Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25365 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Abuklaw:
I might relinquish my slot for any willing person. But the person must price beyond reasonable doubt that he/she is ready for the task.
Good day sir,
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Good Morning, Hapi new year. Pls do anyone know if ABU accepts Accounting Direct entry candidates from other Polytechnics apart from their own diploma? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Capableben:
Good day sir,
Good say bro. I have been busy since morning with lectures. I will feed you back later if I was able to enquire from Senate.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Adejoke18:
Good Morning, Hapi new year. Pls do anyone know if ABU accepts Accounting Direct entry candidates from other Polytechnics apart from their own diploma? Thanks in anticipation.
The answer to your question is NO according to the saying of the department HOD. ABU only accept her own diploma and Ijmb for direct entry into accounting.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abuklaw:
Good say bro. I have been busy since morning with lectures. I will feed you back later if I was able to enquire from Senate.
Thank you sir, I'd be waiting
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abuklaw:
The answer to your question is NO according to the saying of the department HOD. ABU only accept her own diploma and Ijmb for direct entry into accounting.
Thanks, i appreciate.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Khalhabs(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=25pt]Hello fellow Abusites please i recently got admission into ABU but there is no accomodation available for me...please if you have any bed space in the school campus for sale kindly notify me please or if you can help me seek a bed space please help me out..Thanks alot and God bless…[/size]
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Khalhabs:
[size=25pt]Hello fellow Abusites please i recently got admission into ABU but there is no accomodation available for me...please if you have any bed space in the school campus for sale kindly notify me please or if you can help me seek a bed space please help me out..Thanks alot and God bless…[/size]
Evening bro. Accommodation is an issue here on campus. I don't think anyone will have vacant room and even if there is any, it will too exorbitant.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Khalhabs(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abuklaw:
Evening bro. Accommodation is an issue here on campus. I don't think anyone will have vacant room and even if there is any, it will too exorbitant.
Alright tnks
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello everyone. I need help. I applied for M.Sci admission and I've been told the Admission list has been realised but not available online. It's on a notice board on campus. Pls guys who can help with a screen shot of Electrical Engineering lists. Tnks in anticipation.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
saheed63:
Hello everyone. I need help. I applied for M.Sci admission and I've been told the Admission list has been realised but not available online. It's on a notice board on campus. Pls guys who can help with a screen shot of Electrical Engineering lists. Tnks in anticipation.
which notice board in particular? There are many boards one can check for information. I will see what I can do to help out.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good evening, please do anyone know if ABU accept the combination of Two WAEC really? Thanks.
Adejoke18:
Good evening, please do anyone know if ABU accept the combination of Two WAEC really? Thanks.
I mean result.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 5:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Adejoke18:
Good evening, please do anyone know if ABU accept the combination of Two WAEC really? Thanks. Good evening, please do anyone know if ABU accept the combination of Two WAEC really? Thanks.
I mean result.
Good morning. Yes! ABU accepts two result.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abuklaw:
Good morning. Yes! ABU accepts two result.
"
Do u mean waec and Gce results. I actually meant Waec & Waec result.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adejoke18:
"
Do u mean waec and Gce results. I actually meant Waec & Waec result.
Yes it is accepted. Even WAEC and NECO is accepted.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Abuklaw:
Yes it is accepted. Even WAEC and NECO is accepted.

Thanks a lot, i appreciate.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by modextus(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abuklaw:
Hello...I'm planning on choosing ABU through direct entry from a polytechnic. Public administration. is it acceptable?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2016
modextus:
Hello...I'm planning on choosing ABU through direct entry from a polytechnic. Public administration. is it acceptable?
The response to your question is the same as the one you quoted. ABU accept only Ijmb and her diploma for courses in faculty of administration. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tdoggzy01: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good pm to everyone.... pls I need the procedure for direct entry admission into ABU.....with HND upper credit in elect/elect Engr...will I be admitted in to 200l or 300l......plss ur response(s) will be highly appreciated ....
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2016
tdoggzy01:
Good pm to everyone.... pls I need the procedure for direct entry admission into ABU.....with HND upper credit in elect/elect Engr...will I be admitted in to 200l or 300l......plss ur response(s) will be highly appreciated ....
You will be admitted into 300l if you graduated with minimum of upper credit and 200l if less than upper credit.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tdoggzy01: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
10ks bro.....please I need to know de procedure for direct entry admission into ABU....as in the transcript issue and entrance exam....
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2016
tdoggzy01:
10ks bro.....please I need to know de procedure for direct entry admission into ABU....as in the transcript issue and entrance exam....
The process is normal. Buy jamb direct entry form, submit your transcript to ABU through your previous school or personally by you. Then, wait for admission list. No entrance exam at all.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2016
I wish all fresh students an hitch-free orientation ceremony. Enjoy your day and note the lessons of the events.

We welcome you to the most prestigious university in sub-sahara Africa.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tdoggzy01: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2016
10ks bro ...really appreciate...does it mean dat everybody dat apply will be admitted?..... so far u meet up with de requirements
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tens4real(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Greatest abusite i jst apply english language pls hw many student do they admit in dat department?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2016
tdoggzy01:
10ks bro ...really appreciate...does it mean dat everybody dat apply will be admitted?..... so far u meet up with de requirements
No! Not everyone that applied will be admitted. It depends on tour luck and how fine your transcript is. You have to prayerful and seek human help too if you have got one.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2016
tens4real:
Greatest abusite i jst apply english language pls hw many student do they admit in dat department?
over a hundred most time but we can't be sure of the next admission quota. In whatever way, be determined to be among those that will be admitted. Best of luck to you.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tens4real(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abuklaw:
over a hundred most time but we can't be sure of the next admission quota. In whatever way, be determined to be among those that will be admitted. Best of luck to you.
am alredy an abusite by his grace so guys abeg mek una tel us abt d hostel how many in a room?is dia a rum of 2,34,or 6?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Happy convocation to all graduated abusite. May Allah provide a safe landing for you guys there in labour market. Your story is now once upon a time.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oladiran2046: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abuklaw, are you still a student in ede poly? I am in nd2 mechanical engineering.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Eeshfar779:
There is no problem as regard your religious affiliation. Although the jamb combo is okay but you should have picked government instead of commerce. Just try to blast jamb and post jamb, then you are good to go.
I got 228 in this year's jamb .
I hope am good to go?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abuklaw:
Happy convocation to all graduated abusite. May Allah provide a safe landing for you guys there in labour market. Your story is now once upon a time.
Wow, great job you did here brother. Pls, I need information on the date and processes involved in the admission of those who wrote the last Jamb, we are yet to hear anything from ABU since the announcement of putme cancellation. Any info would help, thanks in anticipation...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Delta State Students Protest Against Increase In School Fees (Pictures) / What Is That English Spelling That Doesn't Make Sense To You? / Osun Begins 4-5-3 Educational System, collapses Pry, Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.