Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do (8344 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Church Matchmaking: Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, Tells Them To Choose Each / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

You are full of hate, probably from a broken home..the worse is that you are deranged and lost.

May Christ peace find u! undecided

That same peace should also find these murderers...

I lost a friend who went to school in jos... He was my best friend...

When he got there... He told me he has an hausa friend... He linked me up and we paired up as three good friends... As at feb. 2004... There was a fight/conflict among christians and muslims...

My friend told me he was safe at his friends place being a muslim...that they'll not come to his place to search for christians... But that idiot went and call his fellow hausa murderers to come and kill his friend who was a christian... That's how I lost my childhood friend...

I don't trust hausas... Born muslims or not...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-29}
"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or [size=18pt]wife[/size], or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."
As we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be given in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
look at a kangaroo that is high on weed, calling someone a goat, always laughing cluelessly like gej, you need to go and wash your head at river nile

You're a goat... grin
Deal with it... tongue
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

State categorically, the chapter and verses....

like a said.. Google is your friend
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-30}"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or [size=18pt]wife[/size], or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.", as we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be give in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool

grin you busted them big time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Scholar8200:
You made the claim, then prove it. It will be cowardly to refer to Google. Just write it in this order: Book- , Chapter- , Verse- ,.

telling you will be too easy... you too Google and fins knowledge
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

You're a goat... grin
Deal with it...
lol dude, do you notice something? you are the only one laughing, which shows that you are needed at yaba left(a home for psychopaths)
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-30}, as we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be give in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you,
That ye which have followed me, in the
regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the
throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve
thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And
every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren,
or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or
children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall
receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit
everlasting life.

And Jesus said to them...
Are you muslims now obeying the commands that Jesus said to his followers?

Muslims, to my understanding, obeys Allah's written words on Quran and not in the Bible..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

Provide the truth here not a link! undecided

Those who seek the truth will browse the link. I'm not obliged to prove anything for you here, if you seek it , you will find it.. Stiffnecked reprobate. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
lol dude, do you notice something? you are the only one laughing, which shows that you are needed at yaba left(a home for psychopaths)

Smileys doesn't denote someone's outta mood...

Moomoo... I'm laughing at ur f00lishness... grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

And Jesus said to them...
Are you muslims now obeying the commands that Jesus said to his followers?

Muslims, to my understanding, obeys Allah's written words on Quran and not in the Bible..
Yes we follow the TRUE words of jesus(a.s) because a muslim's faith isnt complete if you dont believe in all prophets, and jesus(a.s) was nothing more than a prophet, anyway that is not the issue here, the issue is you asked me to bring a verse that supports heavenly marriage in the bible and i did, so dont divert our attentions, ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Smileys doesn't denote someone's outta mood...

Moomoo... I'm laughing at ur f00lishness... grin
And he keeps laughing , lol, yaba left is waiting for psychopaths like you
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by parisbookaddict(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
who is igbo ? A na m asu ibo nwa ntakiri oooo grin grin

Enjoying ur posts.. this one is really good..learning. .
i didnt knoe mohammed refered to his slave as a ship..

I want to warn u, if u are going to criticize islam get really for the muslims here to tag u an igbo...most muslims here are tribalists.

Apparently, their thinking is that its only igbos that expose mohammed..see pic.

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Those who seek the truth will browse the link. I'm not obliged to prove anything for you here, if you seek it , you will find it.. Stiffnecked reprobate. smiley

And u have to add insult..are u that dumb? Oh! I was talking to a Low life slave.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

That same peace should also find these murderers...

I lost a friend who went to school in jos... He was my best friend...

When he got there... He told me he has an hausa friend... He linked me up and we paired up as three good friends... As at feb. 2004... There was a fight/conflict among christians and muslims...

My friend told me he was safe at his friends place being a muslim...that they'll not come to his place to search for christians... But that idiot went and call his fellow hausa murderers to come and kill his friend who was a christian... That's how I lost my childhood friend...

I don't trust hausas... Born muslims or not...

And who was telling you all these stories? Still the same late friend? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-29}As we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be given in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool

Oh dear! how confused can you get from knocking your skull on the floor five times a day?

