Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? (36330 Views)

I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?

If you look in the mirror and see an ugly person, then you are ugly. #Accept&DealWithIt..

I came to the place of accepting I am ugly in secondary school and ever since then, I have been a happy ugly Man. grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by RexTramadol1: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wooos! All ur threads are abawt ugliness

When I checked ur pics, you are cute

If u like,bother urself wella

You are supposed to go to your co-worker, hug him tightly and say .........

I understand,life is difficult for the blind!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by akpur1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?

you are not ugly beautiful smile dear
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Joel3:
well if that's you on the photo then you are ugly.
wickedsad
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nicepoker(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mamagee judging from ur Profile pix. U are extremely ugly.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by mitchyy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
@mamagee3, You are not ugly dear, no matter what any troll says to you. Surround yourself with only positive minds not people that will harm you with their tongue
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:
Wooos! All ur threads are abawt ugliness

When I checked ur pics, you are cute

If u like,bother urself wella

You are supposed to go to your co-worker, hug him tightly and say .........

I understand,life is difficult for the blind!

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by haywire07(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ook ..its true

Truth is bitter sha grin grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

so ur location is USA? Is it u re a liar or a joker?
D pics u've got, am sure its not urs.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by sauceEEP(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op is just seeking for attention, she needs nairalanders to affirm her beauty which is clearly evident from the thread she created requesting that people rate her picture.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good took time to create you in his own image, check out how beautifully and wonderfully you were made on the mirror... You are not what people say you are rather what you call and present yourself as...The beauty of every woman manifests inwardly to the outside. Say to yourself 'I am beautiful' anybody who calls you "Ugly" is yet to see and appreciate your beauty.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 4C2215131: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Just listen to and watch the video of TLC's 'Unpretty'. When you're done, you'd be just fine. Trust me.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by batulakarada: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are the lady in that your picture ,then you are in no way ugly and am sure you know that .I hate when people ask useless questions just to get attention

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by eleko1: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
If somebody kal U VIckyrotex when Ur name is aminAt508 or Bimbola,will U answer? God says U ARE BEAUTIFUL ND WONDERFUL MADE.That settle it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Lanceslot(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

You are only ugly when think and believe you are.

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by sisisioge: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are no where close to being ugly dearie. Even if you were, all you need is revamping! Hmmm, do you know how many "you look like this, you look like that" one gets with a new hairstyle, dress or even makeup. Trust me, you would rival a damsel with the right care. Arrange the teeth, tame the brows, tuck in the tuckables and maintain a single chin...trust me, some hot beauties evolve wink

And screew that SOB, he probably knows you are vain enough to believe him that's why he hit you below the belt.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 4C2215131: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Macgreat:
Post a Picture cheesy

Well, You may have thought yourself to be ugly before being told . . . hearing it from someone is like a confirmation.

The best way to get out of that state of mind is by speaking to yourself. Stand in from of the mirror every morning before leaving for work and say this "I am Pretty, I'm Beautiful" . . . do same before going to bed every night. Think about those good qualities you have. speak them too. "I'm smart and intelligent"
when you do this it's possible you become full of yourself, for moderation say this too "I'm calm , respectful and humble"

This is building your self esteem as a woman.

#cheers

Could she be a narcissist? If she is, she's got her work cut out for her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Orikinla(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

[size=28pt]Show us an original selfie before we can address it.[/size]
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by whitejulius81: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Such is life. . ..and that how guys do sometimes whenever a lady is feeling too big to them so they try to find a means to demote her.. well to me if thats your true pics you're an epitome of beauty.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by begwong: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hey cutie! You are damn hot if thats you on the dp kiss kiss can i have your number?
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Vivalavida99(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mamagee, your Friend was trying to say the exact opposite of ugly.

You are pretty my dear.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Missonas(f): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op they laugh at una expense smh
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 4C2215131: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
On a serious note, just confirmed that OP's posts ate mostly about looks! Hope she ain't messing with a psychological breakdown here as the feeling of being ugly or worthless is one of the most debilitating emotions one can have. It can drive one to do certain things...real crazy things to one'self or others who are perceived as instigators of this feeling; an erroneous view of course.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are not ugly.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lolz.
Low self esteem.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Really bae? U are giving someone that much power over you Some people will call you ugly just to spite you because they are jealous.....And i looked at your profile picture, the fact is you are beautiful ad sexy! And it seems you have a beautiful heart as well because your smile shows it!!!!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Orikinla(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=28pt]OP, is up to something twisted.
She put up a pretty selfie on her profile and then opened a thread on being ugly to attract attention to her selfie.
We have seen many fake photos used on profiles before to deceive ignorant and gullible people on the internet.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Moskylatata(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
i have seen your profile picture, who told you, you were ugly?
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by redcliff: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
spinna:
Every woman is beautiful, even if her face isn't the prettiest, from your profile pic i'd say your face and body are ok ..above average, polish what u have and dont mind that a-hole..you're beautiful

you look like someone who would be a good female arseee licker.. dayum!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Chelseafan1: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Checked ur dp, if that's you, then u ain't ugly, he just said that to spite you, don't think about it at all.

U are more than average sef.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

I think if u get down to Nigeria many guys would run after u. Firs world problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.