Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer (35742 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by flokii: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
grin

Sharp girl
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:
ezeagu..Hehehehe. that NL biafra propagandist is bearing the name of a devilish town.. i am not surprised. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by 4nobody4every1: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
MadCow1:
OP so did you fhuck him?
grin grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Kimoni: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin

Whoever wrote this should be a professional writer, I didn't even realise when I read the whole thing. Pure natural talent....
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2015
flokii:
grin

Sharp girl
I dey tell you. grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Lucialovely(f): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God you escaped that. Some lecturers don't even care if you are the deity of your land.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
jamex93:
gay school
op male wey dey wear gown

zizazizu:
Op, male. Is ur lecturer gay too?

madgoat:
grin grin OP wait oh... U are a MALE... U don dey attract admirations from men grin

Honestly speaking, I feel like getting cane to flog somebody here.

The OP posted an article he found on the end.

He never claimed it happened to him.
He put down the name of the writer.
He put down the link to the article.

What then is difficult here for you guys do differentiate the OP from the writer?

I am sure, if he didnt put the source, some of you will come to shout "sauce".

Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by HopeAtHand: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

classic case of whats in a name.

The story sweet sha..if na wen i bad, i for go facebook go trace the girl. grin grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin

The writer got me glued.. Male lecturers victimizing female students since 19 AD...
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by darlingnuel(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Annoying lecturers, who suppose that being a lecturer automatically accords him the right to use and disuse female students.
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by ceeceeuwa: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
JAZES:
There was this particular lecturer in my department when I was still in school. We all knew him to be a womanizer. He liked all kinds of women, young, old, fat, thin, tall, and short. Every girl in the department tried as much as possible not to get noticed by him. That means doing your assignment with others and coming to his classes on time so you don’t have to beg him to enter his class.

One day, (I am sure it was because I didn’t pray that morning, it gave devil the opportunity to deal with me.) It started with waking up late for classes that day. When I realized that it was this lecturer’s class we had, I just decided that I would miss the class. Only for my friend to ping me that they were registering the man’s course. I quickly dressed up wore my deeper life gown, even white powder I didn’t rub that day and ran to class. By the time I got to the department, the man had already locked the door and took attendance. That was when I knew my village people swore for me that day.

I waited till he finished teaching and joined the other late comers to go to his office to beg him. Did I tell you that our lecturers each had their own office? Well furnished o! This particular lecturer even had extra seats and curtains. May be he normally held prayer sections in his office, who knows?

I had already finished planning the lie I will tell the man, how I was very sick and just came from the school medical center. Am sure God was just watching me and my plans. (I already started with not praying now am about lie).

We reached the man’s office and started begging him to please just let us register the course even if we will miss the attendance. The man acted like we were asking Buhari to legalize gay marriage. I made sure I was very invincible in the back of the crowd.

The next thing I heard was “hey you at the back on glasses, come here”

Shoo! I joined others to turn to see who he was talking to even though I knew that it was the wall I was turning to look at. One over-sabi girl just shouted my name “Chidinma, he is talking to you o” I just used my eyes to dissect the girl. I came closer and he gave me money and some paper to photocopy for him. In my mind I was hoping that he will allow me to register after going for the errands.

I ran better than Usain Bolt that day, did the photocopy and came back. As I was getting closer to his office I noticed that my classmates were no longer there. I became sacred. I quietly knocked on his door and he asked me to come in. as I stepped in he asked me to close the door. Ah! Close door ke? I just murmured the devil is a liar. I banged the door but made sure it wasn’t locked. I moved closer to him and gave him the documents.

He now asked me my name I quickly shouted the name my grandma gave me (I normally get angry when my siblings called me the name) “sir, my name is Erinma”

The next thing he asked me was “so who is eating this bush meat you carrying around?”

I quickly checked if I had mistakenly carried someone’s bush meat when I went to do photocopy only to see I was carrying only my bag.

“Sir, it’s just my hand bag am carrying o; there is no bush meat here”

“So you don’t know what I mean? You are trying to form for me abi?

“No o sir I honestly don’t know.”

Ok, then, who is enjoying this bush meat you are carrying in front of you. Which of the guys?

Oh! He was talking about breasties.

I suddenly became dumb. And started calling on my ancestors and God at the same time to give me the wisdom he gave Solomon in the bible so I can I get out of this situation.

“Sir nobody o”

“Hmm, so when will you give me to enjoy?”

In my mind I was calculating my fainting skills incase anything happened.

“Sir…. Sir” I suddenly became a stamarer.

I was seriously praying and promising God to even become a reverend sister if I can get out from here.

It was like God or my ancestors’ sef saw that I had suffered enough and decided to intervene.

He then asked me “where are you from”

“Enugu” I replied

“Where in Enugu?”

