Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook (27249 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Stillfire: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

Lmao. You don't speak ashawo language. I have already called you out twice on your ashawo language. I pity you. I am sure your mother regrets not aborting you. But her own mother regrets not aborting her too. The only right thing you have ever done is to continue aborting the different pregnancies you have had. At least, you recognise the world cannot afford to have more people like you.

Looking at you, I'm sure that your father would have preferred to be impotent. But his father feels the same way about him. Stillfire, just continue with the abortions okay! We don't want more of you in this world. At least help reduce the level of pollution in the world by continuing your abortions!

And you have can say some other people cannot solve dy/dx? You must be a plonker, a mega doofus, a depressed skank. You just told us that 0.5% of 85 million is 1. And you accuse others of not knowing dy/dx?

I see you are already wearing your ashawo name with pride too in addition to your self acclaimed Stillfire School for the retarrded. What a joke you are. The only thing that can be named after you is the school for the retarrded? You must be a bipolar dumbfuck, a twonk!

Bla bla bla Madam Master in Business Administration...rotflmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can imagine out of 100 high performing CEOs only 29 have MBAs grin grin grin What a worthless degree grin. Your profession is on the path to redundancy and soon to be obsolete. cheesy Google is filled with your people crying whether an MBA is worth it after all.grin You still dey here they monitor Nairaland. cheesy
I took one of una classses, all what these people do is to talk and talk and talk about things even an idi..ot can decipher grin.No wonder the username is apt...TooNoisy Alariwo of Africa. Just have a skill of being a parrot and lying, you will get an MBA. grin
I dare you to take one of my classes, you would then know that the rate of your stup.idity is directly proportional to your ASHAWO Alhaji skills.

6 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Ewuro4: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
So stillwater sabi speak Yoruba like this

Its not her.
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Mutaino7(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

YALL just don't get it.

You can't outrightly change the public mentality via repetitive ranting but can make changes within ourselves to evoke public change.

Hope that makes sense.
You will probably need a gun b4 any of them get what you're saying....
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Ewuro4: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mutaino7:
You will probably need a gun b4 any of them get what you're saying....

Chairman I tire oh grin

Luckily hubby changed the pistol box combination. He doesn't trust me like that. Hehe
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Mutaino7(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
crackhaus:
Hehehe.... I so missed the slaying. gringrin

Someone's azzhole is being brutally finger-fvcked... pardon my Latin. grin
you're pardoned ....i was looking for you already..

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Mutaino7(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

Chairman I tire oh grin

Luckily hubby changed the pistol box combination. He doesn't trust me like that. Hehe
you don't mean that...*make i speak to my legs***aint dying on nairaland....

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Stillfire: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
TV01:

Absolutely true - in cases of true discrimination. There should be equal opportunity and open access for all. I’m not even claiming it’s necessarily a panacea, and we may well find the outcomes do not always prove best for individuals or even for society overall.

This is where I feel you miss it somewhat. Identity politics. I like how you always refer to our history and heritage when it comes to societal issues. And one thing I have gleaned from your posts is even when our foreparents grin acted as two halves, it was always with the common good in mind.

Identity politics has at best limited value – even if started with the right intentions. Like all things institutionalised it tends to take on a life of its own, and become an end in itself.

That sadly is what has befallen feminism. Its ills are manifest and evils apparent. That end has become the pursuit of female privilege and power above all else – even if it comes at the expense of, and inordinate cost to men and children.

It would take an age to enumerate them, but even it’s descent into inanity like free the nipples,and free-bleeding should be enough for anyone to question if at best it has run its course, or outlived its usefulness.

Initiatives such as #heforshe just show that feminists themselves are starting to realise that. Unfortunately it doesn't change their whole ethos.

Pliss, don’t fight again.

TV

I pride myself in being very reasonable for each topic, except Naija men topics grin of course and that is just for banter purposes. grin
What I cannot stand is the disingenuous approach TooNoisy has taken just to argue and in turn decry the importance of what these discrimination do in society. The base of the argument is since because Asians were also being discriminated on in the Americas, black people should have sat back under the silly argument that everyone is being discriminated against so let us not 'whine'? Black people fought for civil liberties and everyone blue, black, white, yellow is benefiting from these policies today.
Yes, I always put in historical incidences to emphasize there's nothing wrong in women 'whining' about changing the status quo in their societies. How do policies and legislation come into place - through dialogue, debates to weed out all the potential ignorance that ensues here.
I am not fighting, I'm only weeding out ignorance. grin

7 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Ewuro4: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mutaino7:
you don't mean that...*make i speak to my legs***aint dying on nairaland....

