Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,392 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do (8342 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Church Matchmaking: Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, Tells Them To Choose Each / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Islam is spreading like cancer and i refuse to stop telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahaha im a swedish gal born and rased ..swedish citizen ..my guy na naija guy ...i just live in usa cause sweden got invaded by muslims ...i left ..so did many of my friends to thiland ..namibia ghana and so on ..swedish politicians sold out the country to muslims ...maby it is a sinister plan by the devil ...sweden will be renamed Swerabia soon ..betcha
Then how come you understand core igbo?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Then how come you understand core igbo?
i dont ..just small small ..i dey sabi pidgin wella but ibo ...just small ..same yoruba ..very little ..hausa very small ...im better at pidgin ..i got some 300 lagosians on my fb ..and lot of hausa ..ibo ..yorubas on there ...my guy na naija guy ...we go marry next year
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
i dont ..just small small ..i dey sabi pidgin wella but ibo ...just small ..same yoruba ..very little ..hausa very small ...im better at pidgin ..i got some 300 lagosians on my fb ..and lot of hausa ..ibo ..yorubas on there ...my guy na naija guy ...we go marry next year
Alright.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by basilico: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2015
The boy and the crowd understand what quran 5:33 means

"The recompense of those who fight Allah and His messenger, and seek to make corruption in the land, is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from alternate sides or that they be banished from the land; that is their disgrace in this world and in the Hereafter they will have a great torment." (Qur'an 5:33)

Muslims think they can lie and get away from people who know what Islam is all about.

Nina4u:
This is a young afgan boy that is so proud he copped off hands and feets on somebody for whatever reason

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2015
basilico:
The boy and the crowd understand what quran 5:33 means

"The recompense of those who fight Allah and His messenger, and seek to make corruption in the land, is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from alternate sides or that they be banished from the land; that is their disgrace in this world and in the Hereafter they will have a great torment." (Qur'an 5:33)

Muslims think they can lie and get away from people who know what Islam is all about.

that is correct
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:
Islamic religion is an accultic religion...

This people seek nothing but terrorism in the phase of the earth......

Even the converted yorubas are killed during their islamic war... They want to convert people to their religion... And they'll kill dis ppl with the reason that they're not born muslims and or are adulterated muslims...

I never like any hausa man/boy or woman... Their dirty looking and that's how their heart is...very dirty and wicked...

Am sure Allah and mohamed are swimming in hell... For misleading this cow rearers....

The bolded shows that you are being tribalistic, not all hausas are the way you bitterly described them to be. Please! Learn to separate Religion from Ethnicity.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

The bolded shows that you are being tribalistic, not all hausas are the way you bitterly described them to be. Please! Learn to separate Religion from Ethnicity.
i know lovley hausa ppl in Jos and not all hausa are muslims ...lol
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Annunaki(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
i always has ..always will ..u go se more post like this ...e no b joke ... grin

Keep up the good work dear, the lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

Tribalistic? Is that what you call it?

It's tribalistic when you kill people in the name of religion right?

It's tribalistic when u set bombs at market places and blast innocent people off...

It's tribalistic when u prefer quran to human life... A book that says non-muslims are ur enemies... And this ur enemies have never confronted you with weapons before...

Guy! I hate hausas... And they all behave alike...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:

Yes of cause, there are quite a number of them that are Christians too..and nice!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Tribalistic? Is that what you call it?

It's tribalistic when you kill people in the name of religion right?

It's tribalistic when u set bombs at market places and blast innocent people off...

It's tribalistic when u prefer quran to human life... A book that says non-muslims are ur enemies... And this ur enemies have never confronted you with weapons before...

Guy! I hate hausas... And they all behave alike...

Now this shows how ignorant and misinformed you are ( no offence)

Are all hausas Muslims? Are all igbos Christians?

Anybody from any tribe can practice any religion of their choice. Being a hausa does not make one a terrorist but the influence and certain practices the so called religion has ordain them to do. Hausa is a tribe not a religion.

