Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (28973 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by cirmuell(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
#truth...I know dem go tag u 'omoale'. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
one of the very few of us thinking straight..... nna wake up from ya sleepu and stop the hate
yorke1:
If only proper investigation/DNA test carried out on this man, i am very sure his lineage can be traced to the land of the parasite(North). Bastardd!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by kunle1960: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
A foolish busy body governor
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by oyalunasamuel(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
As far as I am concerned this guy is the most hypocritical politician we have in our polity. You think Buhari is a scam this guy is snake trying to hide its rattle. What does he mean by the Igbo nation shouldn't hate... When the blind can see clearly how much the Igbo people are being marginalized. Am not Igbo but haba make una check am na... This guys is the total opposite of what Ojukwu stood and fought for. EQUALITY!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
oga hate will do u no good........carry basket wan fetch water.........so u will vote amadiohan as our govono?
Leopantro:
They don't hate people from other parts of the country as much as they hate you. You recently won a court case but did you wonder why the whole state did not celebrate with you? I recall your first year in Office, you couldn't move around the capital with receiving a standing ovation. Now you hide in tinted glassed cars on barely motorable roads.

You want to avoid building pipe borne water treatment plants to supply drinking water to the citizens of your state to save money but prefer building fountains?
Truly, your citizens deserve who they voted for

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
the truth but the truth.....you hate to the point of helping PDP rig.......now APGA is suffering
freshness2020:
We aint hating.. U r just being selfish. All cos of ur presidential ambition.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by vamsexy: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North; in SW, the Oba of lagos threatened the peaceful Igbo of throwing them into the lagoon if the should go against his wish; Fashola deporting Igbos. Sincerely, Who is doing the hating?

Now, tell me has any group of Nigeria ever been senselessly massacred in the SE? Has any notable figure (like that of Oba of lagos) in SE ever openly threaten any fellow Nigerians in their domain during election? Has any Nigeria ever been deported from SE? Who is hating on the other?

The fulani herdmen has be creating bloodbath havoc in any community they come across in Nigeria, yet Okorocha and his likes don't see the fulani as hating on other Nigerians. A fulani man is ok to be the president of Nigeria, not minding the hate-filled bloodbath these pple brings to other Nigeria through bokoharam and fulani herdmen. Yet , Igbos are still seen as the hateful tribe and can't be allow to preside over the highest sit in the country.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Okorocha , you are a big disappointment to Igbos. Sometimes I doubt if you are really an Igbo .

Ask ur sef dat same questn...how many other tribes can stay in ur land...hardly can u find any jus because igbos hearts are full of hate for other tribe....ask ur sef dis same questns...how many other nigerian can u find imprisoned all over d. World....97percent s are igbo...IGBOs simply destroys every land dey step der foot on...still ask ur sef y is it only IGBOS....y so much hate for d IGBOs by every single tribe in Nigeria...sometin must be wrong wif dis people....I wish Nigeria can jus grant Igbos d much needed freedom to get der biafruad nation.it is best dey leave....Nigeria wil be much more a beta place without d Igbos...am 1000percent suRe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by LordMecuzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
malton:

No I'm not. Only, I happen to know so many igbo folks. I grew up among Igbos of different backgrounds and am friends with many. Not once before have I met a hate-filled igbo. All they are concerned about is to be successful. They all are purpose driven, creative, forgiving, happy and go getters. In fact, most are go-to persons in the communities that they reside.

Only recently have I started hearing of this different breed of Igbos that I wonder from where they may have descended.

The likes of Nnamdi Kanu and a majority of these people online give Igbos a bad name. It is more painful seeing as they don't constitute even 10% of the Igbo population.
They give the wrong impression.

You've said it all Bro, Sincerely...

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
ibu anu forest zoo.........keep hating and remain the most under developed nigeria....your reps reaping u off and u preffer....now una don kill APGA by helping PDP rig
moderation2020:

okorohausa may your mother be raped 10× a day,
may your neva see 20016
may your children die in auto crash
may the plague that befall d Egyptian's invade your family without warning

look at this shapeless man that puts on bra then uses muffler to cover it without shame is here talking piffle.

Infact am not surprised, because his lineage isn't 100% igbo

idiat
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
moderation2020:

okorohausa may your mother be raped 10× a day,
may your neva see 20016
may your children die in auto crash
may the plague that befall d Egyptian's invade your family without warning

look at this shapeless man that puts on bra then uses muffler to cover it without shame is here talking piffle.