Wise idea grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Ewuro4: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
crackhaus:

Are you still denying being carefreewannabe? angry

Mindfulness is CFW
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Ewuro4: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Toonoisy please that's enough.

Doh angry
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Shymm3x: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Goddamn!!!

How the fecky fvck did I miss this cat-fight? grin

You lot go hard in this section.

Who's "TooNoisy"? - the poster is a legend.

How the hell can you say someone's mum should've had an abortion, her own mum should also have had an abortion, and she should continue aborting. Then say her dad regrets not being impotent, and also allude to how his own dad regretted not being impotent. Cray!!!! grin Fvcking hell - that's too much. grin grin grin

I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

I pride myself in being very reasonable for each topic, except Naija men topics grin of course and that is just for banter purposes. grin
What I cannot stand is the disingenuous approach TooNoisy has taken just to argue and in turn decry the importance of what these discrimination do in society. The base of the argument is since because Asians were also being discriminated on in the Americas, black people should have sat back under the silly argument that everyone is being discriminated against so let us not 'whine'? Black people fought for civil liberties and everyone blue, black, white, yellow is benefiting from these policies today.
Yes, I always put in historical incidences to emphasize there's nothing wrong in women 'whining' about changing the status quo in their societies. How do policies and legislation come into place - through dialogue, debates to weed out all the potential ignorance that ensues here.

If you mention my name I will give you an e-slap. i will slap that your mouth that sucks six di*cks every night, ashawo 2kobo. I will only leave you now because people are asking me to stop beating you up.

Blacks fought against discrimination because they could not vote, sit down where a white man was standing, couldn't go to certain schools, live in some districts where whites lived, they were treated like slaves. There is no law today that limits how much progress a woman can have in this country. Women have the same rights as men to a very large extent. There is a gender gap in Nigeria just like there is a gender gap in every country.

Even in America, over 80% of fortunre 500 CEOs are men. Same in the UK. Men and women are inherently different and there will always be a gender gap. But it is wide in Nigeria because illiterates like Stillfire think she should be CEO of large multinationals just because she is a woman. If you spent all the time you spend sleeping with all those dirty alhajis getting an education, you will be better of today.

There is nothing holding any woman in Nigeria from achieving her dreams. Nothing! I have given enough examples of successful women on this thread. If that doesn't inspire anyone, they probably will never be inspired.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Ewuro4: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bloody hell.

I give up.
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

Bla bla bla Madam Master in Business Administration...rotflmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can imagine out of 100 high performing CEOs only 29 have MBAs grin grin grin What a worthless degree grin. Your profession is on the path to redundancy and soon to be obsolete. cheesy Google is filled with your people crying whether an MBA is worth it after all.grin You still dey here they monitor Nairaland. cheesy
I took one of una classses, all what these people do is to talk and talk and talk about things even an idi..ot can decipher grin.No wonder the username is apt...TooNoisy Alariwo of Africa. Just have a skill of being a parrot and lying, you will get an MBA. grin
I dare you to take one of my classes, you would then know that the rate of your stup.idity is directly proportional to your ASHAWO Alhaji skills.

Mor0n! Where did you do your MBA? They probably threw you out of class when they realised you were mad!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Stillfire: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

Mor0n! Where did you do your MBA? They probably threw you out of class when they realised you were mad!

Imbe.cile. I'm saying one thing she's writing another.
I can see that your mental state is devoid of understanding easy vocabulary. I bet there are only 2 neuronal connections in your brain
They threw me out after they threw your mama out. grin Oya cry again. Agbaya oshi. grin

Blacks fought against discrimination because they could not vote, sit down where a white man was standing, couldn't go to certain schools, live in some districts where whites lived, they were treated like slaves. There is no law today that limits how much progress a woman can have in this country. Women have the same rights as men to a very large extent. There is a gender gap in Nigeria just like there is a gender gap in every country.

The analogy on blacks totally skipped your small brain. You see why an MBA is not a gauge for mental and intellectual superiority. Get out of here, and let intelligent people reply me. What a bore! *Yawns*

If you mention my name I will give you an e-slap. i will slap that your mouth that sucks six di*cks every night, ashawo 2kobo. I will only leave you now because people are asking me to stop beating you up.

