Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do (8352 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Church Matchmaking: Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, Tells Them To Choose Each / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 3:45am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-29}As we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be given in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool
hahahaha omg ..u made me laugh out loud ...if u read slowly it says in mathew 19:29 And everyone who has left houses...a brother a sister a wife a husband or children or land FOR MY NAMES SAKE SHALL...INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE ...So if u left ur wife because u belive in Jesus or ur husband cause u belive in jesus and so on ..Jesus promise us we will live forever and never die ...there is nothing about wives in heaven ...lmao
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Enjoying ur posts.. this one is really good..learning. .
i didnt knoe mohammed refered to his slave as a ship..

I want to warn u, if u are going to criticize islam get really for the muslims here to tag u an igbo...most muslims here are tribalists.

Apparently, their thinking is that its only igbos that expose mohammed..see pic.
maby i should make my self clear ..i am from sweden ..were the muslim currently invade the country ...i live in usa ..my guy is from warri ..i speak a little ibo ..yoruba and hausa ..not much but a little ..i can pidgin and i know a lot about naija ..more than many naija ppl do about their own country ...i never been in naija but me and my guy go b there next year to get married ..im not ibo..yoruba..or hausa im swedish and proud... grin i also speak a little farsi and arabic ..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 3:57am On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:

That same peace should also find these murderers...

I lost a friend who went to school in jos... He was my best friend...

When he got there... He told me he has an hausa friend... He linked me up and we paired up as three good friends... As at feb. 2004... There was a fight/conflict among christians and muslims...

My friend told me he was safe at his friends place being a muslim...that they'll not come to his place to search for christians... But that idiot went and call his fellow hausa murderers to come and kill his friend who was a christian... That's how I lost my childhood friend...

I don't trust hausas... Born muslims or not...
im sorry my dear ..i have friends in jos and i ask how he can live there ..make him leave me a message every day so hes ok ..he said to me ...meeehhhh u wake up ..get dressed ..u go out ..come home ...man u just thank God for life undecided sorry u lost ur friend ..R.I.P
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Shut up!

Your faith doesn't believe in all prophets...but mohamed's prophecies alone...

Jesus never supported the killing of people... He urge us to love one another... But your Quran says that Mohamed says that killing a non believer of ur faith will give you virgins after life on earth...

Jesus christ preach peace... We follow peace and we don't compel you muslims to convert to christianity... We take our time to preach the gospel of Jesus to you people...

I beseech you to convert and give your life to christ and be safe...
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 4:30am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Ok, give us the intended meaning of that verse other than what i have said. undecided

Like seriously undecided

Smh!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by parisbookaddict(f): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Nina4u:
maby i should make my self clear ..i am from sweden ..were the muslim currently invade the country ...i live in usa ..my guy is from warri ..i speak a little ibo ..yoruba and hausa ..not much but a little ..i can pidgin and i know a lot about naija ..more than many naija ppl do about their own country ...i never been in naija but me and my guy go b there next year to get married ..im not ibo..yoruba..or hausa im swedish and proud... grin i also speak a little farsi and arabic ..

i understand this but the muslims will not..to them ,if u criticize mohammed then u must be igbo..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:

i understand this but the muslims will not..to them ,if u criticize mohammed then u mlust be igbo..
hahahaha there is over 210 spoken languages and dialects in nigeria and the cultural diversity is amazing so if i critizise islam i b ibo na? Hahaha what if i speak hausa i sayIna kwana aboki ... i fatan kun kasance mai lafiya ..i b boko haram?? I said Good morning my friend ... i hope you are fine ..in hausa ..lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Īna kwana Aboki ... i fatan kun kasance mai Lafiya ..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Annunaki(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
The op has too many old stories that has been trashed countlessly that i dont even know where to start from. Is that what is refraining you too?

Sharrap you guys never for once thrashed anything. All you do is obfuscate issues, use al taquiya and then run away from the threads claiming you have refuted it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
The forum change abookki na
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
And the foool now knows what i believe more than i do, what da hell is wrong ya, you've never made sense all along, now you inviting me to christianity? after all the hatred you've shown? gerrarahia!

You hypocritic baztard should revert from your evil ways of killing non-muslims...

F00L... Didn't you say your idi0tic religion isn't complete without believing on other prophets? And you acclaimed that Jesus Christ is a prophet... And I stated what christ preach... Which if you also believe in his words... You f00ls wouldn't be compelling people to join your accultic religion...

Try and be sensible... You've done nothing but spew trash... You're a typical feeble-minded person who's been brainwashed on the preaching of a rapist known as Mohamed...

