Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25272 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Good morning erudite scholars. I am glad to inform you that I am now available in zaria cheesy (for those who wish to patronise me or give me gift).
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Good morning erudite scholars. I am glad to inform you that I am now available in zaria cheesy (for those who wish to patronise me or give me gift).

Situation report: it is cold here oooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Abuklaw:

Situation report: it is cold here oooo
kai!!! sweater things
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Idrhas:
kai!!! sweater things
na soo,
barackodam will soon deplete our data bank ooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
^^^^^

You must be kidding me!!!!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by ibrams(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abusites we are...... Rep BS.......
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abuklaw:
na soo,
barackodam will soon deplete our data bank ooo
kai. NO KUDI!!!!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Una knw say dem don open portal 4 school fee payment ?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
obeenah40:
yeah, i did
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
obeenah40:
yeah, i did. seem u cnt generate a transaction i.d if u arent around school
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
I noticed that the portal has been closed back this evening. did anyone else notice this? Is there anyone here that has been able to make payment and click room?.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abuklaw:
I noticed that the portal has been closed back this evening. did anyone else notice this? Is there anyone here that has been able to make payment and click room?.

Yeah I noticed bt its back on

I almost paid that extra #2500 sef bt thankGod for patience and nigga moments.
Finally I was able to click hostel with the Help of MrKlock.

Abegi make una share una experience !
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Obi, you don click hostel??

And am still struggling to help a Jambito friend reserve room.

I dey fear una ooo.
BTW, ain't gon pay school fees till next week.
We don't have accommodation and I can't be struggling to pay my fees on that kinda queue
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
barackodam:
Obi, you don click hostel??

And am still struggling to help a Jambito friend reserve room.

I dey fear una ooo.
BTW, ain't gon pay school fees till next week.
We don't have accommodation and I can't be struggling to pay my fees on that kinda queue

Lol. Guy no time. B4 10am I was already done with evry evry.
Helped some oda Pple pay schl fees, that was when hostel link started having probs

This jambito guys dunn knw d Hustle that's why they dey dull.

So where u planning on staying now ? Ir u knw someone around zaria ?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2015
obeenah40:

Lol. Guy no time. B4 10am I was already done with evry evry.
Helped some oda Pple pay schl fees, that was when hostel link started having probs

This jambito guys dunn knw d Hustle that's why they dey dull.

So where u planning on staying now ? Ir u knw someone around zaria ?

Nah, I intend buying bed space in old block
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
barackodam:

Nah, I intend buying bed space in old block

Okay. That would be better!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
obeenah40:

Okay. That would be better!
una don click hostel finish lock d portal from we abi...there is God ooooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Toniwirelex:
una don click hostel finish lock d portal from we abi...there is God ooooo

Nna, na Luck ohh!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
obeenah40:

Yeah I noticed bt its back on

I almost paid that extra #2500 sef bt thankGod for patience and nigga moments.
Finally I was able to click hostel with the Help of MrKlock.

Abegi make una share una experience !
I generated my trans id yesterday but couldn't pay immediately. I don't know if my previously generated id is still valid for payment as regard the new src directive?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abuklaw:
I generated my trans id yesterday but couldn't pay immediately. I don't know if my previously generated id is still valid for payment as regard the new src directive?

U'll need to generate another bt that'll be after dey open the portal for returning undergraduate
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
SRC are behind the closing of the portal for returning student. They seek to protect the interest of the populace or so they seek to make us believe. The association made it clear that it was not coincide with by the management before the fees inflated from a supposed fee to the declared. So reg is shut down for new students till further notice as further stressed in the school portal.
Anyways am a 400lv Accounting Student.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
obeenah40:

U'll need to generate another bt that'll be after dey open the portal for returning undergraduate
I have paid with the generated ID. I don't want a situation where the portal will opened and those that have paid will click the available bedspace.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aliyu333:
SRC are behind the closing of the portal for returning student. They seek to protect the interest of the populace or so they seek to make us believe. The association made it clear that it was not coincide with by the management before the fees inflated from a supposed fee to the declared. So reg is shut down for new students till further notice as further stressed in the school portal.
Anyways am a 400lv Accounting Student.
welcome Aliyu. Hope you will be updating us with happenings at kongo.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abuklaw:
welcome Aliyu. Hope you will be updating us with happenings at kongo.
I will try even though my department forces better time in library *just kidding *
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hadizadeezy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Greatest ABUSITES!!! After some deliberations between the Excos of Ahmadu Bello University students representatives council (ABUSRC) and the university management. The management has agreed to reduce 50% of the amount that was initially increased in the school fees. The portal is currently shutdown in order to effect this change( so no need to panic if u are not unable to generate your transaction ID). And will be back online as soon as possible Therefore we urge all students to proceed with the payment of their school fees as soon possible to avoid late fee charges. Finally, updates on lectures will be communicated as soon as its been finalised between ASUU and the management! Thanks! Long live ABUSRC! Long Live ABU Zaria!! Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!! Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta!! Comr. M.A Lamido Vice President ABUSRC Chairman, Health committee, ABU Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Good morning guys. Let all endeavour to check out the below scholarship scheme.

It is total undergraduate scholarship for 2015.

Ensure You Read This Post Fully Before Proceeding to Apply

ABOUT TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of it’s Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2015/2016 National Merit Scholarship.
About

Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.

The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2015/2016 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.

GENERAL INFORMATION: Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.

DEADLINE: Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.

Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.

ELIGIBILITY:
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
PLEASE NOTE:

Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply

1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.

2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.

3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.

4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.

6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Upload all the documents required:

Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
UTME result
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.

https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
hadizadeezy:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Greatest ABUSITES!!!
After some deliberations between the Excos of
Ahmadu Bello University students
representatives council (ABUSRC) and the
university management. The management has
agreed to reduce 50% of the amount that was
initially increased in the school fees. The portal
is currently shutdown in order to effect this
change( so no need to panic if u are not unable
to generate your transaction ID). And will be
back online as soon as possible
Therefore we urge all students to proceed with
the payment of their school fees as soon
possible to avoid late fee charges.
Finally, updates on lectures will be
communicated as soon as its been finalised
between ASUU and the management!
Thanks!
Long live ABUSRC!
Long Live ABU Zaria!!
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta!!
Comr. M.A Lamido
Vice President ABUSRC
Chairman, Health committee, ABU Zaria.
what about those that have already paid??
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Canberra55: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whassupd beautiful pple? Andre3001 done showed up., anoda classic!!!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
http://www.portal.abu.edu.ng/ knocked down since 1900. I wonder why a school like abu should be having such a weak site without ability to withstand many users.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Onifari(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are we still resuming on the 16th??
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abuklaw !!! Ur Phone No!!!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Canberra55: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
5.00pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow / Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.