They will receive in hundredfold of heavenly reward does not mean they will be literally given a sum of hundred fathers, hundred mothers, hundred sisters, hundred Brethren or hundred wife and children.. cheesy

Damn! This guy is so wallowing in deep confusion and ardent misinterpretation

Even a baby can make sense from this verses as Matt. 22:29-30 is in agreement.
Nawa O! It is well wit u.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin you busted them big time

Stop encouraging another confused and lost ship(slave) like ur prophet called u..he busted absolutely nothing.
Maamin:

They will receive in hundredfold of heavenly reward does not mean they will be literally given a sum of hundred fathers, hundred mothers, hundred sisters, hundred Brethren or hundred wife and children.. cheesy

undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
tartar9:
xtians attack every religion and Islam far more.you've always attacked Islam and you will continue to do so even when xtians colonized most Muslims that was when Islam was attacked most and that's one of the reasons why you'll always fail woefully.there have never been any major Muslim conversion to xtianity unlike how xtians have converted to Islam on large-scale.

Name any Christian group that is attacking Islam and back thier actions with the Bible. We don't attack Islam in NL, we expose Islam. There are many islamic terrorist groups in the world today and they consider themselves as the true followers of Muhammad (SBUH). Accept the truth and be set free.

The man you kill in his name called your ancestors (ships) slaves.

The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. [size=18pt] The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that [/size], a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

No wonder the Arabs look down on you. SMH.. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:

Exposed Islam ke , go deal with all d lies and contradictions contained in your so called book of god. Nonsense.

Muhammad (stress be upon him) hate your ancestors with passion just because they were black. You are a slave to ArabIan god. You will go to hell because you are black.. tongue

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'[size=18pt]
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
One Arab for Two Blacks

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) [size=18pt] said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, [/size] and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
Sahih Muslim 10:3901

SMH FOR AFRICA MUSLIMS..what your ancestors suffered you are suffering today. You are not set free.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by tartar9(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
plappville:

[s]Name any Christian group that is attacking Islam and back thier actions with the Bible. We don't attack Islam in NL, we expose Islam. There are many islamic terrorist groups in the world today and they consider themselves as the true followers of Muhammad (SBUH). Accept the truth and be set free.

The man you kill in his name called your ancestors (ships) slaves.

The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. [size=18pt] The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that [/size], a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

No wonder the Arabs look down on you. SMH.. angry [/s]
stop being a dunce,you've drifted from what I meant.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Yes we follow the TRUE words of jesus(a.s) because a muslim's faith isnt complete if you dont believe in all prophets, and jesus(a.s) was nothing more than a prophet, anyway that is not the issue here, the issue is you asked me to bring a verse that supports heavenly marriage in the bible and i did, so dont divert our attentions, ok?

Shut up!

Your faith doesn't believe in all prophets...but mohamed's prophecies alone...

Jesus never supported the killing of people... He urge us to love one another... But your Quran says that Mohamed says that killing a non believer of ur faith will give you virgins after life on earth...

Jesus christ preach peace... We follow peace and we don't compel you muslims to convert to christianity... We take our time to preach the gospel of Jesus to you people...

I beseech you to convert and give your life to christ and be safe...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
tartar9:
stop being a dunce,you've drifted from what I meant.

He proved a point backing it with a portion from the Quran... And all you can say is that he's a dunce? SmH4u...

There is a portion that I read how mohamed lied... When he was given a gift... And he licked it without changing his face... He pretended to enjoy the fruit that was given to him... Just to avoid making the visitor to be angry...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

And who was telling you all these stories? Still the same late friend? undecided

No, your foolish father told me... Idi0t!

Didn't u read when I said... He linked me up with this hausa guy? Didn't your senses occur to u that... We were all friends...

Useless hausa goat... You should talk ur fellow hausa fools out of their foolish religion...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

No, your foolish father told me... Idi0t!

Didn't u read when I said... He linked me up with this hausa guy? Didn't your senses occur to u that... We were all friends...

Useless hausa goat... You should talk ur fellow hausa fools out of their foolish religion...