Oh dear I am scared of an e-slap from a loser on the internet cheesy. Who will now save me from a she-menopausal-skunk on the internet? Rotflmao
Nooo stay here, don't go and cook soup for your husband o or bath the kids or what else do you idioi.ts do, stay here and be chatting nonsense with Stillfire. Don't infect me with your mental degeneracy. Anywhere I catch you saying crap, you will be dealt with. cool cool cool Ashawo 2kobo ke? Typical ghetto Nigerian 1996 prostitute language. grin You must have spent all your years on this earth with your legs opened 24/7. At this rate even a GROWN ASS MAN CAN ENTER YOUR VAG..INA with the way it is so looseeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeye girl... cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

There is nothing holding any woman in Nigeria from achieving her dreams. Nothing! I have given enough examples of successful women on this thread. If that doesn't inspire anyone, they probably will never be inspired.

Quoted for emphasis.
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Kimoni: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
TooNoisy and stillfire - please sheath your swords.

3 days non-stop...not good enough

There will be opinions and there will always be counter opinions...it is what it is

Modified - TooNoisy, I can see you viewing - if you can, pls don't respond. Plsss

1 Like

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TV01(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

First, I was applauding your historical references, they provide telling insights.

Second, Afro-Americans did not fight for "black rights", the struggle was for basic "civil rights" - which should be afforded to all regardless. That is what caused the groundswell - with others regardless of "race" being compelled to join and support - the truth and moral righteousness of the cause was self-evident.

Black activism in and of itself has left AA as victims, not really making the headway they should. The pathologies that afflict them as a result are obvious.

Feminism - although not playing from a position of oppression - rather privilege - will engender it's own set of pathologies, many already evident. We continue to resist it's malign influence. On NL,in our homes,our fatherland and beyond grin!

TV

1 Like

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

Mindfulness is CFW
Honestly, I believe she is.

From asking roundabout questions, to trying too hard to come off as classy, to the obvious dislike and talking down of anything Nigerian/African, to always making sure she reminds readers where she lives...the similarities are too bold to just be mere coincidence cheesy

Mindfulness, what country in Europe do you reside? gringrin
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mutaino7:
you're pardoned ....i was looking for you already..
gringrin
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Pidggin(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
For all those saying there is nothing preventing any Nigerian female from succeeding, it is easy for you to speak from your privileged position but if you ask a hapless twelve-year-old girl born into poverty somewhere in the north, denied education because she is female and forced to marry a man old enough to be her grandfather, she will weep as you speak these senseless words. Stop making noise when you don't know what it is like to experience gender-based discrimination.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Stillfire: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
TV01:

First, I was applauding your historical references, they provide telling insights.

Second, Afro-Americans did not fight for "black rights", the struggle was for basic "civil rights" - which should be afforded to all regardless. That is what caused the groundswell - with others regardless of "race" being compelled to join and support - the truth and moral righteousness of the cause was self-evident.

Black activism in and of itself has left AA as victims, not really making the headway they should. The pathologies that afflict them as a result are obvious.

Feminism - although not playing from a position of oppression - rather privilege - will engender it's own set of pathologies, many already evident. We continue to resist it's malign influence. On NL,in our homes,our fatherland and beyond grin!

TV

Of course I expect you to fight against feminism and its gender equality stance grin. I would have done so, fought tooth and nail, build barricades to protect myself so that my PRIVILEGES would not be taken away from me. grin You are allowed. It is a normal human response.
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by crackhaus: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
A girl born into poverty suffers the same fate as a boy born into poverty, whether in the north, south east or west.
And like a few posters have shared previously, poverty is what makes Nigeria hard...not being born with female genitals.

Meanwhile, I like this bit by TooNoisy:
There is no law today that limits how much progress a woman can have in this country. Women have the same rights as men to a very large extent. There is a gender gap in Nigeria just like there is a gender gap in every country.
Indeed, there isn't any law that limits women and gender gaps/disparities will always exist regardless.

Which is why I was surprised when supposedly learned people gathered together to scream how the constitution discriminates against women by not letting her confer Nigerian citizenship on her foreign husband. cheesy
One would think that with all the REAL problems some women face in the hands of MEN who rape them, deny them education, and force them to marry...conferring citizenship on a foreign husband would be the least of their worries.

