Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (28974 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
A time given to Rochas is like a wasted year.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by essa9davies4(f): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Plain rubbish#i just want a country wia I can sleep with my two eyes closed nt some zoo wia baboons are evrywia looking for who to devour and bomb#i want biafra and it will come
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Your parents absolutely wasted their money in sending you to night school If at all you attended one.Keep on disgracing and displaying your ignorance in public.Big illiterate.Just read what you typed and clap for yourself afterwards.
Unlimitedoye:

okorocha you have told the truth okorocha have known the most thing is paining biafra is the president only the igbo they don't have good records in nigeria
first coup in Nigeria - na ibo people they don't have contentment all the thing that for their brain is only them to rule Nigeria
i don't pity them the civil war did not taught them lesson
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North; in SW, the Oba of lagos threatened the peaceful Igbo of throwing them into the lagoon if the should go against his wish; Fashola deporting Igbos. Sincerely, Who is doing the hating?

Now, tell me has any group of Nigeria ever been senselessly massacred in the SE? Has any notable figure (like that of Oba of lagos) in SE ever openly threaten any fellow Nigerians in their domain during election? Has any Nigeria ever been deported from SE? Who is hating on the other?

The fulani herdmen has be creating bloodbath havoc in any community they come across in Nigeria, yet Okorocha and his likes don't see the fulani as hating on other Nigerians. A fulani man is ok to be the president of Nigeria, not minding the hate-filled bloodbath these pple brings to other Nigeria through bokoharam and fulani herdmen. Yet , Igbos are still seen as the hateful tribe and can't be allow to preside over the highest sit in the country.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Okorocha , you are a big disappointment to Igbos. Sometimes I doubt if you are really an Igbo .

quit whining and stay in your yard. its only when you people want to colonize the ancestral lands of other tribes that you talk about nigeria. other times you're whining biafrans, clannish, put-upon and despised by other tribes (because of your greed and total lack of business ethic).

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by sadissbala(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North; in SW, the Oba of lagos threatened the peaceful Igbo of throwing them into the lagoon if the should go against his wish; Fashola deporting Igbos. Sincerely, Who is doing the hating?

Now, tell me has any group of Nigeria ever been senselessly massacred in the SE? Has any notable figure (like that of Oba of lagos) in SE ever openly threaten any fellow Nigerians in their domain during election? Has any Nigeria ever been deported from SE? Who is hating on the other?

The fulani herdmen has be creating bloodbath havoc in any community they come across in Nigeria, yet Okorocha and his likes don't see the fulani as hating on other Nigerians. A fulani man is ok to be the president of Nigeria, not minding the hate-filled bloodbath these pple brings to other Nigeria through bokoharam and fulani herdmen. Yet , Igbos are still seen as the hateful tribe and can't be allow to preside over the highest sit in the country.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Okorocha , you are a big disappointment to Igbos. Sometimes I doubt if you are really an Igbo .

if you guys are not satisfy with okorocha advice the you should declare a war against Nigeria n State and face the long awaited coenseceuse

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
/quote] bastard Yoruba boy:..cheesy
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
ziddy:

quit whining and stay in your yard. its only when you people want to colonize the ancestral lands of other tribes that you talk about nigeria. other times you're whining biafrans, clannish, put-upon and despised by other tribes (because of your greed and total lack of business ethic).

Absolute gibberish.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ceejay4real(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okorocha is a BIG FOOOOOL!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by honeychild(f): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Governor, are Igbos the one hating other Nigerians, or are the other Nigerians the ones hating Igbos? I think the latter is the case, judging from history of events happening in Nigeria. A korea is burnt in Denmark, Igbo christians will be massacred in the North and their hard earn properties looted; America enter Iran, Igbo christian are massacred in the North; A cartoon caricature of mohammad is made in france, Igbo christians will be massacred for it in the North;

Stop making it about igbos!. All Christians - igbos, yorubas, edos, ijaws, even northern minority Christians are massacred when the religious riots start. It is a factor of ignorance and religious intolerance.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by honeychild(f): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Objective, you are not making any sense.

Your Oba openly threaten a fellow Nigeria (Igbos) in his domain of drowning them in lagoon if ever they go against his candidate during election.

Has any prominent Igbo ( like your Oba) ever threat any Nigeria in SE.

Has any ethnic group claimed they "own" any town or city in the SE? Or that any city in the SE is no man's land?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Absolute gibberish.

typical igbo man thinks its all about him. typically ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by uridadole: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2015
DropShot:
Words of wisdom. Igbos hating on everyone even including some of their own illustrious sons and daughters.
1. Hating on Oby Ezeks
2. Hating on Okorocha
3. Father Mbaka
They even hated Oju iku because they denied him when he contested for election.
But they like and worship crooks loke Diezani, Dasuki, Saraki, Stella Odua, etc.
What type of people dem be sef?

