Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? (56208 Views)

Land For Sale At Lakowe By Lakowe Lake Resort And Ibeju Lekki / Two Plots Of Land For Sale At Harmony Estate By Nike Lake Resort Road,Enugu. / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by hayodeyji(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by kettykin: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

lol.... Exotic get levels.
What is exotic in one man's backyard is crap in another man's arena.
I am not in the mood for tribal slurs this morning. Ediat, I thought when normal people create threads asking questions, they are seeking public opinion. But you aren't normal, are you.
Apart from Eko lemeridien in Vi and Nicon Hilton which other hotel is more exotic than this.

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by steph2sweet(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
I concur, it's beautiful
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by nicedas(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
lollll, he b lk dos 1960 kano city buildings
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by fapcrook(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
gela away
why you come mention Ibadan here, ate you high on water?
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by fapcrook(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
gela away
why you come mention Ibadan here, are you high on water?
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by PROPHETmichael: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Better than some of the so called hotels in UK.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
fapcrook:
why you come mention Ibadan here, ate you high on water?
No, I am high on La Casera.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by toma3: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Not too bad shaaa. but i normaly lodge in a hotel with suspended swimming pool attached to only my room
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2015
If that is the most beautiful hotel in Nigeria that country is in for the worse! That hotel is not even on a class of 3 star! Jeez!

4 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Bigdreams(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Seen.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by MadCow1: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Enugu Groove loading... 01% complete.. Vision Jaunary 2016..

But this weekend... Na Uyo I dey.. Ibom Le Meridian na ehn we go cast! cool
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by scholes0(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
go back to ur rusted roof ibadan.

Don't worry, that "rusted roof Ibadan" has more demand, better hotels, in larger quantity than Nike Lake resort, Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by ayusco85(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Pls If you are driving at night and eggs are thrown at your windscreen, do not stop to check the car, do not operate the wiper and do not spray any water, because eggs mixed with water become milky and block your vision up to 92.5%, and you are then forced to stop beside the road and become a victim of these criminals. This is a new technique used by gangs, so please inform your friends and relatives. And most importantly ask them to share this message with others, God bless u.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by scholes0(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2015
kettykin:

Apart from Eko lemeridien in Vi and Nicon Hilton which other hotel is more exotic than this.

this is a statement one would expect to get from someone who is ignorant about the Nigerian hospitality sector.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by justjify(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Yea the hotel posh oo...90K per nite...it was too cheap so I just rented a bungalow with swimming pool for 700k per week...i'm just managing sha

This dude is dreaming, wake up biko before I pour you water.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Never been there...Who will take me there with no condition attached??
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Kennydoc(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
nikkiking:
Meant for my honeymoon grin.
Exactly what I thought as I scrolled down the pics. cheesy
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by BilginMuh(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

And we make massive handmade doors

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Could you please show a way for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234

segzy14:
frames for the internal doors

Udmaster:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Nike Lake Resort, Enugu

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Jimohsunday: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
NO

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
I now get you and your enugu tinx today, you sound like someone who have been in Abia(worst state in Nigeria) for a long time then find yourself in an heaven called Enugu, so you think that's the best.
What a pity?
I wonder wetin you go do if you see La Meridan in Uruan lga, Uyo. or those ones wey dey lag wey mouth no fit mention.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Amack(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
My hotel will be more beautiful than this. Coming very soon in uyo akwa ibom state.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by freeborn76(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beautiful? Oh Yes! The most beautiful? Definitely not!
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by jamaljalal(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice.....
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by nkemcd(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
THIS IS BEAURIFUL.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Jimohsunday: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
DO YOU NEED SMART WATCH PHONE, CAMERA WRISTWATCH, CAMERA PEN, CAMERA EYEGLASS, WRISTWATCHES OF ALL KINDS BUT IN SINGLE AND WHOLESALES?ALL THESE PRODUCTS CAN VIDEO ,AUDIO AND CAN SNAP SECRETLY. THEY ALSO SERVES A S A FLASHDRIVE. FREE DELIVERY WITHIN ABUJA,WE CAN DELIVERED TO ALL STATES IN NIGERIA.PLS CALL US ON 08138906809,08073597308 OR YOU CAN ADD ME UP ON WHATSAP FOR PICTURES.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by murtala120: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
I learnt how to swim pool side 14yrs ago and I still can't believe this hotel is still this beautiful WOW
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
I now get you and your enugu tinx today, you sound like someone who have been in Abia(worst state in Nigeria) for a long time then find yourself in an heaven called Enugu, so you think that's the best.
What a pity? embarassedI now get you and your enugu tinx today, you sound like someone who have been in Abia(worst state in Nigeria) for a long time then find yourself in an heaven called Enugu, so you think that's the best.
What a pity?
Abia State is better than Ekiti, Osun, Oyo put together..
Am based in florida now.. Gela away
Pics: Abiriba Town in Abia State

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by alienvirus: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pics 4 to 6 (Federal Palace)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.