Nina4u:

Maamin:

Yes of cause, there are quite a number of them that are Christians too..and nice!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

Now this shows how ignorant and misinformed you are ( no offence)

Are all hausas Muslims? Are all igbos Christians?

Anybody from any tribe can practice any religion of their choice. Being a hausa does not make one a terrorist but the influence and certain practices the so called religion has ordain them to do. Hausa is a tribe not a religion.

Are you stupiid?

I never said all hausas are muslims... I said I hate hausas... Whether muslims or not... I just don't like dem... They're murderers....

If you're guilty... Kill yourself son... Nobody cares about your defence over ur tribe...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]Are you stupiid?

I never said all hausas are muslims... I said I hate hausas... Whether muslims or not... I just don't like dem... They're murderers....

If you're guilty... Kill yourself son... Nobody cares about your defence over ur tribe...[/s]

You are not making any sense...get over your hate.

FYI, I am not Hausa undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ipreach: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
I can't believe this
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by carinmom(f): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
plappville:
Hope NL MOD wont hid this thread like other threads that have exposed ISLAM... undecided
Exposed Islam ke , go deal with all d lies and contradictions contained in your so called book of god. Nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by carinmom(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Are you stupiid?

If you're guilty... Kill yourself son... Nobody cares about your defence over ur tribe...
Your hatred for the Hausas'll kill you, and your president is one, deal with it.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Scholar8200(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:

Exposed Islam ke , go deal with all d lies and contradictions contained in your so called book of god. Nonsense.
Alright ma'am. Pls help clear the air on the op then, if you dont mind, open a thread for the highlighted.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:

Your hatred for the Hausas'll kill you, and your president is one, deal with it.
i thought PBuhari was Fulani tongue
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:

No, you deal with it... That useless cow rearer isn't my president... As far as this country is concern... There is no president... All we have is Buhari-president for the northern states....

I hate hausas and it's just what I hate... Why shld I deal with it? You sexxx-slaves should stop quoting me... Tell me... When did those fulani herdsmen deflowered you? At 8years?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by carinmom(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
i thought PBuhari was Fulani tongue
Nope, he is a Biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

You are not making any sense...get over your hate.

FYI, I am not Hausa undecided
Only f00ls finds it difficult to apprehend a statement... So if it doesn't make sense to you..then you're a f00l...

And I'll get over it... When hausa stop the killing.. Muslims or not...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:

Nope, he is a Biafra grin
hahahahahaha i know hardcore Biafra people na grin dem dey craze ...but at the same time i feel am die ...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:
omygosh really ?
youre just so smart. wow.
He is smart after displaying such ignorance
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He is smart after displaying such ignorance

Lol I was being Sarcastic.

He's not very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by carinmom(f): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Railwayne001, lexiconkabir say something nau

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

No, you deal with it... That useless cow rearer isn't my president... As far as this country is concern... There is no president... All we have is Buhari-president for the northern states....I hate hausas and it's just what I hate... Why shld I deal with it? You sexxx-slaves should stop quoting me... Tell me... When did those fulani herdsmen deflowered you? At 8years?

You are indeed a christian; christ like that is smiley
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]No, you deal with it... That useless cow rearer isn't my president... As far as this country is concern... There is no president... All we have is Buhari-president for the northern states....

I hate hausas and it's just what I hate... Why shld I deal with it? You sexxx-slaves should stop quoting me... Tell me... When did those fulani herdsmen deflowered you? At 8years?[/s]
You are a big foool, you hear me? if buhari isnt your president then get the hell out of this country, you! are the boko-are-ram of whatever religion you belong to, all these f'latheaders that will seat behind a system and be spewing tantrums, but when they are outside they are the biggest cowards. s'cumbag! angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:
Railwayne001, lexiconkabir say something nau

Say something like what? Refuting the OP?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Carinmom, browse these topics https://www.nairaland.com/truthman2013/topics

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Say something like what? Refuting the OP?
The op has too many old stories that has been trashed countlessly that i dont even know where to start from. Is that what is refraining you too?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by carinmom(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Carinmom, browse these topics https://www.nairaland.com/truthman2013/topics
Okay, thanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.