Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (28967 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Leopantro: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
sochima1989:
oga hate will do u no good........carry basket wan fetch water.........so u will vote amadiohan as our govono?

But the man has transformed Imo State in his second term. Just look at the following
1. Best motorable roads in the south east
2. All pensioners paid to the latest month
3. Functional 27 hospitals in all LGA
4. Not owing workers plus paying arrears
5. Flowing pipe borne water
6. Medical students passing out in due time.

Tell me, how could 'Amadiohan' beat such a record. The Governor is the best thing to happen to Imo State, if you don't believe me, check this link
www.nairaland.com/2713404/senate-presidency-comments-ihedioha-blasts
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by begod: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Keneking:
Great comment shocked
Let me begin to observe comments accordingly...
exatly that is u
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by mosclement: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
I will like north's for killing of ndi_igbo in the north and also like west for been car melon , betrayal of ndi_igbo
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
One of d best mind of south east region has spoken|we love u rochas okorocha may Allah see u tru in delivering d divident of democracy to imo people and nigerians at large

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by hunri(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF REALLY IGBO.... SLOWPOKE.

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North; in SW, the Oba of lagos threatened the peaceful Igbo of throwing them into the lagoon if the should go against his wish; Fashola deporting Igbos. Sincerely, Who is doing the hating?

Now, tell me has any group of Nigeria ever been senselessly massacred in the SE? Has any notable figure (like that of Oba of lagos) in SE ever openly threaten any fellow Nigerians in their domain during election? Has any Nigeria ever been deported from SE? Who is hating on the other?

The fulani herdmen has be creating bloodbath havoc in any community they come across in Nigeria, yet Okorocha and his likes don't see the fulani as hating on other Nigerians. A fulani man is ok to be the president of Nigeria, not minding the hate-filled bloodbath these pple brings to other Nigeria through bokoharam and fulani herdmen. Yet , Igbos are still seen as the hateful tribe and can't be allow to preside over the highest sit in the country.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Okorocha , you are a big disappointment to Igbos. Sometimes I doubt if you are really an Igbo .

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Chocboyslim: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
LMAO! When will ohaneze ndi igbo be united towards achievn their so called dream "Biafra"? D day they stop valuing money morethan themselves will b the day..(Envy, Greed, Money, Power) are factors dat ndi igbo seriously needs to eradicate to get united & strong with a one voice.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by soropee: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
"Asked why all public taps in the state have dried up, he noted that he preferred sinking water boreholes for communities instead of procuring chemicals, maintaining machines and other facilities".

I won't be surprised if most of our so called leader/politician don't read to get themselves updated.

Someone should please remind the Gov.Rochas of Imo State, that using the water treatment plants is more sustainable to run/maintain even the developed nations where they all run to for medical checkup uses a centralised water treatment plants in supplying water to its populace. He wants to sink boreholes & then tell his electorate he spend "73million" for sinking one borehole

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Atk1nson(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
moderation2020:

problably

I doubt you'll ever get that far with this kind of uncouth mouth (no offence intended)
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by kingzizzy: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
sochima1989:
get away you there........nzuzu...lekwa proud biafra onu furu word......what have u don to actualize biafra if not run your mouth on social media....do u know the colour of the flag, do u know the first president of biafra.......NZUZU

Yes I know the colour of the flag, infact, I will attach the picture of the flag hanging on the door way of my living room. I put it there so that anyone coming to visit me will know where I stand. You are not ashamed of your self that the White man came from Europe to 'bastardise' you with the name Nigeria but you are angry that your fellow Africans want to create their own country. Slave of Lugard. An Igbo president of Nigeria doesn't mean anything compared with having my own country and my independence. Fork Igbo president!! Biafra is what I know!

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by mosclement: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man is de marketing ndi igbo like buhari to nigeria he needs to be pity
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by IYANGBALI: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
DropShot:
Words of wisdom. Igbos hating on everyone even including some of their own illustrious sons and daughters.
1. Hating on Oby Ezeks
2. Hating on Okorocha
3. Father Mbaka
They even hated Oju iku because they denied him when he contested for election.
But they like and worship crooks loke Diezani, Dasuki, Saraki, Stella Odua, etc.
What type of people dem be sef?

I am sure if Buhari be Igbo man, na dem for reject am for the last election. Dem swear for them not to like good people?
chei! freeglobe,prettythicksme and rokiatu come see something,dis guy don finish una grin
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sochima1989(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
social media and downloaded images will not give you biafra ogbeni.........go out there and fight like a man who love mirage.......who cherishees biafra
kingzizzy:

Yes I know the colour of the flag, infact, I will attach the picture of the flag hanging on the door way of my living room. I put it there so that anyone coming to visit me will know where I stand. You are not ashamed of your self that the White man came from Europe to 'bastardise' you with the name Nigeria but you are angry that your fellow Africans want to create their own country. Slave of Lugard. An Igbo president of Nigeria doesn't mean anything compared with having my own country and my independence. Fork Igbo president!! Biafra is what I know!

