Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Is She Still A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still A Virgin? (3996 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
My cousin sis came home from school today(2days earlier than she normally does) and she looked worried and depressed. After a whole lotta inquiries and arm twisting, she opened up to me that some days back, she visited a male friend, one thing led to another and they were rolling on d bed. She SAID after undressing, dude promised to abide by Her no sex rule #JustRomance. A while later, she said she felt a sharp pain on her vagina after which she pushed him off only to discover blood on the sheets. She said after d incident, she got to Her room, checked her hymen and discovered that it was gone. Now, she made me understand that there was no form of penetration past the hymen stage. Now, she's depressed that her virginity has been lost soo cheaply. Well, I told her that the presence/absence of an hymen doesn't determine the virginity status of a female. I wanna console her some more but I dunno if it's possible that a hymen be broken without some part of d penis going in. I don't wanna deceive her into a false sense of being a virgin when d truth is she ain't nor do I wanna advice her as a non virgin and she actually turns out to still be one. So, my E-family, my question is,
Is it really possible that the hymen be broken and no vaginal penetration?
2. Does this mean she really ain't no longer a virgin?. Matured advice kindly needed as I ensure she's in d right state of mind to return to campus on Monday.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
My cousin sis came home from school today(2days earlier than she normally does) and she looked worried and depressed. After a whole lotta inquiries and arm twisting, she opened up to me that some days back, she visited a male friend, one thing led to another and they were rolling on d bed. She SAID after undressing, dude promised to abide by Her no sex rule #JustRomance. A while later, she said she felt a sharp pain on her vagina after which she pushed him off only to discover blood on the sheets. She said after d incident, she got to Her room, checked her hymen and discovered that it was gone. Now, she made me understand that there was no form of penetration past the hymen stage. Now, she's depressed that her virginity has been lost soo cheaply. Well, I told her that the presence/absence of an hymen doesn't determine the virginity status of a female. I wanna console her some more but I dunno if it's possible that a hymen be broken without some part of d penis going in. I don't wanna deceive her into a false sense of being a virgin when d truth is she ain't nor do I wanna advice her as a non virgin and she actually turns out to still be one. So, my E-family, my question is,
[b] Is it really possible that the hymen be broken and no vaginal penetration?[/b
2.[b] Does this mean she really ain't no longer a virgin?[/b Matured advice kindly needed as I ensure she's in d right state of mind to return to campus on Monday.
@bolded, tell me more shocked

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bros!
Na mumu question u ask elders so ooo
Once d hymen is off
There no other way to prove female virginity.
I ve seen cases where virgins got preg due to romance at the entrance with the hymen intact
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
@bolded, tell me more shocked
ogbeni more of what? Na me e happen to? Abi I go dey ask am of how them kiss, touch body?

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
ogbeni more of what? Na me e happen to? Abi I go dey ask am of how them kiss, touch body?
I was just confused how someone will lost her virginity just like that when hymen isn't tissue paper smiley
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
well i'd have helped buh am still a virgin....op tell your cousin pele for me o cheesy
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I was just confused how someone will lost her virginity just like that when hymen isn't tissue paper smiley
well, what can I say? D story she told me is, they were nude, dude was romancing her, told Her to let him use his rod to rub over her punny and promised no penetration only to feel a sharp pain there which made her push him away
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Too much trash on romance section this days.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
well i'd have helped buh am still a virgin....op tell your cousin pele for me o cheesy
Mmmm. Virgin? Abeg lying no fit u Jare
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Too much trash on romance section this days.
too much weed in ur system my man
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
Mmmm. Virgin? Abeg lying no fit u Jare
na u sabi that one o tongue
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
well, what can I say? D story she told me is, they were nude, dude was romancing her, told Her to let him use his rod to rub over her punny and promised no penetration only to feel a sharp pain there which made her push him away
I doubt if a 'one click' can break the code, maybe the hymen has been visited before wink
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
too much weed in ur system my man
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I doubt if a 'one click' can break the code, maybe the hymen has been visited before wink
Well, maybe. Me haven't tried breaking that code before. So, me really can't say.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
na u sabi that one o tongue
oya give expert advice Jor
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
[b]
handie:
Well, maybe. Me haven't tried breaking that code before. So, me really can't say.
[/b]hmmmmm
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
oya give expert advice Jor
i don't know anything about it sorry embarassed
maybe on ma wedding night sha,i will come and update you tongue
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
well i'd have helped buh am still a virgin ....op tell your cousin pele for me o cheesy
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
U and dis ur cousin must be really close lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
U and dis ur cousin must be really close lipsrsealed
mmmmm
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by chymystique(f): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
She was definitely penetrated well even if they didnt ve sex for blood to ve come out.. I dont believe her whole story though. Some people get disvirgined like that. Am sorry her hymen is broken
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by defendedvictim(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
grin accident, my broda.