Now, if you'd excuse me.... I'm not in your league of f00lishness... I've done everything possible to bring you to the light... But you've done nothing but to drag your dirty self into the hell that you've been told of...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Supremor(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-29}As we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be given in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool
"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

By forsaking houses, brethren, sisters nd all mean given all in sacrifice for God's service and in receiving all of dat in hundred folds is gaining everlasting nd eternal bliss wt christ; it has no promise of being given in marriage or married to anyone in heaven bt Christ so there's nothing contradictory in both passages. The prospect of living in eternal bliss wt Christ of course far transcends whatever pleasure, gains, friendship, asset we can possibly give up to pursue d course of Christ nd d Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by parisbookaddict(f): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahaha there is over 210 spoken languages and dialects in nigeria and the cultural diversity is amazing so if i critizise islam i b ibo na? Hahaha what if i speak hausa i sayIna kwana aboki ... i fatan kun kasance mai lafiya ..i b boko haram?? I said Good morning my friend ... i hope you are fine ..in hausa ..lol

Lol..Yes , i am , cheers and have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by parisbookaddict(f): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:

You hypocritic baztard should revert from your evil ways of killing non-muslims...

F00L... Didn't you say your idi0tic religion isn't complete without believing on other prophets? And you acclaimed that Jesus Christ is a prophet... And I stated what christ preach... Which if you also believe in his words... You f00ls wouldn't be compelling people to join your accultic religion...

Try and be sensible... You've done nothing but spew trash... You're a typical feeble-minded person who's been brainwashed on the preaching of a rapist known as Mohamed...

Now, if you'd excuse me.... I'm not in your league of f00lishness... I've done everything possible to bring you to the light... But you've done nothing but to drag your dirty self into the hell that you've been told of...

Yanabase i understand ur passion for exposing islam.. sorry to hear about the loss of ur friend in the hands of the muslims. .

But please dont insult the muslims.. they deserve our pity not insults..

from infants they where brainwashed to never question islam and that mohammed is the worlds most perfect man.. all lies which their brains have believed to be true. This can happen to anybody.. so refrain from using harsh words on them...

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahaha omg ..u made me laugh out loud ...if u read slowly it says in mathew 19:29 And everyone who has left houses...a brother a sister a wife a husband or children or land FOR MY NAMES SAKE SHALL...INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE ...So if u left ur wife because u belive in Jesus or ur husband cause u belive in jesus and so on ..Jesus promise us we will live forever and never die ...there is nothing about wives in heaven ...lmao
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Maamin:

Yishh! Says the perishing mutt!

WWJD ?= Love your Neighbour as yourself and pray for your enemies.
WWYD ?= I hate hausa/fulani... So what?

Who is a true Christian? = someone who is Christ like and follows the ways of Christ. grin

Can we say yanabasee is a true christian? = HELL NO! shocked

Even the gospel you trying to preach here rebukes you. Get a life! tongue

And if I'm not a true christian... Is it you that's a christian with your bigotry and sentimental sided judgement? Hell No... You're moronically inane with your underdeveloped manner of reasoning....

Your ineptly assumption on the basis that I don't pray for these baztards makes you a cretin... You assume like a f00l...

I hate hausas...and that doesn't make me go against my religion... Even God hates... He hated what went on in Sodom and Gomorrah.... God hated what Pharaoh did to his children.... Hating doesn't mean you'll kill becoz you hate... It means you frown at what they do...As a christian... I've frowned at the activities of these hausas...

Now, if you don't know anything about people... Don't act like you do... Coz you'll ridicule urself as a despicable f00l...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:

And if I'm not a true christian... Is it you that's a christian with your bigotry and sentimental sided judgement? Hell No... You're moronically inane with your underdeveloped manner of reasoning....

Your ineptly assumption on the basis that I don't pray for these baztards makes you a cretin... You assume like a f00l...

I hate hausas...and that doesn't make me go against my religion... Even God hates... He hated what went on in Sodom and Gomorrah.... God hated what Pharaoh did to his children.... Hating doesn't mean you'll kill becoz you hate... It means you frown at what they do...As a christian... I've frowned at the activities of these hausas...

Now, if you don't know anything about people... Don't act like you do... Coz you'll ridicule urself as a despicable f00l...

My friend shut up!!

You know nothing. Keep fooling around on NL calling yourself a follower of Christ!

Your ignoramousity is epic anyway!

Gerrarahere!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by basilico: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2015
The official name of the Boko Haram group is actually Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati wal-Jihad, which in Arabic means "People of the Sunnah (the practise and examples of the Prophet Muhammad's life) for Preaching and Jihad Group".

Really devout muslims following what the prophet practiced.
Founded by the late sheikh and now led by a sheikh.
Sheikhs it appears do not know Islam.

ShaheedBinAliyu:

laughing in Chinese... everything that pertain war in Islam is if war is wage against Islam... now book haram means NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION. and Islam teaches us to always find more knowledge..

go read your story book called bible and see those terrorist verses in there... I would so much love to post it but Quran told me never to involve in anything that will make an unbeliever insult Allah or Islam..

salam alaykum

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Scholar8200(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@Maamin, {Mattew19:28-29}
"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."
As we can see wives was among the promised reward of the hereafter(in heaven) to be given in hundredfold, what do husbands do with with wives? This actually contradicts matt22:29-30 that says no marriage in heaven. interesting cool
Now let's see:
but he shall receive an hundredfold [size=14pt]now in this time[/size], houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; [size=14pt]and in the world to come eternal life[/size].
Mark 10:30

29 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God’s sake, 30 who shall not receive manifold more [size=13pt]in this present time[/size], and [size=13pt]in the world to come life everlasting[/size].
Luke 18:29,30

mubarakopeyemi:

grin you busted them big time
NOT REALLY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2015
basilico:
The official name of the Boko Haram group is actually Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati wal-Jihad, which in Arabic means "People of the Sunnah (the practise and examples of the Prophet Muhammad's life) for Preaching and Jihad Group".

