Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25342 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
obeenah40:

Even Us sef

Meanwhile some dept never open dia Gate sef. Imagine.

Their prob....OMW home, we go rewrite all the notes next year smiley
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
barackodam:

Their prob....OMW home, we goy rewrite all the notes next year smiley

Why r u in a hurry to go home na ? Chill small maybe u guys might start something.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by angelamina(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
I can see only guys in dis rum! Guess I shud run along
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
angelamina:
I can see only guys in dis rum! Guess I shud run along
Mallamah Aminah, y not hang around a lil longer
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by angelamina(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Idrhas:
Mallamah Aminah, y not hang around a lil longer
I will tryl
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by emperor003: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Are there any law students here
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
angelamina:
I will tryl
welcome aboard. ahlul Kongo aw ahlul Samaru?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
emperor003:
Are there any u15 law students here
if you can wait a little, they will soon come here to join you.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by angelamina(f): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Idrhas:
welcome aboard. ahlul Kongo aw ahlul Samaru?
samaru
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2015
angelamina:
samaru
course n level ma'am
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
obeenah40:

Why r u in a hurry to go home na ? Chill small maybe u guys might start something.

obi, you nor like me ooo, you wan sey you no notice say the harmarttan don dey get strong hands??

the kind one wey fire me Jan this year, I no go allow am fire me again...

I dey go my Lagos wey weather no harsh.

make una enjoy una Zaria, we go come back later in Jan or very early Feb
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by angelamina(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Idrhas:
course n level ma'am
L I S 400l
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tayebest(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
so this kin thread dey?? undecided
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
angelamina:
L I S 400l
k ma'am
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abuklaw:
Good morning ladies and gents.
This thread is in line with the slogan of our formidable citadel of learning-naturally ahead of you.

This is the first of its kind on nairaland. It is the first time current students and alumni of a great institution like ours will be coming together to rob minds, share experiences and discuss the way forward for individual and collective progress.

Hence, I am using this medium to invite erudite, perspicacious and sagacious persons that attended or attending ABU to come and give shape to this thread.

Our discussion here will be centered on key issues like;

Introduction of members.
The state of our institution.
Your experience in the labour market (strictly for alumni).
Scholarship offers available for undergraduates and post graduates.
And other positive contribution suggested by YOU.

Barackodam, tonywirelex, heemah,tiffanyj, hadizadeezy, catalyst4real, tundex and others numerous to mention are officially invited.
Great Abusite
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
barackodam:

obi, you nor like me ooo, you wan sey you no notice say the harmarttan don dey get strong hands??

E sweet neh?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
barackodam:

Lol. Us wey dey d Zaria dey suffer d Harmattan no be Human being abi?

Modified:

Wait, did I jst see u type Early february?
Lols, u funny ohh, jst wait see, JAN 2nd like dis ABU go use vex say una no resume early fire Una 4 dept. U don already miss 3 weeks (NOv- DEC) now U wan add extra 4 weeks (january) ?? And each semester na 14 weeks lecture, Dat means u don miss Half semester be dat.

If u like no come back after new year make u see hw abu go change am 4u

Safe journey sha.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=barackodam post=39717059]Errm, Abuklaw, information on campus, surely Na Jambitos full school, followed by Final year students, some returning students are in school too, but few.

Every where is Registration Registration Registration.

Oh and less I forget, new students can't reserve room yet.

And Jambitos are trying to familiarize themselves with the school.

You can identify them with green files grin
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
ABUSITES u can add me on BBM 55BD34D9
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Acermoon(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rajjah:

Are u Samarunian or Kongolese?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tayebest(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Acermoon:

this your grammer na jaw cracking oo undecided lol
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Acermoon(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:

this your grammer na jaw cracking oo undecided lol

Just applying Engineering Principle...

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rajjah:
Great Abusite
Naturally ahead of you. You're welcome on board.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Acermoon:

Samarunian
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abuklaw:
Naturally ahead of you. You're welcome on board.
Thanks dear.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rajjah:
Thanks dear.
your department ma'am?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by ALEBS(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Greetings house, got an SMS this evening inviting me for Postgraduate Entrance Exam (Power Machine System Engineering) on Wednesday. Does anyone here know the nature of their questions? Any form of help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rajjah:
because of u i go download BBM
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
obeenah40:

Lol. Us wey dey d Zaria dey suffer d Harmattan no be Human being abi?

baba una dey try ooo...
zaria harmattan no be joke ooo
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abuklaw:
your department ma'am?
Economics
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Rajjah(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toniwirelex:
because of u i go download BBM
tor
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rajjah:
Economics
hope you are not a voodoo economist like our erstwhile minister of the economy. I had loved to be an economist but I am not a fan of econometrics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Canada Raises Cost-Of-Living Requirement For International Students / Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee / The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.