Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me (924 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / How Masturbation Is Wrecking My Life / My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me!! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by mikesinger: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
I met Precious (not real name) and we started dating around early April 2015, which was a semester ago in my school. We are both from average backgrounds. All through out the previous semester, she was always at my rented apartment off campus (like couples life ) although she has her own apartment which she shares with her sister. We do everything together; walking to school, eating. playing, enjoying etc.

As the guy, i was catering for both of us from my allowances and money i earn from jobs i do for my clients online so i was rarely broke. We didn’t have much, but we had enough. Throughout a whole semester, i never could prove that my girlfriend had a bank account, she never talked about visiting the bank or atm, neither did i ever see any .......

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/please-advice-me-my-girlfriend-is-wrecking-me/

Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by LORDDICE(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
ping me when dem post the story for here

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by eyeon(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
A guy too stingy to share a complete post; I doubt can take care of a girlfriend as much as the guy has just said... #MyOpinion
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by libertyfather(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
eyeon:
A guy too stingy to share a complete post; I doubt can take care of a girlfriend as much as the guy has just said... #MyOpinion

How do you want him to continue taking care of his girlfriend? You sha read it saying some money he make online, anyway as for me the link is too far, I can't risk it
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by eyeon(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
libertyfather:

anyway as for me the link is too far, I can't risk it
So you know this one?
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by CharlyNick: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Follow your Instincts........
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
I don't want to read more.
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by meimoks(f): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
eyeon:

grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me : My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me by fadjnr(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Throughout a whole semester, i never could prove that my girlfriend had a bank account, she never talked about visiting the bank or atm, neither did i ever see any bank sms of any sort on her phone (I just got to observe, i wasn’t checking her phone due to suspicion). At a point i had to ask her if she wasn’t a ghost, because she had no financial record that i could pick upon. But all these while, she uses money to do some stuffs, which i didn’t give to her which made me know that she receives money. There was no problem at all until this semester, when i stopped doing online works due to my academics, and then due to the fact that she stays with me, my allowances no longer have impact on “our” expenses. Now its always like whenever i am broke, then she’s broke. There ain’t no remedy of no sort. The allowance for one person is been spent by two, the foodstuff for one person is been consumed by two and now its like we are living from hand to mouth. Although at countable times, she has brought some bit of foodstuffs from her house for us, we always remained broke until i get money. Now whenever she receives money, she plans it and pays all manner of church dues, association due, department and faculty due, dues for church vest etc. Whereas when i receive money, i get foodstuffs and other necessary things we would need, thereby neglecting my own bills and “dues”. She even always indulge me on what to do with the money because she’s always aware when i get money but i do not always know about hers. Recently i tried confronting her on the issue, and she was kinda “lackadaisika”, telling me that i am the guy and its my responsibility and all that. Truth be told, i love this girl, but she’s wrecking me financially (at least for now), what can i do about it? Is she a wife material? Say i become fortunate in future, can i still pick her? Am i being irresponsible?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Presence Ruined The Show / Parents Should Introduce Their Children To Romance, Sex Nd Relationship From 12+ / Read What A Father Told His Daughter Who's Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.