So the hausa guy told you all these c0cks and bulls? cos even it were to be true you dont act sensible enough to be believed grin.. Lol..why are u pained bro! You need to chill!

You must have no regards for your parent, they have wronged the world for bringing u into it, what a shame on your pathetic and hate filled sorry a$$ life.

And for the umpteenth time am not Hausa by tribe
Neither am I a Muslim by religion wink

Hope your empty skull dont forget that? cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

So the hausa guy told you all these c0cks and bulls? cos even it were to be true you dont act sensible enough to be believed grin.. Lol..why are u pained bro! You need to chill!

You must have no regards for your parent, they have wronged the world for bringing u into it, what a shame on your pathetic and hate filled sorry a$$ life.

And for the umpteenth time am not Hausa by tribe
Neither am I a Muslim by religion wink

Hope your empty skull dont forget that? cool

The empty skull that is on me... Is better off the brain you've got... You have a brain and you can't make use of it..that makes you more f00lish than I thought u were...

If you're not a hausa baztard... Then you're pathetically stupiid for defending them....

I hate hausa/fulani... So what?
If hating them makes you sick... Then die slow! grin baztard!

And your drunk father and harlot mother haven't wronged the world for bringing an imp to life... You've got one silly value on earth... Your value is to give other f00lish persons a hope of belonging......
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

Oh dear! how confused can you get from knocking your skull on the floor five times a day?

And where did i say they will be given 100folds of all you mentioned there? we all know that it isnt literal, but the point there is, all the things they sacrifised will be given back in hundredfolds(meaning a better one) which means a better wife, better brother, better husband, and so on. thats how an argument is lost even before it has started, assuming things that your opponents didnt say. so my friend, dont wallow in deceit!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Shut up!

Jesus never supported the killing of people... He urge us to love one another... But your Quran says that Mohamed says that killing a non believer of ur faith will give you virgins after life on earth...

Jesus christ preach peace... We follow peace and we don't compel you muslims to convert to christianity... We take our time to preach the gospel of Jesus to you people...

And the foool now knows what i believe more than i do, what da hell is wrong ya, you've never made sense all along, now you inviting me to christianity? after all the hatred you've shown? gerrarahia!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

The empty skull that is on me... Is better off the brain you've got... You have a brain and you can't make use of it..that makes you more f00lish than I thought u were...

If you're not a hausa baztard... Then you're pathetically stupiid for defending them....

I hate hausa/fulani... So what?
If hating them makes you sick... Then die slow! grin baztard!

And your drunk father and harlot mother haven't wronged the world for bringing an imp to life... You've got one silly value on earth... Your value is to give other f00lish persons a hope of belonging......

Yishh! Says the perishing mutt!

yanabasee:

Shut up!

WWJD ?= Love your Neighbour as yourself and pray for your enemies.
WWYD ?= I hate hausa/fulani... So what?

Who is a true Christian? = someone who is Christ like and follows the ways of Christ. grin

Can we say yanabasee is a true christian? = HELL NO! shocked

Even the gospel you trying to preach here rebukes you. Get a life! tongue
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
And where did i say they will be given 100folds of all you mentioned there? we all know that it isnt literal, but the point there is, all the things they sacrifised will be given back in hundredfolds(meaning a better one) which means a better wife, better brother, better husband, and so on. thats how an argument is lost even before it has started, assuming things that your opponents didnt say. so my friend, dont wallow in deceit!

No! You are the one assuming things the bible did not say. the argument was long over as for me before it even began. When u say a better wife,father,brethren,son,sister I hope u are not having your type of carnal thought of the quran? the bible is very clear when it says that no one is given in marriage in heaven the only wife(Bride) we will be married to in heaven is Christ (into one spiritual body).

I shouldn't be over stressing this for u jor!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Maamin:

No! You are the one assuming things the bible did not say. the argument was long over as for me before it even began. When u say a better wife,father,brethren,son,sister I hope u are not having your type of carnal thought of the quran? the bible is very clear when it says that no one is given in marriage in heaven the only wife(Bride) we will be married to in heaven is Christ (into one spiritual body).

I shouldn't be over stressing this for u jor!
Ok, give us the intended meaning of that verse other than what i have said. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.