Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25334 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

Serious? I didn't know fa. Thought he was Bahaushe

Wetin do my last statement Abi no be true ?

Iffa hia, you claimed you've spent most of your life in ztown, yet you expect me to believe your fluency is shaky......tarrh, ma hia.

Na people like me suppose dey yarn such

grin
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
barackodam:

Iffa hia, you claimed you've spent most of your life in ztown, yet you expect me to believe your fluency is shaky......tarrh, ma hia.

Na people like me suppose dey yarn such
grin

on a scale of 1-10, I go dey around that Kind 4.. Na jst, 'Ina kwana', 'nawa ne wan nan?' and 'akwai Main gate' I sabi,

U na Pure bahaushe na, hw u no go sabi ?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
barackodam:

No, ooo, this thread no be for learning Hausa, make una go meet for school or open another thread
tor noted! Anti-trolling mood activated.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

on a scale of 1-10, I go dey around that Kind 4.. Na jst, 'Ina kwana', 'nawa ne wan nan?' and 'akwai Main gate' I sabi,

U na Pure bahaushe na, hw u no go sabi ?

What an irony
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh,

Update on ASUU-SENATE fight.

Lectures started today in my faculty, engineering.

I heard ASUU went on to chase abi na disperse lecturer taking lectures in pharmacy and now, they said all engineering classes are locked.

Mehn, this thing no go fresh ooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
barackodam:
Oh,

I heard ASUU went on to chase abi na disperse lecturer taking lectures in pharmacy and now, they said all engineering classes are locked.

This is a season film. But lecture held this morning in faculty of education and nobody came to chase anyone out. let ASUU take chill pill and forget about everything that ever happened in their congress.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by abdoolhafeez213(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
barackodam:
Oh,

nawa o! this vc is bent on sticking to the calendar and ASUU are not flinching either..but since some of the lecturers even went to classes mayb not all its members want the jan 2 resumption date sef..ahbeg make em reach consensus stop all these things jur..e no make sense
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abuklaw:
This is a season film. But lecture held this morning in faculty of education and nobody came to chase anyone out. let ASUU take chill pill and forget about everything that ever happened in their congress.
Abi ooo.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aliyu333:
Abi ooo.
I think the management has adopt "picketing" to divide and rule ASUU. with reference to information gathered across various faculty, lecture will commence latest next week but there can be foot-dragging attitude to work among the lecturers.

Obeenah40, lecture don start oooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abuklaw:
I think the management has adopt "picketing" to divide and rule ASUU. with reference to information gathered across various faculty, lecture will commence latest next week but there can be foot-dragging attitude to work among the lecturers.

timetable in all of kongo are out. Lectures begin already in pub admin nd faculty of law plus accounting just released her full result today.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aliyu333:
timetable in all of kongo are out. Lectures begin already in pub admin nd faculty of law plus accounting just released her full result today.
That is the new reality my bro. Wait ooo, you mean full result from 100 to 400 level? If yes! Little wonder why some people have been calling me since morning concerning the release of our department's result.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abuklaw:
That is the new reality my bro. Wait ooo, you mean full result from 100 to 400 level? If yes! Little wonder why some people have been calling me since morning concerning the release of our department's result.
Yess full result oo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abuklaw:

My timetable came out today and from the look of things lectures is gonna start soon.
I wouldn't call ABU ASUU really disappointed me, with all d Reps dey have dey can't collectively stand together and insist on a date of resumption, they don't know the Kind Of Power they have as academic staffs because the two main group that make Up a University is the Students and Lecturers. Bunch of Overhyped niggas, dey really fall my hand, they really snitched on a Nigga Hard and Unless something is done about the resumption Date ASUU has Really betrayed the respect I have from them
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
obeenah40:

My timetable came out today and from the look of things lectures is gonna start soon.
I wouldn't call ABU ASUU really disappointed me, with all d Reps dey have dey can't collectively stand together and insist on a date of resumption, they don't know the Kind Of Power they have as academic staffs because the two main group that make Up a University is the Students and Lecturers. Bunch of Overhyped niggas, dey really fall my hand, they really snitched on a Nigga Hard and Unless something is done about the resumption Date ASUU has Really betrayed the respect I have from them
Guy chill ooo. Am chopping up deuces since their yeye jan 2nd resumption flawed. Resume ASAP.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:56am On Nov 25, 2015
obeenah40:

I know they can't do anything about this resumption of a thing. They are only barking without a tooth to bite. Unless the management doesn't want to use all the armours in its arsenal, ASUU cannot pose so much threat.

