Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? (14536 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? by ochukoccna: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
I recently heard Rhythm naming some Nigerians as living legends, why is Bishop david Oyedepo's name not there?
I trip to Canaanland - Ota will show anyone that this man is a legend, I heard his ministry is set to Open another university
called Landmark University soon after the order of Covenant University which is a pace setter in Private university administration.

What a fool you are! tongue tongue tongue tongue
No apologies for been so harsh
If the Christ who died for mankind was cannot be regarded as a legend by you,
How dare you ascribe legend status to a servant of His who is a bloody sinner just like all mankind if not for Christ's grace? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Stop worshiping oyedepo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Worship the living God in spirit and truth cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? by ochukoccna: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
How dare you ascribe legend status to a servant of His who is a bloody sinner just like all mankind if not for Christ's grace?
He might have been God's servant before, but i don't know of now. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? by tonya3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
people are just funny. Dangote owns a jet. Cecilia Ibru owns a jet. Erastus own a jet, I can not stop counting. Why do you like to attack good people? What have you done to the likes of IBB that stole our money? Nothing. The jet belong to a church (Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel) and the church is being pastored by Bishop Oyedepo. The main thing that you need to ask yourself has this man been involve in any fraud. The could have decided to be involved in politics if it is the money that is looking for. At least he is a PHD holder.

His ministry is not the first to buy jet Kenneth Copeland ministries have about 27 aircrafts. What is your problem? The enemy of Nigerian are not being attacked but rather the children of God that are sent to help the masses. Boko Haram is there for you to fight. Please think well before writing your comments.

Let us fight Boko Haram together.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? by PastorKun(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxGgj8lyoQ&feature=player_embedded

See how the rogue is giving unbelievers ammuintion to ridicle christianity

@Tony a
Your Oyedepo is a filthy criminal and a fraudster who uses the name of God to defraud gullibles like you.
Re: Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? by tonya3(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Am sure you are not a pastor and if you are you lack basic understanding of the Gospel. I think you need to go and read your Bible very well. No need to argue with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Protecting Muslims During Their Prayers In Egypt / Why Are You An Atheist? / Help Me Calculate My Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.