But alas, I wasn't expecting anything different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

Imbe.cile. I'm saying one thing she's writing another.
I can see that your mental state is devoid of understanding easy vocabulary. I bet there are only 2 neuronal connections in your brain
They threw me out after they threw your mama out. grin Oya cry again. Agbaya oshi. grin

The analogy on blacks totally skipped your small brain. You see why an MBA is not a gauge for mental and intellectual superiority. Get out of here, and let intelligent people reply me. What a bore! *Yawns*

Oh dear I am scared of an e-slap from a loser on the internet cheesy. Who will now save me from a she-menopausal-skunk on the internet? Rotflmao
Nooo stay here, don't go and cook soup for your husband o or bath the kids or what else do you idioi.ts do, stay here and be chatting nonsense with Stillfire. Don't infect me with your mental degeneracy. Anywhere I catch you saying crap, you will be dealt with. cool cool cool Ashawo 2kobo ke? Typical ghetto Nigerian 1996 prostitute language. grin You must have spent all your years on this earth with your legs opened 24/7. At this rate even a GROWN ASS MAN CAN ENTER YOUR VAG..INA with the way it is so looseeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeye girl... cheesy

Otu nne gi. Stillfire Otu nne gi!

So you know what language you prostitutes speak every year. So that was 1996, which one was for 2005, President and C in C of all Prostitutes Association of Nigeria. So you have been in the business that long? But you are still under 30 so it means you joined prostitution when you were less than 10? What a shame. Now I feel pity for you.

From now on, I will stop insulting you Stillfire. You needs help, not insults. You need our pity and assistance, so that you can go through a full rehabilitation. I will stop here Stillfire. Ndo!

Yes, I have cooked for my darling husband and family. Sorry no man will marry a cretin like you with soo much baggage. Go to rehab first and then you can come back into the society.

4 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pidggin:
For all those saying there is nothing preventing any Nigerian female from succeeding, it is easy for you to speak from your privileged position but if you ask a hapless twelve-year-old girl born into poverty somewhere in the north, denied education because she is female and forced to marry a man old enough to be her grandfather, she will weep as you speak these senseless words. Stop making noise when you don't know what it is like to experience gender-based discrimination.

that's tied to their religion, you ignoramus!

letting a girl child marry a much older man is a standard practise in the islamic world. from damaturu to tehran to riyadh.....that's the way it works there.

actually, the women in these sharia states think it's a honourable thing and plenty of them are educated.....perhaps more educated than you are and they have chosen that path of life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pidggin:

Are the male children born into poverty in Northern Nigeria having it better?

By age 4 they are forced outside their house into the harsh weather rain or sun to start begging as Almajiris and eating rotten food leftover by people, Many die in the process from disease and lack of care some are attacked and eaten by wild animals (hyenas) and stray hunting dogs

Pray tell which is having it easy. A 12yr old girl denied education and married to a Grand father or a 4 yr old boy that has barely known how to speak sent out on the street to beg for a living (education is not even a consideration here)

4 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
coogar:

that's tied to their religion, you ignoramus!

letting a girl child marry a much older man is a standard practise in the islamic world. from damaturu to tehran to riyadh.....that's the way it works there.

actually, the women in these sharia states think it's a honourable thing and plenty of them are educated.....perhaps more educated than you are and they have chosen that path of life.

Actually in the US in the Church of Latter day Saints aka Mormon Church its regular practice to marry girls as young as 13 to men over 60 and that happens because of their religious beliefs yet govt cant do anything about it in the freeest country in the world. And they practice polygamy

In some cultures in India women marry multiple men and sleep with them all yet govt cant do anything about it because its their religion/Culture
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Stillfire: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

Otu nne gi. Stillfire Otu nne gi!

So you know what language you prostitutes speak every year. So that was 1996, which one was for 2005, President and C in C of all Prostitutes in Nigeria. So you have been in the business that long? But you are still under 30 so it means you joined prostitution when you were less than 10? What a shame. Now I feel pity for you.

From now on, I will stop insulting Stillfire. She needs help, not insults. She needs our pity and assistance, so that can go through a full rehabilitation. I will stop here Stillfire. Ndo!

