Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? (56212 Views)

Land For Sale At Lakowe By Lakowe Lake Resort And Ibeju Lekki / Two Plots Of Land For Sale At Harmony Estate By Nike Lake Resort Road,Enugu. / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by 4C2215131: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onegai:

You've clearly not stayed at those hotels now, have you grin

The best are Oriental hotel, Radisson Blu and The Wheatbaker. Eko hotel (VI) is very standard (not so big, not so impressive rooms but their pool is lovely) and Four Points by Sheraton (VI) is pretty nice too (with a great spa). Federal Palace (VI) has a nice African feel to its decor and is quite nice. Protea hotel (Ikeja) has this lovely bathtub which is a proper tub, not attached to anything, it's in the room so someone can lie down on the bed and watch you bath (very romantic). The Wheatbaker (Ikoyi) is beautiful and very artsy. Best Western is like a typical hotel go find anywhere. Radisson Blu has a lovely lunch buffet. Southern Sun hotel (Ikoyi) is quite small but they have a nice breakfast buffet.

All these hotels above have their price ranges from N60, 000 upwards per night (unless you're a card member). Nike hotel (Enugu) looks decent but is no where near any of them. Unless you're having a laugh, then sure, you can compare. No go talk dis your talk outside, dem go call you village pikin

Straight up! BTW you sure do get around or maybe your views are professional in nature? Please don't take this the wrong way. When I said professional I meant the possibility of you being in the hospitality business/industry. I travel much owning to business and have been in some of these hotels but your breakdown seemed very professional. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Onegai(f): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
4C2215131:

Straight up! BTW you sure do get around or maybe your views are professional in nature? Please don't take this the wrong way. When I said professional I meant the possibility of you being in the hospitality business/industry. I travel much owning to business and have been in some of these hotels but your breakdown seemed very professional. Nice one.

Thanks smiley hubby and I like to travel but his favorite part is booking the hotel, he feels the right hotel can make the holiday. We do getaways to hotels even though we live in Lagos because sometimes one simply needs a break. I even bought hotel-style pillows for our bed back home.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
omoharry:
is not it..there final hotels.
sad Read what u type next time before posting.

Nike Lake Resort is not the most beautiful hotel in Naija. Have been there for couple of times. Just like the lake view.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by ernietime(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
If u think that this is the most beautiful hotel in nigeria, den all i hav to say is dat u r suffering from uncivilization.............................lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by RaeMystix: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Most beautiful?...Oh pls...That looks more like an hostel.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by ghuzy01: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
PurestBoy:

Which Ibadan pls? The one in Nigeria where I stay or the one in America?
Maybe you haven't heard abt premier hotel ibadan
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by 4C2215131: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onegai:

Thanks smiley hubby and I like to travel but his favorite part is booking the hotel, he feels the right hotel can make the holiday. We do getaways to hotels even though we live in Lagos because sometimes one simply needs a break. I even bought hotel-style pillows for our bed back home.

Wow! Nice MO. Sure to keep the fire burning in that relationship of yours. Sadly lot of folks don't get it; that the predictability of a wedlock is its own kill factor
Spontaneity (to a sane degree) is paramount if it must last the whole nine. Big up!

P.S. @OP, pardon my derailing the thread. Wasn't intentional. Just had to have a comeback as it's not always one meets 'matured' NL members who can hold a good and intelligent convo ala the op I quoted.

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is some fine hotel, relaxing things....
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by lebete3000: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

Everyrhing na "Igbophobia" to you people.... can't you reason with your brains for once?
How can this be the most beautiful hotel in Nigeria? The room, conference hall and reception look so cheap.
There's nothing that can make sense to a chest-beater.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by swagifted(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Funny thing this hotel is over 25 years old...it was commissioned by abacha...before he even became head of state
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Djslyge19: 1:49am On Nov 05, 2015
No one talked of transcorp Hilton hotel Abuja the most expensive and it is the best in terms of standard
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by cvon(f): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
It's awesome!
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Not to worry
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Ndipe(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Its nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.