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by seun407: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
I and an igbo friend of mine applied for a job in Lagos state. My friend was given the job and I was denied. I started asking questions and they told me they only employ Igbo people. In Lagos State!!!!! From DAT day I knew Igbo people are oloriburuku people. Hate filled murderfuckers. Oba of Lagos was right. He for no just talk am. But na d truth the man yahn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Vicotex(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Juxtified:

Hahaha
Guy take it easy with the vexation na - u even cancel my name join am ! ...lol
But come to think of it, the only recognized Igbo leader - The Ikemba of Nnewi himself - was a true Nigerian, even after the war he still showed he believed in Nigeria by contesting for Presidency.
Sad though, you people let him down.
that shows you that we don't wan't presidency, all we clamour is freedom
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ThisMeansWAR: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao. How is Yoruba land ""second largest oil producer and highest non oil revenue income generator""
Google is your friend and its free cheesy
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by kingzizzy: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
sochima1989:
social media and downloaded images will not give you biafra ogbeni.........go out there and fight like a man who love mirage.......who cherishees biafra

Of course I'm going to fight against this oppressive zoo of a country that the British handed down to us when the times comes. My father did it and so will I if it gets to that.

Basically, Okorohausa wants us to lick the a$$ of the Yoruba and Hausa man in other to be president? The man is a morron.

Godbless Biafra!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Unlimitedoye: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
okorocha you have told the truth okorocha have known the most thing is paining biafra is the president only the igbo they don't have good records in nigeria
first coup in Nigeria - na ibo people they don't have contentment all the thing that for their brain is only them to rule Nigeria
i don't pity them the civil war did not taught them lesson

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
It doesn't hurt to hate those who hate you...hate them even more
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Its only right to hate those who hate u. If u doubt, ask God, about what He'll do to those who hate him
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Adminisher: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
mosclement:
I will like north's for killing of ndi_igbo in the north and also like west for been car melon , betrayal of ndi_igbo

Ndigbo are not and have never been the issue. The issue is Buhari and Nigeria and how corrupt forces kept him out of power for many years. His patience, integrity and spartan discipline. Ibo land has such people as well ...when they stop celebrating corruption and cluelessness and allow their system to throw out people like this we will celebrate them as well and support them politically.. People we are watching are Ogbonaya Onu, Obiano, Ngige, Peter Obi and to a minor extent Rochas.Any Ibo who still respects Goodluck, Orji, Kalu and their type wants to deny the region the Presidency for eternity.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Adminisher: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
oyalunasamuel:
As far as I am concerned this guy is the most hypocritical politician we have in our polity. You think Buhari is a scam this guy is snake trying to hide its rattle. What does he mean by the Igbo nation shouldn't hate... When the blind can see clearly how much the Igbo people are being marginalized. Am not Igbo but haba make una check am na... This guys is the total opposite of what Ojukwu stood and fought for. EQUALITY!

Ibos are marginalised?. A whole tribe of 400million voted 98% against one man and you say they are marginalised. Of course they are marginalised . They are on a self marginalisation journey that will last long.
98% against Buhari. No Ibo man even likes him for his complexion at least . Nonsense.
Marginalization Ko, Maximisation ni.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Adminisher: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
oyalunasamuel:
As far as I am concerned this guy is the most hypocritical politician we have in our polity. You think Buhari is a scam this guy is snake trying to hide its rattle. What does he mean by the Igbo nation shouldn't hate... When the blind can see clearly how much the Igbo people are being marginalized. Am not Igbo but haba make una check am na... This guys is the total opposite of what Ojukwu stood and fought for. EQUALITY!

Ibos are marginalised?. A whole tribe of 40million voted 98% against one man and you say they are marginalised. Of course they are marginalised . They are on a self marginalisation journey that will last long.
98% against Buhari. No Ibo man even likes him for his complexion at least . Nonsense.
Marginalization Ko, Maximisation ni. Una bevan see something. Tribalism dies not pay. Ideology is the key.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North; in SW, the Oba of lagos threatened the peaceful Igbo of throwing them into the lagoon if the should go against his wish; Fashola deporting Igbos. Sincerely, Who is doing the hating?

Now, tell me has any group of Nigeria ever been senselessly massacred in the SE? Has any notable figure (like that of Oba of lagos) in SE ever openly threaten any fellow Nigerians in their domain during election? Has any Nigeria ever been deported from SE? Who is hating on the other?

The fulani herdmen has be creating bloodbath havoc in any community they come across in Nigeria, yet Okorocha and his likes don't see the fulani as hating on other Nigerians. A fulani man is ok to be the president of Nigeria, not minding the hate-filled bloodbath these pple brings to other Nigeria through bokoharam and fulani herdmen. Yet , Igbos are still seen as the hateful tribe and can't be allow to preside over the highest sit in the country.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Okorocha , you are a big disappointment to Igbos. Sometimes I doubt if you are really an Igbo .