I am sure if Buhari be Igbo man, na dem for reject am for the last election. Dem swear for them not to like good people?
They are always at the receiving end. Just loosing out in all front.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:
A lot of iidiots will insult Rochas and question his origins for this simple, common-sense remark...
. Yorubastard. Accursed foool from Ondo. Don't worry ur matter has been tabled. Ur files will soon load finish. You will hear ur name soon. Mpama
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by kingslly(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Am patiently watching and waiting to see Rochas achieve his Presidential dream by snitching on his People... angry
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by tonychristopher: 12:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Sanity is eluding Rocha's and IMO people are watching

Who are the ones hating? Last time I checked boko haram are bombing ..that is love

When oba said lagoon ..that is love
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by adconline(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2015
He should be talking to BH, their sponsors and sympathizers who are already destroying Naija.. Oh forgot, he has no balls to condemn BH in public just lik a GMB ministerial nominee.. Naija politrickians always pursuing shadows since 1960!!!
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by obailala(m): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Yorubastard. Accursed foool from Ondo. Don't worry ur matter has been tabled. Ur files will soon load finish. You will hear ur name soon. Mpama
Lunatic alert... stop chasing me around please.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by FisifunKododada: 3:10am On Nov 05, 2015
origima:

okorohausa may your mother be raped 10× a day,
may your neva see 20016
may your children die in auto crash
may the plague that befall d Egyptian's invade your family without warning

look at this shapeless man that puts on bra then uses muffler to cover it without shame is here talking piffle.

Infact am not surprised, because his lineage isn't 100% igbo

idiat

Hopeless it idiat.too wretched and lacks common culture. Biafra land is not fertile and you will all die like flies

[/b] Ewu -don't worry [b]none of us will live to see 20016 (twenty thousand and sixteen).
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by FisifunKododada: 3:29am On Nov 05, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Interesting surmisation!

So if we're to go along with your argument, which other ethnicity isn't 'tied by rope' in Nigeria and can leave whenever they choose?

To be honest, the only one that readily comes to mind is the Hausa/Fulani! The day they decide to leave, the rest of the country will party that night like it's 1999! Besides them who else?

cool Rubbish. You really overestimate the 'power' of these Northeners. What happened to you? Did an aboki fvck you in the a$$?
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
[/s]

Shameless ediot, This amatuer have been making mouth since few months ago, you have no shame Chyke. Your big boobs will continue to swell till it burst. B.astard

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by aresa: 4:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Rochas is definitely the only sane and rational adult left in iboland...
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2015
yorke1:
If only proper investigation/DNA test carried out on this man, i am very sure his lineage can be traced to the land of the parasite(North). Bastardd!
then that means you r a big fool.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by aresa: 4:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Junior66:
I am not an Igbo person but i disagree with Okorocha here. Its the other way round, everybody hates the Igbos. There are like the Jews, shrewd, industrious and enterprising business men, hated by everybody. Everybody seems to have a mistrust for them, with the feeling that there are cheats and occupiers. I respectfully disagree with you sir.

You are ibo since only ibo exhibits such detrimental sense of paranoia and low self esteem...

The fact that you are paranoid or think the world is out to get you doesn't mean the world hates you or the sit around thinking or worried about you..

You people really need to get over yourselves...
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:
Lunatic alert... stop chasing me around please.
. Ur fath.er lunatic ,ur mother asha.wo and you urself a wastrel that should have been aborted through the soakaway. Nkita ara
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Shameless ediot, This amatuer have been making mouth since few months ago, you have no shame Chyke. Your big boobs will continue to swell till it burst. B.astard
. Thunder decimate you and ur entire household if you have any. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Ur fath.er lunatic ,ur mother asha.wo and you urself a wastrel that should have been aborted through the soakaway. Nkita ara
[/s]

Akpu eating son of a mad woman, your end is near. Ugly grown man with big boobs. Shame on you Chyke Okolo
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder decimate me and my entire household. Ozu nwuru anwu

It will surely finish you off and your entire family, you are even gonna die soon of cancer. lmaooo
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2015
aresa:
Rochas is definitely the only sane and rational adult left in iboland...
. Aresaolin Abiodu muhammed. You are a foool. Ur are now jobless after the lagos state election. Go look for job and help ur dying family. Ewu
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:

It will surely finish you off and your entire family, you are even gonna die soon of cancer. lmaooo
. Stop editing my post you this wasted sperm that could have been donated to the hospital. Dangote trailer crush you to dea.th. Amen
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Aresaolin Abiodu muhammed. You are a foool. Ur are now jobless after the lagos state election. Go look for job and help ur dying family. Ewu

Ugly animal, keep calling people different fake names. You are a disgrace to all yeebhoes, your mother will continue to curse you from her smelly grave.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by emeritus856: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Stop editing my post you this wasted sperm that could have been donated to the hospital. Dangote trailer crush you to dea.th. Amen
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, the famous cancer patient. You will surely die soon, thats certain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Your boobs is growing more bigger, it will explode soon.
Re: Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Akpu eating son of a mad woman, your end is near. Ugly grown man with big boobs. Shame on you Chyke Okolo
. Attention seeking bastard. I curse the punny that contaminated the earth with a disease like. May you dye shamefully like Aweoleowo of cursed memory. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.