Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (28969 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. I am chyke Okolo. I curse the punny that contaminated the earth with a disease like me. May I die shamefully like ojuku of cursed memory. Amen

Amen, you will surely die a painful death. You will be crippled, deaf, dumb and deranged before be shot by a drunk policeman, same faith awaits your foolish and ugly mother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Chyke Okolo, the famous cancer patient. You will surely die soon, thats certain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Your boobs is growing more bigger, it will explode soon.
. May amadioha and sango strike you and chyke okolo with an incurable disease. Aturu. May u be bedridden thruoghout this yuletide. Amen. Ozu
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by toyinid78: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Xpaz:

I think you should tell d Yoruba to stop Hating on d Igbo so that the Igbo will stop reciprocating d same hatred.
anyway.
what we want is Biafra not President.
What will do do for us if you become a president?
. Hope u know igbos ar giving positions in lagos as commisioner,assmebly,reps n ar well accomodated in lagos n ibadan which is a yoruba land which u igbos can't try
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. May amadioha and sango strike me with an incurable disease. Aturu. May I be bedridden thruoghout this yuletide. Amen. Ozu

Amen, you will surely die soon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very sure
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

Amen, you will surely die a painful death. You will be crippled, deaf, dumb and deranged before be shot by a drunk policeman, same faith awaits your foolish and ugly mother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Hahahahahaaaa. D bastard is frustrated already. Your misery and unfortunacy will be multiplied in this ember month amen
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Hahahahahaaaa. I am frustrated already. My misery and unfortunacy will be multiplied in this ember month amen

chyke Okolo, you are the pained one. You are dead already, i will continue to frustrate your useless life until that cancer finish you off. son of a deranged animal
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

Amen, you will surely die soon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very sure
. Guy you dey fall my hand. Stop editing my post let me finish up d remain cursed life of urs. Useless son of a federal high way who've mother. Cholera invade ur family
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

chyke Okolo, you are the pained one. You are dead already, i will continue to frustrate your useless life until that cancer finish you off. son of a deranged animal
. Ur who.re mother who is bedridden with VVF disease will dye soon and ur pregnant wife will la.bour in vain. Amin
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Guy you dey fall my hand. Stop editing my post let me finish up d remain cursed life of urs. Useless son of a federal high way who've mother. Cholera invade ur family

[/s]

Chyke Okolo, I am here to torment your life in any way. I am laughing hard cos you are frustrated, you are going the way of your pathetic father, the b.astard died of same cancer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. My who.re mother who is bedridden with VVF disease will dye soon and my pregnant wife will la.bour in vain. Amin

Amen oooo. BUhahahahaha. This cancer patient is getting more frustrated, chyke okolo is angry. You are going down, all your family will surely perish before December.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

. Look at who is frustrating a fulfilled man. A street urchin who is still living with his sick mother @ 42 is frustrating person. Irony!!! U are cursed from womb. Misery and unfortunacy is ur name
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

Amen oooo. BUhahahahaha. This cancer patient is getting more frustrated, chyke okolo is angry. You are going down, all your family will surely perish before December.
. Poor you. So it has gotten to you being emotional. I warned you. Bastardt son of ekpeteshi drunk hunchback father. Masss burial awaits ur unfortunate family
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Look at who is frustrating a fulfilled man. A street urchin who is still living with his sick mother @ 42 is frustrating person. Irony!!! U are cursed from womb. Misery and unfortunacy is ur name
[/s]

BUhahahaha. The shameless cancer patient is now a fulfilled man, I don laugh tire. Even your father dare not say such before his death, he was useless all his life before being stoned to death. We know you well, and you are one wretched animal living with 20 of your cursed siblings in a single boys quarter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

Chyke Okolo, I am here to torment your life in any way. I am laughing hard cos you are frustrated, you are going the way of your pathetic father, the b.astard died of same cancer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Bastardt you are too dull. Call ur other apes to come help or else I bury you alive this morning. Cc:codedslayer,ebukaobi,Mrmbam,chyke okolo. Come and save ur boy before he goes Awoleowo way. Hahahahaaaa
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Masss burial awaits my unfortunate family

Lmaoo. Chyke Okolo, you are going down. I will surely donate for your burial soon, we will bury you at the dump site just beside your father's grave. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Bastardt you are too dull. Call ur other apes to come help or else I bury you alive this morning. Cc:codedslayer,ebukaobi,Mrmbam,chyke okolo. Come and save ur boy before he goes Awoleowo way. Hahahahaaaa
[/s]

Hehehehehehe Chyke Okolo want to do ojukwu style, you are going no where. I am here to torment your pathetic life, no hiding place for you. You can tag many of your other monikers, you all will be crushed as usual. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

BUhahahaha. The shameless cancer patient is now a fulfilled man, I don laugh tire. Even your father dare not say such before his death, he was useless all his life before being stoned to death. We know you well, and you are one wretched animal living with 20 of your cursed siblings in a single boys quarter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. You think we are mate? Huh? Look at this simpleton ooo. Egbe eligwe piapukwa gi isi there. Otu nne gi na nna gi there
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