Infact am not surprised, because his lineage isn't 100% igbo

idiat

You are a Big FOOL ! How old are you do u have a mother ? Do u knw wat a rape is? U need to be found wherever u are and get Castrated. Animal lik u are not surpose to be on nairaland. All those dat and like ur comment let dem share out of curses...

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
see if u dont change this mindset ojukwu hypnotised the igbo generation with...the coming generation will curse their lineage
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North; in SW, the Oba of lagos threatened the peaceful Igbo of throwing them into the lagoon if the should go against his wish; Fashola deporting Igbos. Sincerely, Who is doing the hating?

Now, tell me has any group of Nigeria ever been senselessly massacred in the SE? Has any notable figure (like that of Oba of lagos) in SE ever openly threaten any fellow Nigerians in their domain during election? Has any Nigeria ever been deported from SE? Who is hating on the other?

The fulani herdmen has be creating bloodbath havoc in any community they come across in Nigeria, yet Okorocha and his likes don't see the fulani as hating on other Nigerians. A fulani man is ok to be the president of Nigeria, not minding the hate-filled bloodbath these pple brings to other Nigeria through bokoharam and fulani herdmen. Yet , Igbos are still seen as the hateful tribe and can't be allow to preside over the highest sit in the country.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Okorocha , you are a big disappointment to Igbos. Sometimes I doubt if you are really an Igbo .

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
hahahahahahahaha........wake up
truefact:
Okoroabo.ki at it again...shameless fuuul
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by toma3: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okorocha is just a zombi and a disgrace to igbo race.let him pay workers salary in imo state and account for the bail out he collected from federal Govt.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by vamsexy: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
flokii:

even you nko?...

I jst cnt imagined the way those soldiers fvcked biafran women during d war... as they were busy killing d men..

you sef go do DNA...

Dis guy jus testify to wentin everybody don knw alrdy....97percent of IGBOs na bastard....der women sabi carry anoda person pikin give der men well well...if dem say OKOROCHA na bastard I CONCUR...I knw for sure say 98.9 percent of der first and last born are usually bastardz...so IGBOs are ryt on dis one cos dem knw OKOROCHA mama well....na igbo woman na....BASTARDzzzz....biafra nation of bastardz.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Elle277(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
story for the the gods..not his fan!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by IGBOSON1: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
DropShot:

My ethnicity is "non-biafrats". Thas all!
The only way your conquerors are better is that they determine if you remain in Nigeria or not. Na dem put rope for your neck and na dem go decide whether you go comot for naija or not. grin grin
If I lie, ask Kanu. Wey im one million men and one million riffles? Empty barrels. grin grin

^^^Interesting surmisation!

So if we're to go along with your argument, which other ethnicity isn't 'tied by rope' in Nigeria and can leave whenever they choose?

To be honest, the only one that readily comes to mind is the Hausa/Fulani! The day they decide to leave, the rest of the country will party that night like it's 1999! Besides them who else?

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
person just advice u of hate speech....and u are hating the person too.....there are dreams you dont need.....BIAFRA no be dream its dead long b4 ojukwu's death
IGBOSON1:
Igbos are not obsessed with grabbing the keys to Aso Rock! Which is more than i can say for Okorocha.....who is prepared to sell his own in order to ingratiate himself with the very people that hate his kinsmen!

In the absence of total freedom, Ndigbo would prefer a restructuring of the polity so everyone can answer him papa name! What's the point of having the presidency with a dysfunctional status-quo in place? What has having the presidency more than other Nigerians benefited the Hausa/Fulani over and above Ndigbo....besides having the highest number of billionaires in Africa and grabbing more federal-inspired projects, nation-building institutions and federal-inspired FDIs to their region?
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
thats why they have no representative
CSTR2:
Even if an Igbo man would be president which would not really have any effect on the average Igbo man anyway, okorocha would be the worst representation of ndi-igbo .
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okorocha is a monumental failure as a governor, ineffective talking points will never get him the seat of the CoC of Nigeria. The result of his work in his own state speaks louder than this drum he is beating.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
well you somehow missede his point....has it not been all hate on the APC led government by the igbos? he is refering to political hate.....and the level an igbo man will play to make sure buari fails
Junior66:
I am not an Igbo person but i disagree with Okorocha here. Its the other way round, everybody hates the Igbos. There are like the Jews, shrewd, industrious and enterprising business men, hated by everybody. Everybody seems to have a mistrust for them, with the feeling that there are cheats and occupiers. I respectfully disagree with you sir.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by chiedu7: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
THIS FOOL THINKS THEY WILL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT.