Yes, I have cooked for my darling husband and family. Sorry no man will marry a cretin like you with soo much baggage. Go to rehab first and then you can come back into the society.

The ret.arded scribbling of a child exposed to pornography and disastrously raped at infancy grin. I am not the one that raped you when you were two years old. It was your father who did. Channel your sexual frustrations to him for destroying your cognitive abilities and shattering your vagina walls. His phallus must have been tiny enough to tear you up from your cl.it to your asshole at 2 years old. Instead of you to beg me to sew you up you are here ranting like a pregnant epileptic mongrel. grin Who was the idio.t that gave you a computer to type on? Oh I see your Alhaji has left the room, you stole his phone and you now have time to be typing nonsense on the internet? Abi you are in intermission before the next session of your ASHAWO extra Extra-curricular activity continues? Lmao grin Olodo rabata! Yeye pikin. Go and wash plate jor. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Actually in the US in the Church of Latter day Saints aka Mormon Church its regular practice to marry girls as young as 13 to men over 60 and that happens because of their religious beliefs yet govt cant do anything about it in the freeest country in the world. And they practice polygamy

If they don't like the society in Nigeria, let them move to Saudi or anywhere else in the middle east. Abi na, if Nigeria is that terrible, then move out. No be by force to stay in this "discriminatory society" called Nigeria.

I have repeated it before. If Nigerian women do the right things, they will get the right results.

If a woman comes up with a great business idea/product that would add value to customers, will people not buy because she is a woman? When you are buying a product anywhere, do you ask if the owner of the company is male or female? When you are forming partnerships or alliances with like minded organisations, do you ask if the majority shareholder is male or female? So where is the discrimination? If you are selling a car and a woman comes in to buy, will you say you wouldn't sell because she is a woman?

But when some of our girls spend their time on irrelevant things that add no value to anyone, how will they be taken seriously. When they feel entitled to the best things in life only because they are female, how will they be taken seriously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by coogar: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

don't mind these moaners....
as far as they are concerned, evil against women starts & ends with nigerian men.

In some cultures in India women marry multiple men and sleep with them all yet govt cant do anything about it because its their religion/Culture

hahahaha!
nigerian women should relocate to india. cheesy
Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by Stillfire: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
I actually agree to the ballessness a poster ascribed to. How do you address these issues when they come up? Do you just give up or put your foot down? Most of these things would be dealt with if Nigerian females begin to be assertive in their life decisions. But be prepared for the consequences and take full responsibility for your actions.

This is one of my first comments on the thread without automatically pretending that these issues do not exist.
But since you people have chosen to be disingenuous just to go on an anti NL female rant, we will kill ourselves here today, tomorrow, and forever as long as this thread exists. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook by TooNoisy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

The ret.arded scribbling of a child exposed to pornography and disastrously raped at infancy grin. I am not the one that raped you when you were two years old. It was your father who did. Channel your sexual frustrations to him for destroying your cognitive abilities and shattering your vagina walls. His phallus must have been tiny enough to tear you up from your cl.it to your asshole at 2 years old. Instead of you to beg me to sew you up you are here ranting like a pregnant epileptic mongrel. grin Who was the idio.t that gave you a computer to type on? Oh I see your Alhaji has left the room, you stole his phone and you now have time to be typing nonsense on the internet? Abi you are in intermission before the next session of your ASHAWO extra Extra-curricular activity continues? Lmao grin Olodo rabata! Yeye pikin. Go and wash plate jor. tongue

I did not want to talk about rape but you are going to make me expose you the more. You talked about marital rape and then you talk about child rape. Obviously, you would watch your father rape your mother and then jump on you next. No wonder you were adamant on laws protecting women from marital rape. So your mother was raped severally. So which of the sper*m cells from the men that raped her produced you? Even she doesn't know. So you are a product of a failed abortion and a gang rape.

You need help and I will try help you. First things first, enroll in Primary 4. The fact that you think that 0.5% of 85 million is equal 1 means that you were not education beyond Primary 3. Getting the much needed education is paramount. I promise to sponsor your education till you write NECO. I will only stop after you have failed three times. I promise.

Next we will take you to the Stillfire School for the Retardded and figure out how to help you. It will take a while because your madness has reached level 9. Level 9 is the highest by the way.

Since no man will marry you, I will give you to my horse to have seex with. His rod should be okay for you every night. Hope I have tried for you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding.....

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.