Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ (2208 Views)

Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / Satisfy your spouse with a mind-blowing intimacy. Strictly for the Married. / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by entadaplace2: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2015
MouthAction is one aspect of sex and love that many individuals shy from and reasons vary from each personality to the other.

When a female engages in MouthAction with her partner, it’s mostly referred to as a giving a ‘Mouth Gig’ and maybe the name might be responsible for why some females shy away from the act.

Interestingly, giving a Mouth Gig can be as interesting and fun as the female wants it. In fact, it might be memorable for your male partner. Here are three easy steps that will make giving one quicker, easier, and more pleasurable for both parties.

1. Lick It

For any memorable Mouth Action, your tongue remains the greatest weapon in your arsenal. In this order, wrap your mouth around his penis, cover your teeth with your lips, and prepare to lick like you do with lollipops or cone icecreams. Whenever you swoop up, swirl your tongue around the head of the penis and trace the underside of the penis – widely referred to as the frenulum – and travel back down the base.

2. Grip It

A lot of females mistake swallowing for giving a great Mouth Gig. So, you don’t have to swallow his entire penis to achieve your aim rather, apply an adequate amount of pressure using your hands to compensate for any lack of pressure from your mouth. Simply wrap your hand around the base of his penis as if you’re holding a microphone, make a firm grip without suffocating his penis, and start moving his penis skin up and down while your mouth works on the tip of his penis and the upper half of the base. However, take note of his pleasures and redirect your attention accordingly.

more on

http://entadaplace.co m/2015/11/03/3-simple-steps-to-giving-a-mind-blowing-blow-job/

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
shocked Lagmostkuit & Kemmia, Coman learn how to do it to me next time
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Lmao... grin the poster above me
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by ElDaIllest(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Team vaseline this is El speaking do you read me over
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
shocked Lagmostkuit & Kemmia, Coman learn how to do it to me next time
What nonsense! undecided

So u get time to type this shitz and u dey run 4rm whatsapp! undecided

Beht why?
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

What nonsense! undecided

So u get time to type this shitz and u dey run 4rm whatsapp! undecided

Beht why?

Oh! U caught me
but this is crazy
U've got my number
So call me maybe tongue
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Oh! U caught me
but this is crazy
U've got my number
So call me maybe tongue
Okay, I will..

(1) (Reply)

When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! / How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? / Mother And Son In Sexual Relationship, Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.