Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,525 members, 7,865,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... (9031 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by CaroLyner(f): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
peeparty:

Abi..guess I know you?
No....
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hehehehehehehe seriously dis pics got me laughing!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by nipora519(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cry kwa?......kam nukwa.
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by peeparty(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
No....
Aiit bro.
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Vince77(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
viickerz:
Love is beautiful!
Yes, when it is not killing you.
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by peeparty(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
No....
still Dont bliv you mbok.
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by SporaD8: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
sissylucy:
trying to say "eaiyaa" bt I can't...
don't feel any pity...watx dia to cry about..
Then you've never been in love.
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by PunterTim(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Well, it's just not the kind of stuff that makes me weep. Just because they're going to war, doesn't mean they weren't jerks in every day life. They can go get blown up for all I care.
Ouch,That Did Hurt!
*Whispers* What Makes You Weep...
Is It What I'm Thinking(Romance)?
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Spydamannn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
"Aww",in Dija's Voice...Wonder what would be running through the girls mind when the Ship leaves
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by sinaj(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
peeparty:

funny you how you take see her face biko?
her shape
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by peeparty(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
sinaj:
her shape
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, but I still feel nothing undecided
Waiting for the tears...
You hard-hearted wench!
*peels onions for her* grin
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by INTERMAN: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe seriously dis pics got me laughing!! cheesy cheesy
don't be a sadist
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by denedene(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2015
sinaj:
Dat black girl is buriful smiley

Last kiss for some of dem embarassed
thought i was the only one who noticed undecided
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by denedene(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
What strikes me more is the dress sense of the ladies, if it were 2015, bum shorts n ripped jeans. Some ladies be like "honey, lets take a selfie before u leave. Bbm update "honey bout to give his life to our country *kisses* grin
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by ipledge10(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
So cute cheesy...world War 2 shocked
That one na farewell kiss...maybe last kiss if they fighting against Hitler
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by ipledge10(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2015
denedene:
What strikes me more is the dress sense of the ladies, if it were 2015, bum shorts n ripped jeans. Some ladies be like "honey, lets take a selfie before u leave. Bbm update "honey bout to give his life to our country *kisses* grin
mehn u garrit....and the mumu bf self go carry selfie stick go war

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by ipledge10(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
sinaj:
Dat black girl is buriful smiley

Last kiss for some of dem embarassed
sinaj now seeing vision.Where do you see black gal
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by sinaj(f): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2015
ipledge10:
sinaj now seeing vision.Where do you see black gal
Awas hungry wen I typed it

Me sef de look for d black gurl now grin
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by ipledge10(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2015
sinaj:
Awas hungry wen I typed it

Me sef de look for d black gurl now grin
I swear you are talented...now your eyes don clear
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmm embarassed
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by INTERMAN: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
lol.
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by sinaj(f): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
ipledge10:
I swear you are talented...now your eyes don clear
lol

Ow u doin smiley
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by montezz(f): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
*dahprech can u pls offer a sister a handkerchief?*
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Rexnegro(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
viickerz:
Love is beautiful!
when used rightly yes love is beautiful ...cos not all these fake ones girls are doing in naija...
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Seculent: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
montezz:
*dahprech can u pls offer a sister a handkerchief?*
undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Sanmel(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
cheesy grin
INTERMAN:
I know not all women are emotional like our former first lady.. But at least u go still feel am small inside u. Just imaging if u were the one
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by INTERMAN: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
wow over 3500 views a lot of people wanna know that thing that fit make ladies cry. lol
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by killercute16(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
ClassCaptain:
For Nigeria here..

The Girl will tell u to bring something back for Her
lol
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by Mznaett: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ehya!
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by HighIQ(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
what a pity fot thrm. But y is this pics not on fp. lalasticlala. So touching. Do u. believe in true lovr
Re: Ladies, This Photo Will Make You Cry... by tharaomo(f): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
awwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.