Lmaoo. Chyke Okolo, you are going down. I will surely donate for your burial soon, we will bury you at the dump site just beside your father's grave. cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Epain am too much. Hang urself because for sure masss burial and misterious death awaits ur remaining family
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Hehehehehehe Chyke Okolo want to do ojukwu style, you are going no where. I am here to torment your pathetic life, no hiding place for you. You can tag many of your other monikers, you all will be crushed as usual. grin grin grin grin grin
. Business time. I will tag you when am free my boy. Thank you
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. You think we are mate? Huh? Look at this simpleton ooo. Egbe eligwe piapukwa gi isi there. Otu nne gi na nna gi there
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, We have seen you many times, you are one ugly mofo with big boobs. A famous cancer patient, you can continue to write in yeebhoe, it wont stop me from making you cry. Lmaooo
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Epain am too much. Hang urself because for sure masss burial and misterious death awaits my
remaining family

Chyke Okolo, you cant even spell well. Frustration is making you repeat same trash, hehehehehehe. You are going down already.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by likila: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2015
DropShot:

No be wetin I talk you don confirm already so?
Mumu suegbe. Conquered people. grin grin

thanks my dear.
you loves the yeeboe very much,
but they doesnt like you at all.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Business time. I will tag you when am free my boy. Thank you

Ahahahahahah. The b.astard son of a mad woman want to do ojuku style. You yeebhoes are cursed from womb, you make mouth but will always run away. I am not one of those dumbo you call fake names, we know you well and you are one suffer head with big bobby cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Man with boobs grin grin grin grin Smelly ediot.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Junior66(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2015
aresa:

You are ibo since only ibo exhibits such detrimental sense of paranoia and low self esteem...

The fact that you are paranoid or think the world is out to get you doesn't mean the world hates you or the sit around thinking or worried about you..

You people really need to get over yourselves...

I can't resist calling you a stupid person. Why whould i deny my origin because of a post on Nairaland? What can you do to me if i am actually an Igbo person? I am of the opinion that you live in another country or you are an outright liar otherwise you would be aware of the situation of Igbos in some parts of this country. In Kogi here, if an Igbo man picks up a fight with say an Igala man, bystanders will first beat the Igbo man up before even bothering to ask who is at fault. All you need do is shout that that you are an Igala man and nobody will even listen to the Igboman again. As far as they are concerned he is guilty. These sentiments exists even in villages yet we live with them and some of them are even indegenes of Kogi. Do you call that love for Igbos? Check my posts on Nairaland and tell me what tribe i have been claiming there. If you dnt hate Igbos, some other people do. Even on Nairaland it is glaring. You are an Igbo hater too because rather than being objective you concluded that i am Igbo and went on to say its only Igbos who exhibit paranoid behaviour. Get over your hate for them. Good day.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
honeychild:

Has any ethnic group claimed they "own" any town or city in the SE? Or that any city in the SE is no man's land?

Pple like you who spend their whole day on Nairaland and facebook, often think the whole world revolve around those platforms. Your judgment of reality is based online. Have you never seen any prominent Igbo man in the caliber of Obi of onitsha, Igbo top politicians or leaders come out openly to claim that lagos is own by Igbos? Leave faceless platforms like Nairaland and go out to meet reality.

Unlike your prominent Oba of lagos openly threaten Igbos of drowning them in the lagoon if they should vote against his wish. Yet u come here to cast stones. Go bury your head on the mud
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2015
honeychild:

Stop making it about igbos!. All Christians - igbos, yorubas, edos, ijaws, even northern minority Christians are massacred when the religious riots start. It is a factor of ignorance and religious intolerance.

So , who is hating on who? The hausa/fulani muslims hating other Nigerians or the Igbo christians hating on other Nigeria? Let's be sincere here
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by obailala(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ur fath.er lunatic ,ur mother asha.wo and you urself a wastrel that should have been aborted through the soakaway. Nkita ara
Go and take your drugs please..
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by mart2k(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2015
moderation2020:

example Obasanjo biological father is from Onitsha. confused miscreant scratched faced race
ok, dax y he killed ibos during d civil war. Second class flat head set of pple. Biafra ko Biafra ni. U pple ar goin nowhere and we wl continue to treat Ibos as slave in dis country... D thing dey sweet me die
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by honeychild(f): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Pple like you who spend their whole day on Nairaland and facebook, often think the whole world revolve around those platforms. Your judgment of reality is based online. Have you never seen any prominent Igbo man in the caliber of Obi of onitsha, Igbo top politicians or leaders come out openly to claim that lagos is own by Igbos? Leave faceless platforms like Nairaland and go out to meet reality.

Unlike your prominent Oba of lagos openly threaten Igbos of drowning them in the lagoon if they should vote against his wish. Yet u come here to cast stones. Go bury your head on the mud

I spend my whole day on nairaland. But you are the one making a post at 8:00 a.m. on a weekday! grin

What I believe is that "faceless forums" give people the freedom to be who they really are. People are free to say what they really feel - most of which sentiments they may not be able to say out loud in real life. If the majority of igbos on these "faceless" forums are loud, abusive, obnoxious, and hateful, then I have to conclude that that's what they really are, and are actually pretending in real life.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
honeychild:

What I believe is that "faceless forums" give people the freedom to be who they really are. People are free to say what they really feel - most of which sentiments they may not be able to say out loud in real life. If the majority of igbos on these "faceless" forums are loud, abusive, obnoxious, and hateful, then I have to conclude that that's what they really are, and are actually pretending in real life.

Same goes to yorubas with their loud mouth and hateful comments on faceless online forums .
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by honeychild(f): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Same goes to yorubas with their loud mouth and hateful comments on faceless online forums .
And you are still here four hours later! grin grin
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by nwachike(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
okoro u be vomit troway, we want Biafra not president

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.