Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,534 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do (8343 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Church Matchmaking: Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, Tells Them To Choose Each / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Maamin:

Shut your trap!..
You're a nuisance to this thread.
Why dont you just...

Gerrarahere! grin
Tell that to your derange father... Epileptic son of a criminal father...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 5:00am On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:

Tell that to your derange father... Epileptic son of a criminal father...

Oh Sharrap!

And gerrarahere retard! grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:

Sharrap!

Just gerrarahere! grin

Shuuu!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Just gerrarahere! grin
Shuuu!
Sharap!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Oh Sharrap!
And gerrarahere retard! grin
F00L!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:

F00L!!!

grin he's pained

But you need to shuu now! Go on
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

grin he's pained
But you need to shuu now! Go on
Sharap!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:

Sharap!

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:
I'm a f00l
Sharap... I knew u're a f00l..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:

Sharap... I knew u're a f00l..

Hehehehe..the coward edited my post

Man up dude! grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehehe..the coward edited my post
Man up dude! grin
Sharap!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why cant you guys just give up insulting each other. Common!!!!
You are christians.

[size=20pt] proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha are we in kindegarden bois?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you this igbo girl(no offences intended), when did you become swedish?
i became Swedish when i was born my dear ..same with my mom when she was born and her mothers mother ..lol im 100% Swedish ..born and rased ..i never been in naija but im going there soon ..my fiancee is Urhobo ..warri guy ..i got lot of ibo friends so i speak a little of that too and yoruba ..hausa and pidgin ..lol and swedish ..english ..french ..some russian ...porquito spannish ..lol
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nina4u:
i became Swedish when i was born my dear ..same with my mom when she was born and her mothers mother ..lol im 100% Swedish ..born and rased ..i never been in naija but im going there soon ..my fiancee is Urhobo ..warri guy ..i got lot of ibo friends so i speak a little of that too and yoruba ..hausa and pidgin ..lol and swedish ..english ..french ..some russian ...porquito spannish ..lol
were you just released from a ban for opening a nonsensical thread about Muhammad pbuh? wink
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
were you just released from a ban for opening a nonsensical thread about Muhammad pbuh? wink
no i was not baned ..never have been baned ..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nina4u:
no i was not baned ..never have been baned ..
dear, i think you were, because the last time i saw you on nairaland was when you opened a thread using a cartoon to mock The Holy Prophet, almost all the comments were deleted and the thread was closed! what does that implies?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
dear, i think you were, because the last time i saw you on nairaland was when you opened a thread using a cartoon to mock The Holy Prophet, almost all the comments were deleted and the thread was closed! what does that implies?
Freedom of speach ...i havnt been baned ever ..betcha its still there ..i go check
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
i done many posts after that ..is this what u looking for ?https://www.nairaland.com/2717241/mohammed-real-prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.