Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! (2999 Views)

Lord Forgive Us All / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by HerJahSir(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2015
When you know your 1st round is about 1hr 30mins on the average grin grin grin

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by jmaxjohn(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by kidgod: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Ok

Kidgod
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Early Monday morning, are u thinking @ all
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by xMrPx(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2015
My guy, naa u go quick poor oooo grin
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by KELVINXY: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2015
in phyno's voice: I no be one minute man, I'm not cumin quicker tongue

1 Like

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2015
It's not about the duration/time,it's how good you are.one hour self go don dey boring already.

1 Like

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Adeyeancah(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:
O sun mi o o
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by kaycexx(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Na merry go round?

Who con snap the pics?
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by firstking01(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
kidgod:
Ok
Kidgod
d way u guys celebrate sin eh...tufiakwa
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Flye: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2015
zaragal:

Who will see this one and will like to go to work.
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by kidgod: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
d way u guys celebrate sin eh...tufiakwa

My brother in da lord, I also hate sin

Kidgod
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2015
It looks good from the side, but from the back it's like a melting ice statue. Too droopy.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2015
kidgod:

My brother in da lord, I also hate sin
Kidgod
am nt sure u do
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]OBOOOY! Na this kyn yansh dy make pesin salivate o[/size]
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by deewhone(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It looks good from the side, but from the back it's like a melting ice statue. Too droopy.
Omo, see description
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by queenoflafia(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2015
What she will do to you or what you will do to her
She seem more confident than u
U are just nervous
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by jmichlins(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2015
The thing wey the girl carry dey give the boy HBp. Don't you see the eyes. with that kind of girl in this cold weather, I will be wearing singlets everywhere cause my blood go dey hot. See yansh biko
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Make we see your own.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
blublahd:

Make we see your own.

Here & don't forget to kiss it after you're done looking grin

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Here & don't forget to kiss it after you're done looking grin

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=40769382][/quote]

That's a woman's hand slapping a man grin

In other words, me hitting you, dummy tongue
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's a woman's hand slapping a man grin

In other words, me hitting you, dummy tongue
Your papa
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015

Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Olasco93: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
2015 is passing away already and some guys don't want to become new. And the worst of it all is that their New Year Resolution since 2010 has always been a full 4 Fullscap Sheets, Front and Back.
Re: Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
mtcheew!!..u get eye jare!
bae pm me grin

(1) (Reply)

Observation From Yesterday Mr NL 2016 Interview / Who Do We Believe Now? (pictures) / Whats Your Take On Girls That Prefer Already Made Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.