Really devout muslims following what the prophet practiced.
Founded by the late sheikh and now led by a sheikh.
Sheikhs it appears do not know Islam.

nah they are different... jamahtu wal-sunnah ain't violent. go google and read articles on it.. you will see its very different from book haram ...always making false claims .. in this 20th century... chai
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by carinmom(f): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2015
plappville:

Muhammad (stress be upon him) hate your ancestors with passion just because they were black. You are a slave to ArabIan god. You will go to hell because you are black.. tongue

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'[size=18pt]
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind. [/size]
Oh really, you are an ignoramus, and stop quoting something you have no knowledge of. There is distinction between sahih hadith and da'if ones and even false and fabricated ahadith. As an ignorant and brainwashed christian i guess you would never know the difference. Like i wrote earlier, go and sort all the lies and contradictions in your historical collections called book of god tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by basilico: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

nah they are different... jamahtu wal-sunnah ain't violent. go google and read articles on it.. you will see its very different from book haram ...always making false claims .. in this 20th century... chai

When will muslims stop lying?
Boko Haram is dedicated to following the sunna and practice of muhammad.which it does - kidnapping, killing etc non muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Maamin:

My friend shut up!!

You know nothing. Keep fooling around on NL calling yourself a follower of Christ!

Gerrarahere!

Despicable schnook... Imbecilic slowpoke... Deranged twit... Bastard son of a stupiid father...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
tartar9:
stop being a dunce,you've drifted from what I meant.

No I didn't . You said Christians are attacking muslims. Then I asked you to name any Christian group doing such and back up this act with the bible.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by tartar9(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
plappville:

No I didn't . You said Christians are attacking muslims. Then I asked you to name any Christian group doing such and back up this act with the bible.
go and check definitions of attack in your dictionary
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
carinmom:

Oh really, you are an ignoramus, and stop quoting something you have no knowledge of. There is distinction between sahih hadith and da'if ones and even false and fabricated ahadith. As an ignorant and brainwashed christian i guess you would never know the difference. Like i wrote earlier, go and sort all the lies and contradictions in your historical collections called book of god  tongue

Hahaha,  shame catch you uhm?  distinction in islamic books... grin. The ones that exposed the child molest prophet most are the ones u tagged fabricated  undecided?

Less I forget. Be informed that all islamic books were fabricated. The coran, hadiths and others. They are not divine that's why they contain hate, violence and killing.

You seem keen to slander the bible. This make you the most ignorant ever. Your prophet told you to respect the bible just like you respect the Coran. And you are here disobeying Muhammad. (stress be upon him). See allah is talking to you.

《O ye who believe! {Muslims} Believe in Allah and His Apostle, {Muhammad }the scripture which He hath sent to His Apostle {Coran} } and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). {Bible) Any who denieth Allah, His Angels, His Books, {bible and coran) His Apostles, {{ Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus}}and the Day of Judgement, hath gone far, far astray (4:136 AYA). Muslims make no distinction between this books. The Torah was given to Moses, and the Gospel of the Kingdom of God was given to Jesus. These are the books your allah is talking about here.

On the contrary, My bible told me to accuse and refuse Muhammad as a false prophet.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son. Now tell me, Who is ignorant?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Console youself with this as you have made up your mind to remain a slave to the Arabian god who call you (ship) slave... tongue

carinmom:

The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that , a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by plappville(f): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
tartar9:
go and check definitions of attack in your dictionary

Ask your kinda sister if you have one. Then come back and answer my question. . wink
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Maamin:

My friend shut up!!

Gerrarahere!

Sentimental f00l....

You have nothing to say... And you've never said anything sensible...

Why can't you excuse yourself from being stupiid by killing yourself...??

You don't have to display your infancy online...

Useless HIV stricken baztard... Go and kill your father... He's the reason why you've never been sensible all your life...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Sentimental f00l....

You have nothing to say... And you've never said anything sensible...

Why can't you excuse yourself from being stupiid by killing yourself...??

You don't have to display your infancy online...

Useless HIV stricken baztard... Go and kill your father... He's the reason why you've never been sensible all your life...

tongue I no longer read ur comment

Gerrarahere senseless troll grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Despicable schnook... Imbecilic slowpoke... Deranged twit... Bastard son of a stupiid father...

Shut your trap!..

You're a nuisance to this thread.

Why dont you just...

Gerrarahere! grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Maamin:

tongue I no longer read ur comment
Gerrarahere senseless troll grin
Sharrap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covering Of Hair For Christain Women, Is It Compulsory? / Understanding The Mystery And Meaning Of Masturbation / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.