Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (28976 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eziokwu!True talk. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by CharliParker: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Owelle , I don't know why I like this man I always learn something from his wise speeches, I like you so much my Governor Rochas but pls IMO state needs you to continue with your rescue mission pls they need your attention.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by babestella: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
What kind of s.1lly narrative is Rochas try to sell.

Please, the igbos don't hate anyone I can guarantee this. Since after the civil war, igbos have migrated to different parts of Nigeria, starting businesses and even building mansions and liveable houses. Check the records, how many hausa and d Yoruba built houses outside their zone? Food for thought.

The Igbos are the hated tribe in Nigeria. Watch out, anytime it will be igbos turn to produce a president the yorubas will team up with hausa to frustrate the idea, and they'll turn around to tell you igbos didn't play their card well.

Foe the umpteen time, the igbos have decided that they don't want to be a part of a country where they are so hated and lied against, what is wrong with that? What are the yorubas and hausa afraid of? What will they lose if the Igbos leave?

The truth is that Rochas and Amaechi are being used to market fulani agenda to the SE and SS. Igbos are wiser today and will not fall fir stew.pid pranks like this coming from Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
vamsexy:

Ask ur sef dat same questn...how many other tribes can stay in ur land...hardly can u find any jus because igbos hearts are full of hate for other tribe....ask ur sef dis same questns...how many other nigerian can u find imprisoned all over d. World....97percent s are igbo...IGBOs simply destroys every land dey step der foot on...still ask ur sef y is it only IGBOS....y so much hate for d IGBOs by every single tribe in Nigeria...sometin must be wrong wif dis people....I wish Nigeria can jus grant Igbos d much needed freedom to get der biafruad nation.it is best dey leave....Nigeria wil be much more a beta place without d Igbos...am 1000percent suRe.
DD YOU WENT TO PRISONS TO COUNT IGBOS AS D 97% USELESS PROPAGANDA OF WESTERN NIGERIA... THIEVES WHO DIVERTED D FUND MENT TO REHABILITATE D EAST.. D POUNDS UR FORE FATHERS STOLE FRM US.. MKS US MORE STRONGER.. D WHOLE NIGERIA CN NVA STOP US FRM BREAKN GROUNDS..

. ..

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by babestella: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
1967 to 70 was a genocide against the Igbo race, FG suppresses that narrative as if the Igbos rats that should be killed anyhow and at will. Till date their is no apology for such blood letting, you'll continue to wonder why Nigeria will always remain directionless.

The history of Nigeria as regards and connected to the 1967 to 70 genocide have been banned in our schools, so we are definitely bound to repeat history.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Google is your friend and its free cheesy

Nah, such info can't be found on Google...Can Yoruba propaganda be found on Google
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Calculia: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]All igbo should stop commenting on this useless thread.

Yoprubas have been hiding your views on every thread becos it does not agree with them.

Rochas we will cure your madness in Biafra.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Calculia: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
All igbo should stop commenting on this useless thread.

Yoprubas have been hiding your views on every thread becos it does not agree with them.

Rochas we will cure your madness in Biafra.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Calculia:
All igbo should stop commenting on this useless thread.

Rochas we will cure your madness in Biafra.

I AGREE WITH YOU.... IBOS STOP COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD!!!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tex42(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who listens to this baggy these days. A critical look at the East and all u could deduce is that the solution to the problems of the East is the presidency? Rochas is more gullible than I thought after all.

Has the North turned Dubai after producing most of the country's presidents? Of course not, not with the present security challenges, high poverty and illiteracy rate prevalent exclusively to that region...

Rochas is just another shallow minded desperado who would do anything to be the #1 citizen of this country, and his greatest undoing would be his desperation...

This tribal chauvinism is just getting worst and it's irritating how because of tribal difference, u misjudge/hate someone without really knowing that person. It's a pity that many Nigerians(especially Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos) are guilty of this.

