's a very nice girl with a plain mind, she can't even kill a mosquito..
We attended the same tutorial and school one day her lesson fee was stolen, without a receipt of the fee she will not enter the class, Oh I was consoling her for hours, she's my name sake and am the bold one who thinks about crazy things so we forged my receipt and problem solved..

I miss when she says::
D sisto do you think am pretty
do you think he loves me
tell me the truth, do you think I'm sexy
Are my butts getting bigger
Do you think I'll be rich
how many children should I give birth to
and I tell her 10.
I'm her assurer....

Pls can I get to meet her? pls . I promise not to steal her from u.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Val601(f): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
touching stories dey here oo.. lalasticlala come and read oo
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Val601:
touching stories dey here oo.. lalasticlala come and read oo

Share your experience too oo
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Kayoski(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lalsticalala "who is ur friend ? "

#frontpage
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by stylochime: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
She calls me angel, i call her bae. 1 would tink we are a couple bt no. We are just old classmates who bonded over pain
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2017
stylochime:
She calls me angel, i call her bae. 1 would tink we are a couple bt no. We are just old classmates who bonded over pain

Awwww... Cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) / Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.