LET HIM LEARN FROM TINUBU, THAT THE NORTH LOVE ONLY THE NORTH

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Guyman02: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
vamsexy:

Ask ur sef dat same questn...how many other tribes can stay in ur land...hardly can u find any jus because igbos hearts are full of hate for other tribe....ask ur sef dis same questns...how many other nigerian can u find imprisoned all over d. World....97percent s are igbo...IGBOs simply destroys every land dey step der foot on...still ask ur sef y is it only IGBOS....y so much hate for d IGBOs by every single tribe in Nigeria...sometin must be wrong wif dis people....I wish Nigeria can jus grant Igbos d much needed freedom to get der biafruad nation.it is best dey leave....Nigeria wil be much more a beta place without d Igbos...am 1000percent suRe.

You hate them and still insist on living together with them. You are slowing down the Igbos from achieving their full potentials with federal Character, Quota System, Educationally disadvantaged states etc which was put in place because other Nigerians cant compete with them on a level playing field

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Akiika: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
But, why do Igbos think they are better than the Hausas and the Yorubas? it still baffles me! You typically stereotype all Hausas as maiguard or herdsman, you guys are ignorant, i have met a lot of educated and smart Hausas in my life. They are just better than majority of y'all. Of course, the slightest thought that you are better than the Yorubas is just idiotic to say the least. It is the unarguably the most advanced tribe in Nigeria.
You guys are delusional, your states are as equally impoverished as the some of the Northern and states.
Get a life and be pragmatic, your hatred towards other tribes is to your disadvantage. you may never rule Nigeria and Biafra will forever be discussed on social media!
You want freedom, mention one Eastern state that the state government is outstanding? they are all thieves like other state governors. If you secede, are you going to clone new good leaders that will lead this your mirage Biafra?
Why not agitate for an exemplary governance in the SE states first,
secondly, all of you move back to your states,
thirdly, be self dependent (do not take any allocation from Nigerian Government),
then make a case that your states are better than the Nigerian states, hence you want to secede.
If you can't do the above, then you are just noise makers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
get away you there........nzuzu...lekwa proud biafra onu furu word......what have u don to actualize biafra if not run your mouth on social media....do u know the colour of the flag, do u know the first president of biafra.......NZUZU
kingzizzy:
As an Igbo man and proud Biafran. Igbo presidency to me is like a situation where I am a cook in a restaurant but I want to go and establish my own restaurant . But someone like Okorocha comes to me and advices tme to stay and keep cooking good food so that one day I may be promoted to restaurant Manager.

This is thinking small and Igbos don't think small
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by CSTR2: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
sochima1989:
thats why they have no representative
The ones representing other zones are not better.
We just don't want an embarrassment.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Juxtified(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s]Igbo knows no leader who reason like a nigerian.

Hahaha
Guy take it easy with the vexation na - u even cancel my name join am ! ...lol
But come to think of it, the only recognized Igbo leader - The Ikemba of Nnewi himself - was a true Nigerian, even after the war he still showed he believed in Nigeria by contesting for Presidency.
Sad though, you people let him down.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by akigbemaru: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
hating na today.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by iconaus: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man okorocha is very selfish . He wants to be the president of nigeria that is why he is talking this rubbish . We want biafra and not presidency . He is just saying this so that he ll be liked by hausa and yoruba due to his self centeredness . Igbos never hate . Others hated igbos and igbos re reacting to the hatred . This hate against the igbos started as far back as 1950s evidenced by interview given to saduana them .
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Fearcom(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Aaah! The voice of REASON !!

P.S: the poster above me foolishly forgot to mention that an igbo man, One Major Nzeogwu led a military coup. In the north, he personally killed the Saudana of sokoto and other northern leaders in the 1966 coup, a coup in which only Hausa and Yoruba leaders, including the Prime minister( tafawa balewa) and western premier(Samuel Akintola) were killed. Only leaders of the igbo extraction, including President Nnamdi Azikiwe and the Chief of army staff( also igbo) were spared. That was the BEGINNING of ethnic violence s no ethnic violence EVER occured before THAT INCIDENT. Igbos feel they are superior to other tribes and many of them are ill mannered and egotistical, especially the young ones among them. But the worst trait is that a lot of them love money more than anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Damstarr(f): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
ibedun:

Oyel no dey Igboland foolish man
leave him ooo....he is an olodo

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
beat your chest and tell me PDP won even 3 senetorial seats in the east.........now APGA is off to extinction ....our fault...we killed our own party and hoping the oil of the south south will keep us.....i hate what we do to ourselves
CSTR2:
The ones representing other zones are not better.
We just don't want an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Idrismusty97(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chukwu Okike Abiama bless Rochas Okorocha....Iseee!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.