Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? (56211 Views)

Land For Sale At Lakowe By Lakowe Lake Resort And Ibeju Lekki / Two Plots Of Land For Sale At Harmony Estate By Nike Lake Resort Road,Enugu. / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by yemitexcel(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
boboLIL:
Heaven on earth...
in my church,response to what u jus said nw is 'wonders without End'
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
no, it look Exotic and Charming.
.... yes, but in the class of it's own.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by queebeediva(f): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

Everyrhing na "Igbophobia" to you people....
can't you reason with your brains for once?

How can this be the most beautiful hotel in Nigeria?
The room, conference hall and reception look so cheap.
I agree with you 100percent is not even up to the Eko hotel in lagos.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by gretblue: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Its below average hotel.I was there June 2015 when we held a conference of Gol.The distance of the hotel to the main city will first put you off couple with the bad road network to the hotel.Their bus bar is just like the normal bus bar you see in every common hotel, likewise their room facility.To me the hotel isn't up to 4star hotel.its just averagely ok.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by scholes0(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:
If that is the moost beautiful hotel in Nigeria that country is in for the worse! That hotel is not even on a class of 3 star! Jeez!

I know, right!

Don't mind the silly OP who has never been out of his enclave, that is nowhere near the most beautiful hotel in Nigeria.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
Abia State is better than Ekiti, Osun, Oyo put together..
Am based in florida now.. Gela away
Pics: Abiriba Town in Abia State
you wish.. Lool.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by omoharry(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
is not it..there final hotels.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Yea the hotel posh oo...90K per nite...it was too cheap so I just rented a bungalow with swimming pool for 700k per week...i'm just managing sha

hehehe bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Kennydoc(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

Don't mind the Op. He's a tribal bigot.

Even though I'm Igbo, I can never, except at gun point, agree that that hotel is the most beautiful in Nigeria. I don't even think it's the most beautiful in Enugu, not to talk about Nigeria as a whole. Intercontinental Hotel Lagos beats that Nike Lake Hotel hands down. Infact, it will be an insult on Intercontinental Hotel to compare it with this.

The mod that moved this to front page without modifying the topic deserves to be spanked by FFK, along with Lai Muhammed. Such threads often degenerate to tribal e-wars because of the title.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
Abia State is better than Ekiti, Osun, Oyo put together..
Am based in florida now.. Gela away
I won't call you a tribal bigot, but a maadman. The governors (Kalu, T.A & Ikpeazu) dare not come out to say that rubbish.
if you are in Florida as you claim, your brain should tell you what exotic means base on what your eyes can see around you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

I won't call you a tribal bigot, but a maadman. The governors (Kalu, T.A & Ikpeazu) dare not come out to say that rubbish.
if you are in Florida as you claim, your brain should tell you what exotic means base on what your eyes can see around you.
Coconut Groove in miami here is exotic than Abuja.. Hahahahaha.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Panshow(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
The most beautiful pictures of hotels in Nigeria.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Joeace3000(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Woah!! its amazing how little many Nigerians know. Some of you need to travel out of those south east enclaves

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by saaddiction(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Its lovely.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by adegeye38(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
there are a loads of beter hotels in abuja and Lagos check out INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL LAGOS located in vi

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kennydoc:

Don't mind the Op. He's a tribal bigot.

Even though I'm Igbo, I can never, except at gun point, agree that that hotel is the most beautiful in Nigeria. I don't even think it's the most beautiful in Enugu, not to talk about Nigeria as a whole. Intercontinental Hotel Lagos beats that Nike Lake Hotel hands down. Infact, it will be an insult on Intercontinental Hotel to compare it with this.

The mod that moved this to front page without modifying the topic deserves to be spanked by FFK, along with Lai Muhammed. Such threads often degenerate to tribal e-wars because of the title.
I asked a question if is it the most beautiful in Nigeria? How did I offend? And I am NOT a Tribal bigot.
Gela away niqqur
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by YonkijiSappo: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

lol.... Exotic get levels.
What is exotic in one man's backyard is crap in another man's arena.
I am not in the mood for tribal slurs this morning. Ediat, I thought when normal people create threads asking questions, they are seeking public opinion. But you aren't normal, are you.

Did you say I should go back to my 'rusted roof Ibadan' ?

Don't worry, that "rusted roof Ibadan" has more demand, better hotels, in larger quantity than your Nike Lake resort, Enugu

Are you minding the tribalist of a OP?
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
is this everything? undecided
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Onegai(f): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
alienvirus:
Pics 4 to 6 (Federal Palace)

You didn't even show one of the nice features for Federal Palace hotel's pool, which is their awesome waterslide and the fact that it overlooks the sea smiley

Federal Palace and Eko hotel have the nicest pools IMHO.

Protea hotel Ikea has a pretty water feature at the top of its pool.

OP, no vex but this your hotel, I won't pay more than N12, 000 nightly for it.

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by YonkijiSappo: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
I asked a question if is it the most beautiful in Nigeria? How did I offend? And I am NOT a Tribal bigot.
Gela away niqqur

You are nothing but an Ignorant tribalist.....
Be proud of what you are.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

Are you minding the tribalist of a OP?
I am NOT a Tribalist! You kinta kunte
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by YonkijiSappo: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
I am NOT a Tribalist! You kinta kunte

You silly buck toothed flattie.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Shed24(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Very sharp hotel
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by alienvirus: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onegai:

You didn't even show one of the nice features for Federal Palace hotel's pool, which is their awesome waterslide and the fact that it overlooks the sea smiley

Federal Palace and Eko hotel have the nicest pools IMHO.

Protea hotel Ikea has a pretty water feature at the top of its pool.

OP, no vex but this your hotel, I won't pay more than N12, 000 nightly for it.
Thanks for you input. Why you com downprice OPs hotel na grin grin grin
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

You are nothing but an Ignorant tribalist..... Be proud of what you are.
Don't mention me again! I have many love to share.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by mmsen: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
It's a nice looking hotel but Le Meridien, Uyo is more beautiful. Likewise the Radisson Blu, V.I.

It's good that better quality hotels are being built across the nation. Competition leads to innovation.

1 Like

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Nike Lake Resort, Enugu
Nike Lake Resort, A.K.A. Protea Hotels.
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by TS2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol.

I have said it countless times that Nigerians do not know the definition of beauty.

That hotel will not enter top 10 beautiful hotels on the island in Lagos (I'm not being conceited).

It's beautiful alright but don't think because you saw lights shining here and there, that makes the place paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by Udmaster(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

You silly buck toothed flattie.
gela away, dumb azz watermelonia!
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by WailingWailer00(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

Idiot, your Papa get
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by YonkijiSappo: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
Don't mention me again! I have many love to share.

shut up there, stüpid low class tribalist , who doesen't even know what "exotic" means
I pity you life.....
Re: Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? by barrier: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
THE HOTEL IS PERFECTLY SWEET.............. I LODGED THERE SOME TIME IN JUNE, AND BELIEVE ME, IT WORTH THE PAY..

THE HOTEL IS PERFECT@@ ABAKPA; ENUGU STATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.