I apologise on ASUU's behalf that Nigga should please swallow his anger and dust his books, drawing board, t-square, card board etc and return back to classroom or studio. Nigga don make enough money already. Nigga should be able to give everyone on this thread resumption bonanza. Lol
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Finally, ABU SENATE succumbs.

Obi, you don win ooo

Obeenah40
Abuklaw

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
barackodam:

Obi, you don win ooo

Obeenah40
Abuklaw
you say wetin? Chai chai chai. Abu senate don fall my hand ooo. Where dem come want make I go now.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
barackodam:

Obi, you don win ooo

Obeenah40
Abuklaw
Woooo!!!!! Turn Up! Turn Up!!

ASUU listened to my plea and did the needful.

As dem don postpone resumption. Godwin!
As ASUU win. Godwin!
As we finally go resume January. Godwin!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abuklaw:
you say wetin? Chai chai chai. Abu senate don fall my hand ooo. Where dem come want make I go now.

Dey go home naa, who say make you come makaranta.

I don dey go wash my kaya, Insha Allah, ceteris paribus, I dey disappear by Tuesday
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abuklaw:

Guy u should be happy jare, find anywhere go stay mehn
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
barackodam:
Obi, you don win ooo
u just made my day.... Gr8 news
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
obeenah40:

Guy u should be happy jare, find anywhere go stay mehn
nothing dey shele my brother, that is just ASUU part of the battle. I won't believe this until ABU change her calendar
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abuklaw:
nothing dey shele my brother, that is just ASUU part of the battle. I won't believe this until ABU change her calendar

What else do you expect, the letter headed stated.
ASUU - ABU Congress resolution

ewww, I don't expect Abu to accept publicly, they would just release bulletin with new calendar, meanwhile, go pack your bags....

ma lo le, at least, you don reg course form, that's an accomplishment.

tongue
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
barackodam:

What else do you expect, the letter headed stated.
ASUU - ABU Congress resolution

ewww, I don't expect Abu to accept publicly, they would just release bulletin with new calendar, meanwhile, go pack your bags....

ma lo le, at least, you don reg course form, that's an accomplishment.

tongue
i have an assignment to submit tomorrow. Thay mean I won't believe this info until my hatdworking HOD refuses to show up tomao
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abuklaw:
i have an assignment to submit tomorrow. Thay mean I won't believe this info until my hatdworking HOD refuses to show up tomao

Why won't he show??

He's the HOD fa, for UG, PG, MASTERS, LVT, and even if you guys have diploma, so why im no go come.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
barackodam:

Why won't he show??

He's the HOD fa, for UG, PG, MASTERS, LVT, and even if you guys have diploma, so why im no go come.

we had another leccture this morning. I don't believe this ASUU directive is being implemented oooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abuklaw:
we had another leccture this morning. I don't believe this ASUU directive is being implemented oooo

Sadly yeah, we too
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2015
barackodam:

Sadly yeah, we too

Sadly, we three sad
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by lirusehn(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

*drives in my wheelbarrow *

Barackodam!!! How fa you? undecided
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
obeenah40:

Sadly, we three sad

Heard your 300lvl been giving assignment.

Me I still dey ball go lasgidi tomorrow ooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
lirusehn:
lc

Syto, how far, thought you're in NDA?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
barackodam:

Heard your 300lvl been giving assignment.

Me I still dey ball go lasgidi tomorrow ooo

Even Us sef

Meanwhile some dept never open dia Gate sef. Imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Educational Debate Phase One: Essay Submission / OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts / 5 Categories Of People That Say "Education Does Not Guarantee Success"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.