WHEN EVA IGBOS ARE MALTREATED.. PPL LIKE OKOROCHA WILL KEP QUIET... BUT WEN WILL ATTACK BACK IT S CALLED HATING.. IF I CATCH THIS MAN I WILL KILL HM MYSF...OKOROPIG
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Laid2001: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yet Ojukwu lost in his own local government when he contested for presidency.

My dear, Ojukwu gave these people the idealism of Biafra, but after sometime, he himself gave up and tried to blend with mainstream Nigeria but all he got from his brothers and sisters was unalloyed hatred with little votes in Igbo land to show for his attempt. His political party is now as good as dead in the SE.

These people hate each others how would you expect them to love others. It will take generations before the rest 5 regions will be comfortable enough to let an Igbo Man rule over them!

oyalunasamuel:

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by pasol4real(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
ibedun:

Oyel no dey Igboland foolish man
Edeot of the highest order,oyel dey the five states of igbo land .
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Zico5:
At rate igbo is going down daily, they will soon discover crude oil. If this can come out of their very own then we need not take those people serious again. Very selfish and greedy tribe
Tell me how we are greedy and selfish... useless animal.. una de fear igbos too much..
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
yorke1:
If only proper investigation/DNA test carried out on this man, i am very sure his lineage can be traced to the land of the parasite(North). Bastardd!
True talk bro! The bastard is indeed an awusa Idiott.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
klax:
Okorocha this is second time you will win my heart for saying my mind. I'm so sick of my people level of hate and dicrimimation it's so annoying and for the east to produce president with these hate DNA is impossible forever we will remain onlooker in scheme of things in Nigeria due to this gate that has brought igbo failure to have other tribes support lead to silly agitation for biafra jargons.

Yoruba we hate, hausa we hate, edo we hate, igala we hate everybody we hate pls is it only us living in this world even ourselves we hate some igbo don't accept anambra calling them fake igbo, some igbo bluntly hate the igbo that geographically fell to Delta calling them fake igbo, it's we that have outcast(the osu) pls na only us biko why life dey pepper our head like dis Biko na who send us for civil war I'm really piss off.
We hate nobody... thy are d ones hating us... what dd we do to them?thy r all feeling inferior to igbos..and fear dominance in every sector we enter.. to keep threatening us.. WHAT DID WE DO??
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
chiedu7:
OKOROCHA THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN AN IGBO PERSON ANY PROPER POST.
WHAT HAVE YOU SAID?

THEY THREATENED TO DROWN IGBO PEOPLE IN LAGOS
WHAT HAVE YOU SAID?

THEY DEPORTED IGBO PEOPLE FROM LAGOS
WHAT HAVE YOU SAID?

YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR WORKERS
WE ARE SAYING SHUT UP!

THANK YOU!!!!! WHEN THY KILL US CUS OF FEAR OF DOMINANCE . HE DD NOT SY ANYTHING... WHEN OBA THREATENED US.. HE SAID NOTHING.. EVEN WEN DE DEPORTED WEN MOSTLY NON IGBOS TO EAST.. HE SAID NOTHING .. GIVE ME GUN I WILL SHOT THIS NAN TO DEATH!!!;;;;!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Akiika:
Dear Igbo brothers and sisters, do you honestly think other parts of the country will support your presidency with your level of hatred?
None of you may ever smell presidency with the way you reason. You shot yourself in the foot in the last election, and rather than doing damage control, you still engage in senseless rants!
Look, the Biafra agitation is plain stupidity and it's never going to happen. You call other tribes parasites yet you ply your trades in the North and Southwest while your states are those of the least developed in the country.
I am disappointed in you that heaven has not fallen with the arrest of the terrorist Nnamdi kanu, i'd expected you to have come out enmasse to agitate for his freedom or better still start the war you have been ranting about for decades!
You are nothing but cowards!
I recognize the logical and free thinking Igbos in the country, i know it's just a bunch of kiddies that come on Nairaland to vent illogical rants!.
BASTARD!!! JONATHAN THAT WAS A PRESIDENT ... WAS EVEN HIDING HIS FACE CUS OF THY PROPAGANDA BY WEST AND NORTH... WE WILL NVA BUILD WITH OUR ENEMIES CUS OF A MERE PRESIDENCY.... WE ARE WERE WE ARE WITHOUT PRESIDENCY .. WE CAN CONTINUE AND SURVIVE.. WHIL U GUX CONTINUE TO FEAR DOMINANCE OF IGBOS.. FUK OUT!!!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Tripleclick(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
ayoolanr:
All this na story! I am just waiting for these biafrans to declare their biafra once again so the might of the Yoruba army can do a number on them again.....This time they will have more stories to tell their future kids!!! Bunch of flat headed nincompoops!!!
BOAST TO HEAVEN AND BE PROUD OF UR FORE FATHERS ATROCITIES... YORUBA ARMY MY FOOT.. D NEW GENERATION OF WASTED SPERM... GO AND RECOVER KWARA FRM HAUSA... AND SURVIVE FRM D ISLAM DE IMPOSE ON U PPLE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post / Nigeria Asks Pilot Trainees In South Africa To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.