Sir, Ezeagu”

Ah! Ezeagu, I heard they do juju very well

I shouted “Yes sir o!, they are very good at it. In fact, both my paternal and maternal grandparents are well known native doctors in the village. Even my dad was also one but recently converted. See the lies jumping from my mouth like I was reciting National Anthem.

“Hmmm, serious?” he asked looking almost sacred

“Yes sir, you can ask around” I replied

He immediately brought out the registration booklet and told me to find my name and sign across it and leave his office

I quickly took the book, signed my name and ran away.

Since then the man doesn’t even answer my greeting and I made sure I escaped his wahala till I graduated.

By: chidinma igbokweuche

Visit: http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/05/my-experience-with-my-perverted-lecturer/
This is very funny! I think it should make front page
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by gretblue: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kindergarten pupils would appreciate this tale better.

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

classic case of whats in a name.

The story sweet sha..if na wen i bad, i for go facebook go trace the girl. grin grin
Nice story I must say but eh bro - You're still bad o. cheesy

You sure say you never trace her finish? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lucialovely:
Thank God you escaped that. Some lecturers don't even care if you are the deity of your land.
Indeed grin grin.. She was just lucky..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin grin

The writer got me glued.. Male lecturers victimizing female students since 19 AD...
They victimize those that have refused to read their books.

You can't victimize an average student that knows her onions.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
They victimize those that have refused to read their books.

You can't victimize an average student that knows her onions.
Story for the gods **yawns**.. Truck, don't argue what you do not know..
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chai...... you can lie ooo
Which time tortoise fall?
Which time tortoise fall and have his crack back...... GOD save you and ur bush meat grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Truckpusher(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Story for the gods **yawns**.. Truck, don't argue what you do not know..
How ? Some girls don't read and they don't care.

I've known girls that would even try to seduce lecturers.If you read your books to the best of your ability and write according the questions given , you'd be given your marks. You can only become a victim when you submit an empty exam sheet while expecting miracles to happen.
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol sharp girl
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by coolhumble(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
zizazizu:

OP copy the story ni grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by HopeAtHand: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice story I must say but eh bro - You're still bad o. cheesy

You sure say you never trace her finish? grin

Hehehe..avoid two Igbo or two yoruba names combinations..the search result for FB go test your patience.
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by danwa25(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by coolhumble(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
OP is beautiful.o, no wonder the lecturer could easily figure her out even from the corner. Dont ask me how i got to see her picture. @OP are tou still in NYSC service? grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
How ? Some girls don't read and they don't care.

I've known girls that would even try to seduce lecturers.If you read your books to the best of your ability and write according the questions given , you'd be given your marks. You can only become a victim when you submit an empty exam sheet while expecting miracles to happen.
And those who burn the midnight candles? Struggle not to be noticed? Try to obey rules and regulations? Swear to go to school only on the 'deeper life clothings? A pervert is a pervert..

I was also of the school of thought that only ladies who don't read, seduce lecturers etc get victimize until it played out to me.. I understand your points clearly but trust me, it doesn't work in our institutions.. Funny enough, your HOD might be into the same shit..

Tell me, why will a lecturer give everybody who took a test 0/10? Are you saying nobody (not even our 1st class students) understood the question?

Lecturers know themselves, and that is why the department gives a course to 3-4 lecturers to handle, sharing the marks equally (save a professor is involved) so that even if one outta the four lecturers decides to victimize you, reason been you refused to warm his bed, you still have other lecturers sections to scale through..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Etizz: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
zizazizu:
Abeg help me ask ooh
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by olutunde12(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
zizazizu:

My sister was not that lucky in the hands of one mr ojo. I learnt he was or is still the hod of a department at ila orangun collge of education, osun state. She refused to give him sex and till today she doesnt have her nce! God! remember today and avenge my sister on him and his children unless my sister lied like that school replied me when i sent a message to them on line.
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by missKiffy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Funny story cheesy especially that part that says who's eating this bush meat you are carrying about
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
olutunde12:

My sister was not that lucky in the hands of one mr ojo. I learnt he was or is still the hod of a department at ila orangun collge of education, osun state. She refused to give him sex and till today she doesnt have her nce! God! remember today and avenge my sister on him and his children unless my sister lied like that school replied me when i sent a message to them on line.
Amen.. I feel your pain.. Many of us ran away from an option (Hydrobiology) all cos of a lecturer, though he taught us Environmental laws & policies.. The only girl who choose that option left for Environmental Biology through the help of our c.rep when he made his advances towards her, and for those saying, only ladies seduce lecturers, Aforke is a deeper life girl, very smart with hopes of doing best in Hydrobiology..

@boldened, I don't like taking out the sins of a father on his kids.. It's best if he suffers it alone than involving those little innocent children who were only blessed with a pervert for a dad.. So, pls, reverse your prayers smiley smiley..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Can You Go Back To JSS1 For 300million naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.