#saynototribalism

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
[color=]IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS STOP CO
STOP COMMENTING ON THIS THREAF
STOP COMMENTING
STOP COMMENTING
STOP COMMENTING
WE WILL NEVER DENIE WITH OUR EnEMIES[/color]
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Kenmoris22: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okorocha should tell that to northerns and yorubas cause they so much hate igbos .its only igbos that know how to accommodate people in all the whole trib in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by chernest2002: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Animal talking to people, okoroanimal is talking.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Useless,senseless and shameless speeches.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
BIAFRAN SHALL SOON MAKE USE OF YOUR HEAD TO PERFORM AN A SACRIFICE TO THEY buhari's gangsters (boko-haram).

KEEP ON OPENING YOUR Gay teeth idiot.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by abouzaid: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
yorke1:
If only proper investigation/DNA test carried out on this man, i am very sure his lineage can be traced to the land of the parasite(North). Bastardd!
his mother is a Fulani from the sokoto ruling family that's why he holds the title of the son of sokoto
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
what does okorocha hope to achieve by this? Acceptance from Arewa and OPC? He doesn't have the chance of becoming any thing outside being governor. He better stop describing his father' s with left hand because after all said and done, he will be reminded by those he is trying to please that he is a bloody IBO man
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Ribaman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man is more than a slowpoke
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by xilo1717(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
who dy hate who?
who no dy hate who?
one love and focus more on love let's forget all about this tribalism of a thing that's eating us up as a nation...........
ONE LOVE NAIJA
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Onyiido: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
klax:
Okorocha this is second time you will win my heart for saying my mind. I'm so sick of my people level of hate and dicrimimation it's so annoying and for the east to produce president with these hate DNA is impossible forever we will remain onlooker in scheme of things in Nigeria due to this gate that has brought igbo failure to have other tribes support lead to silly agitation for biafra jargons.

Yoruba we hate, hausa we hate, edo we hate, igala we hate everybody we hate pls is it only us living in this world even ourselves we hate some igbo don't accept anambra calling them fake igbo, some igbo bluntly hate the igbo that geographically fell to Delta calling them fake igbo, it's we that have outcast(the osu) pls na only us biko why life dey pepper our head like dis Biko na who send us for civil war I'm really piss off.
my brother, I tire ooo
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by 1dickatatime: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fishermancom:
Okorohausa tell other nigerians to stop hating biafrans if they still want their oyel.

You don't have oil in Biafra , the entire production quota of both Imo and Abia state (17000+11000) bpd is not up to what even Ondo state (33,000) bpd produce let alone States like Delta and Bayelsa. Get some education, use the Internet, ask logical questions and stop spilling band wagon gibberish here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Obiwiz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
GspotAngela:
Heeebos do not need the Nigerian presidency. They need Biafra. Give them Biafra. Deport them back to Biafra
Please, give one sane reason why you're so pained at the fact dat someone doesn't want to cohabit with you? Is there any dignity in dat?
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by reuben79: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
It will be very hard 4 igboman to be nigeria president......naturally igbos are producer nt a ruler
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by nedu666: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
this fool thinks by running down his people aboki will vote for him abi. no matter how long an ibo man stays in the north, can speak hausa, marry hausa he remains an ibo man. oko roach noting for u come 2019, 2023, 2027 abi u haven't gotten the memo from arewa consult forum, let me help out. the south did 16years we must do 16years. anyone who does not like it should go and die
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laid2001:
Yet Ojukwu lost in his own local government when he contested for presidency.

My dear, Ojukwu gave these people the idealism of Biafra, but after sometime, he himself gave up and tried to blend with mainstream Nigeria but all he got from his brothers and sisters was unalloyed hatred with little votes in Igbo land to show for his attempt. His political party is now as good as dead in the SE.

These people hate each others how would you expect them to love others. It will take generations before the rest 5 regions will be comfortable enough to let an Igbo Man rule over them!

