Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer (35761 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by itsdDidi: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good Day Everyone, I am the original writer of the story, I gave it to OP to post on his blog. There are more stories on my own blog. You can always visit it. the Link to my blog is at the end of the story on Op's blog Thank you!
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by simplisity(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
O gini neme na nkwo Nnewi!
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by alpha75(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol! Nice write up op! And I like the way you pass across your information(choice of words). Keep it up! Where that caught me laughing was:...the man acted as if we are asking Buhari to legalize gay marriage... No be small thing oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos / University Of Jos Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / A Quick Notice For All Student Looking For Admission Into University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.