Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures (1157 Views)

Funny: How We Expressed Our Feelings With Love Letters / Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by ponpin234(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Have come to notice,that people love to express how they feel using their DP's and Status and don't really know why.....can someone share more light on this
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't.
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
ponpin234:
Have come to notice,that people love to express how they feel using their DP's and Status and don't really know why.....can someone share more light on this
If u ask me... Na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Hannysmilez(f): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Is this even a legit question?
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Adasun(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Go ask gals na dem dey do am!
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by jamex93(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2015
the best way to feel relive of a tin is to express it

so when u upload them

at least 1 person will care to know wats up and wit DAT care alone u will feel better .........

I hope I try sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2015
jamex93:
the best way to feel relief of a tin is to express it

so when u upload them

at least 1 person will care to know wats up and wit DAT care alone u will feel better .........

I hope I try sha
I subscribe to your point bro cool
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Because u want them to just hav a clue.......
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by jamex93(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I subscribe to your point bro cool

that subscription cost o

5k per month
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2015
It's a means of expressing one's feelings. There's nothing wrong with it. It simply tells your contacts what mood you're in.
I regularly update my bbm, expressing my feelings.
smiley
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by ponpin234(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2015
evegran:
It's a means of expressing one's feelings. There's nothing wrong with it. It simply tells your contacts what mood you're in.
I regularly update my bbm, expressing my feelings.
smiley
buh some people will try to take advantage of it
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Luckygurl(f): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2015
I'm fond of doing that embarassed

A means of letting it all out, no need bottling it up..

It exposes one to different kinds of reaction though..

The good kiss kiss

The bad angry angry

**** undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Moz22: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
ponpin234:
Have come to notice,that people love to express how they feel using their DP's and Status and don't really know why.....can someone shed more light on this
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
ponpin234:
buh some people will try to take advantage of it

I guess. Well yeah.
Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by eyeon(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2015
The last time I checked; those who judged by my status and D.Ps got it all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures by missKiffy(f): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
True but I don't, u can't knw Wots goin on with me tru my dp or pm

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You / I Realize I Have A Huge Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend, What Do I Do? / Between Your Phone And Your Gf/bf, Who Did You Love Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.