Wats d fuse abt her virginity anyway?
I bet she wil start telling niggas dat she was raped; when she clearly carried her two left legs to a man's house n removed her clothes..wetin remain undecided
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Prodigee: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
this has to be the dumbest post i have come across in a while undecided
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Baddo101(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin U see ehn.......

As Long as d window has been opened there is no story of Virgin or partial virgin. and im sorry she is no longer..
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Uhm...I Really don't get this shii...undecided What's the essence? You took Your clothes off...The Guy saw U Nude...You probably Sucked At his D**k And he did same...and YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE, TEMERITY, AUDACITY TO CALL YOURSELF A VIRGIN? Smh! Hypocrisy...cry Hoe-virginity my Ass!

Anyways...Op, lemme Answer your question...cool

If the Hymen is Popped/compromised *Due to penetration*...She ain't A Virgin No More.."grin"

Uhm...besides, there Are several occasions whereby the Hymen gets Injured due to vigorous Exercises tho...So, in that case..The girl is still practically A Virgin...coz Looking at oxford meaning of virginity..."it's when You've welcomed A d**k into yah...Forget about the Hymen ish...

Some girls don't even have Legit Hymens...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
handie:
Story for the gods and you believe this lie, your cousin Bleep na after the fucking that she got back to her sense. Their is no way he will penetrate like that without her permission anyway tell her she is a secondary virgin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Let me go nd ask IFA
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 05, 2015
commitcrime:
Bros!
Na mumu question u ask elders so ooo
Once d hymen is off
There no other way to prove female virginity.
What about girls who lost their hymen while biking,skating or those whose hymen are barely noticeable (sometimes the hymen is not even there self) ? How do you prove in this scenario.....this 'hymen style' is so 1512 tho grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by sarmiie(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2015
The stories we read......

One wonders if people get more stupid as the years increase.

She told him no penetration AFTER undressing ??

My God!!!
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by prinsex(f): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2015
guys y re u all tinking dis way....wat of girls who hav sex for d first tym nd no blood.....it all becos the hymen as been broken tru various ways lyk excercises nd so many oda tins dat breaks th hymens.....one tin is for sure...if truly dere wasnt any penetration bt only a broken hymen den she is definitely a virgin........wen a girl gets disvirgined den u knw sumone as penetrated dat is sex happened...
qoute me anywhere
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by confistified(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
handie:
Is it really possible that the hymen be broken and no vaginal penetration?
2. Does this mean she really ain't no longer a virgin?. Matured advice kindly needed as I ensure she's in d right state of mind to return to campus on Monday.
lols my guy quickly go xchange dat ur cousin with fresh agege bread grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by shizzy7(f): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
chymystique:
She was definitely penetrated well even if they didnt ve sex for blood to ve come out.. I dont believe her whole story though. Some people get disvirgined like that. Am sorry her hymen is broken
The op said the girl checked her hymen.. I don't think that is possible.
Its a Ferhoodle story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 In A Man's Body / How Akinola My Husband Friend Got Me Pregnant In Just One Night Out / Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.