Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25327 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
ALEBS:
Greetings house, got an SMS this evening inviting me for Postgraduate Entrance Exam (Power Machine System Engineering) on Wednesday. Does anyone here know the nature of their questions? Any form of help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
actually don't know anything about the nature of the questions but I can help inquire from people in the know.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toniwirelex:

baba una dey try ooo...
zaria harmattan no be joke ooo

Tony, even u no dey zaria ?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
obeenah40:

Tony, even u no dey zaria ?
mehn i never near zaria since after exams(september)
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by ALEBS(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
actually don't know anything about the nature of the questions but I can help inquire from people in the know.

Please help me with the inquiries. Thanks!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 12:53am On Dec 05, 2015
obeenah40:

Lol. Us wey dey d Zaria dey suffer d Harmattan no be Human being abi?

Modified:

Wait, did I jst see u type Early february?
Lols, u funny ohh, jst wait see, JAN 2nd like dis ABU go use vex say una no resume early fire Una 4 dept. U don already miss 3 weeks (NOv- DEC) now U wan add extra 4 weeks (january) ?? And each semester na 14 weeks lecture, Dat means u don miss Half semester be dat.

If u like no come back after new year make u see hw abu go change am 4u

Safe journey sha.

Still, in as much as I know how important that is, I can't return before 15, or lemme say, I don't intend to
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Rajjah:
E sweet neh?

Ironically, yeah grin grin grin

Very sef
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
hope you are not a voodoo economist like our erstwhile minister of the economy. I had loved to be an economist but I am not a fan of econometrics.
I understand
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Toniwirelex:
mehn i never near zaria since after exams(september)
barackodam:

Still, in as much as I know how important that is, I can't return before 15, or lemme say, I don't intend to

Now I feel cheated
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2015
obeenah40:

Now I feel cheated

No don't, abuklaw dey skul with you

cheesy
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2015
barackodam:

No don't, abuklaw dey skul with you
cheesy
come rain, come sunshine. me still dey kakaraka inside Zaria.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by ibrams(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
thank God the cold don reduce.......gringringrin
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
ibrams:
thank God the cold don reduce.......gringringrin

E be like say na diff zaria we dey..
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by ibrams(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
obeenah40:

E be like say na diff zaria we dey..
abi ooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Brown47: 5:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Abuklaw:
come rain, come sunshine. me still dey kakaraka inside Zaria.

please is ABU registration still going on?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Brown47:

please is ABU registration still going on?
Late Registration is still ongoing:::
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Almuhsin(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Answering my call lately. Nairaland is amazing. Kudos to the OP.
I miss these guys on NL cc

lateef9961
musty001
drzizu
shimasparkle
funkies06
teeyford
barackodam
and many more. smiley
I rep U13 Civil Engineers
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Almuhsin:
Answering my call lately. Nairaland is amazing. Kudos to the OP.
I miss these guys on NL cc

lateef9961
musty001
drzizu
shimasparkle
funkies06
teeyford
barackodam
and many more. smiley
I rep U13 Civil Engineers
Welcome muhsin. of all the people you mentioned above, only barackodam is active.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by angelamina(f): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Female Room mate needed offk interested pesen shed mention me
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
this Shiite tin is getting out of hands oo, their news is all over d internet. is Zaria safe??
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
angelamina:
Female Room mate needed offk interested pesen shed mention me
I'm very much interested
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Toniwirelex:
I'm very much interested
lol. Are you a female student?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Abuklaw:
lol. Are you a female student?
it does not necessarily have to be a female roommate. roommate na roommate forget gender.. *laughs
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by bawz012(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Toniwirelex:
it does not necessarily have to be a female roommate. roommate na roommate forget gender.. *laughs

*Grins
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by angelamina(f): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Toniwirelex:
I'm very much interested
drop ur watsup numba let's talk, but its strictly 4 female
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello guys ... I chose Abu for d upcoming jamb ... Accounting .. And am a christian too... Hope abu don't discriminate?
And pls what are d subjects to writ for postume?

Thanks guys ..

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by eldino44(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
JUST SIGNING IN TO THIS THREAD. I can see sum few guys I remember. obeena40 catalyst4real angelamina tonywilex simkreative hadizadeezy mrklock Abuklaw I dey hail ooo cool
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
angelamina:
drop ur watsup numba let's talk, but its strictly 4 female
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
eldino44:
JUST SIGNING IN TO THIS THREAD. I can see sum few guys I remember. obeena40 catalyst4real angelamina toniwirelex simkreative hadizadeezy mrklock Abuklaw I dey hail ooo cool
welcome sir
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hadizadeezy(f): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2015
wow! av missed Alot, where are my fake sweethearts obeenah40 Abuklaw simcreative (the fakest) mrklock (my baby brother) missed u guys sosai fa
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Catalyst4real: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
Hello guys ... I chose Abu for d upcoming jamb ... Accounting .. And am a christian too... Hope abu don't discriminate?
And pls what are d subjects to writ for postume?

Thanks guys ..
Abu doesn't discriminate!!!
You can worry about the post utme later, Make your jamb first
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2015
hadizadeezy:
wow! av missed Alot, where are my fake sweethearts obeenah40 Abuklaw simcreative (the fakest) mrklock (my baby brother) missed u guys sosai fa
You are welcome back hadiza LLM. how was the break and hope you bring us gifts from wherever you Went? We missed you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Expels Eight Students For Exam Malpractice (full List) / End In Sight For ASUU Strike As FG Reviews ‘No-work No-Pay’ Policy / OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.