I starred at my computer screen for a while thinking about the best way to respond to your comment. Then thought maybe i could recall some little history we both can ponder upon. You see Ojukwu took the entire Igbo nation through an episode of death, blood shed, and dark memories- memories that will continue to linger in the aged memories of oral folk tales passed from generations to generations not to talk about first hand literature works- for what reason if you ask me, I’ll say, for freedom equity and justice, of-course you can be entitle to you own opinion of a Biafra Ideology, but we must ask what led to Nigerian military governor's sudden quest for freedom and emancipation of his people. When I used the term marginalization i didn't just derive the word after the 2015 election, its a problem the south minorities have faces since the inception of Nigeria it self, the Niger Delta is also an example until lately

You seem to know so much about how Ojukwu lost an election in number details, but do you know what led to the Biafra war, what transpired during the war and why the war was lost? If you do then i’ll be surprised you have such perspective about the Igbo people(I once shared that view anyway).
You see Ojukuew foray into politics was disappointing to many, who wanted him to stay above the fray.But maybe because he felt as a committed democrat, every single day under an un-elected government hurt him. You see The citizens of this country are mature enough to make their own choices, just as they have the right to make their own mistakes.

Personally I feel the concept of a nation is bore out of the core principle of the unity of a people, regardless of their diversity. If the south east continues to be marginalized then i sincerely see no point for a country its not because they hate themselves as you may suggest but because one part the country (the north) continues to share a radical ideology on the right to governance. Am not from the east part but i share some sort of moral debt to their cause and struggle for recognition. Its not to much to ask, a right to recognition. What do you think?
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Any Igbo man that desires to rule Nigerian will be killed by Amadioha because he'll be seen as a curse to the land of HOLY BIAFRA!
freshness2020:
We aint hating.. U r just being selfish. All cos of ur presidential ambition.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adminisher:

Ibos are marginalised?. A whole tribe of 40million voted 98% against one man and you say they are marginalised. Of course they are marginalised . They are on a self marginalisation journey that will last long.
98% against Buhari. No Ibo man even likes him for his complexion at least . Nonsense.
Marginalization Ko, Maximisation ni. Una bevan see something. Tribalism dies not pay. Ideology is the key.

My guy your comment will deserve responds when you are able to tell me the role or moral responsibility the president owe to the entire country regardless of votes received from various regions. or does it refuse to rain on a particular people because they are bad?
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rochas is such a fake man!One of the numerous things he'll never become is the president of Nigeria.Foolish governor.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by princejayboss: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
DropShot:
Words of wisdom. Igbos hating on everyone even including some of their own illustrious sons and daughters.
1. Hating on Oby Ezeks
2. Hating on Okorocha
3. Father Mbaka
They even hated Oju iku because they denied him when he contested for election.
But they like and worship crooks loke Diezani, Dasuki, Saraki, Stella Odua, etc.
What type of people dem be sef?
I am sure if Buhari be Igbo man, na dem for reject am for the last election. Dem swear for them not to like good people?

CHILD
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by tonytony208(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Vicotex:
we don't wan't presidency, all we ever wanted is FREEDOM!
Get that into your awusa infested brain.

Yoruba think say Rochas is considered a leader here in Aligbo.
No mind their Ignorance, if he needs love he should relocate to the north or the west, cos they'll show him more love than he has ever imagined

.....and yet, you Igbo's voted for him to become your governor in Imo state. Was it Yoruba's or Hausa's that voted for him for second term?
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by azzima(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fishermancom:
Okorohausa tell other nigerians to stop hating biafrans if they still want their oyel.
You mean the oil that it's total of eastern states is not even half of Ondo State output aloneNiger Delta's need to watch these land grabbers o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by mosclement: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Did we hate other nigerian's and travel down to their state and build houses. okrocha must be given medical attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja / Protest Against BEDC In Benin By Native Doctors, Others (Photos) / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.