Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,645 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. (3370 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
cocoberry:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

na all dis kind tins u dey do and like
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
rafeelly:
really he shifted your womb too and ur pusssy was sore for weeks
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by obiorathesubtle: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol. The most insane degenerates in nigeria can be found on NL
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lmao grin grin

Come wetin u dey find for d**k posts all the time? undecided Mayb u find d tool irresistible grin
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
fantazia:
What is dis one saying? do i resemble u?
keep making _gay lists upandan shogbo
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
keep making _gay lists upandan shogbo
wharever boy!!!
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
fantazia:
wharever boy!!!

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=39675651][/quote]Ure in my thread, u shud b d one to!! dis way------->
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by agarawu23(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
fantazia:
Base on what an olosho which is my source showed me on her phone, d dicks of her clients. With no further agenda, the romancelanders with the biggest dicks are CUVOX, TOMFRENCH, AGAR AWU23, QUATARPLAYBOY, CUTEHECTOR AND D BIGGEST KINGTOM(I HAIL O). "while d smallest are darkenedrebel, dharay99, naijaboiy,leez,traplord, and d smallest funlord. "source https://www.nairaland.com/laveda
[/s]
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by richidinho(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
cocoberry:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

##winks##
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by dmola(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
tongue

slice tongue

winks*
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by powerfulsettingz: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
atleast my source is original
Says who?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Lwkm o
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Saintsammurai(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2018
who created this thread?
hahahaha the good old days..
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Saintsammurai(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2018
lol
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Saintsammurai(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
cocoberry:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice dp

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Pu$$yeater Leave Me Alone!!! / Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.