Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do (8354 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Church Matchmaking: Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, Tells Them To Choose Each / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
The op has too many old stories that has been trashed countlessly that i dont even know where to start from. Is that what is refraining you too?

Yeah! It's definitely going to be a futile engagement, I see no reason why I should bother myself?
I can as well see the OP in the league of parisbookadict, annunaki, truthman2012 and so on, if not worse than them. These ones are not ready for the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
You are a big foool, you hear me? if buhari isnt your president then get the hell out of this country, you! are the boko-are-ram of whatever religion you belong to, all these f'latheaders that will seat behind a system and be spewing tantrums, but when they are outside they are the biggest cowards. s'cumbag! angry

You're pained...

I really don't care if you call me all sorts of names...I just don't like Hausas... They're murderers and they're wicked....

And Buhari isn't a President for Nigerians... But for Northerners... And you're attacking me becoz u've been favoured by the dullardian right? grin

Bastard! tongue
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are indeed a christian; christ like that is smiley

Ok... So the killing of innocent people... All to Islamize this country is Mohamed-like...Right?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Ok... So the killing of innocent people... All to Islamize this country is Mohamed-like...Right?

Aren't you christ-like?

And to your question, boko-are-rams do not represent Islam. Atleast they've bombed Mosques countless times. Infact they have killed more muslims than christians, so who is Islamizing who?

Obviously if you reason like a human being and not a goat, this should tell you that boko-are-rams do not represent Islam. But of course what do I expect from someone that reason like a goat?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

You're pained...
ofcourse, i'm bittered when i see fools that should have been used for menstruation, yapping rubbish.

I really don't care if you call me all sorts of names...I just don't like Hausas... They're murderers and they're wicked....
well, thats your own cup of "fura" if you dont like them. You are a nonentity, so nobody give a damn about who you like or not tongue

And Buhari isn't a President for Nigerians. But for Northerners,And you're attacking me becoz u've been favoured by the dullardian right? grin
whether you like it or not, buhari won and became president of NIGERIA, and he will be there till 2019, he is referred to as the president of the whole nation, so deal with it, or go drink expired "kunu"

Bastard! tongue
you are the bastard here, a bastard of this great nation Nigeria, instead of you praying for the acceleration to progress of the nation, you are praying for its ret'ardation. i'diot grin.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Aren't you christ-like?

And to your question, boko-are-rams do not represent Islam. Atleast they've bombed Mosques countless. Infact they have killed more muslims than christians, so who is Islamizing who?

Obviously if you reason like a human being and not a goat, this should tell you that boko-are-rams do not represent Islam. But of course what do I expect from someone that reason like a goat?

Don't you know that... Goats sometimes reason better than most humans like you?

Boko-haram destroy mosque that doesn't support their practise... This is murdering... And many hausas shield this people... Even when they do not support their motion... This ofcoz makes them all murderers... So, Mr human... You're a murderer and goats are better off u..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]Only f00ls finds it difficult to apprehend a statement... So if it doesn't make sense to you..then you're a f00l...

And I'll get over it... When hausa stop the killing.. Muslims or not...[/s]

You still not making any iota of sense...even the heavens will denounce such level of your malice and ignorance over a tribe for no reason whatsoever.

Deal with your hatred already!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ofcourse, i'm bittered when i see fools that should have been used for menstruation, yapping rubbish.

well, thats your own cup of "fura" if you dont like them. You are a nonentity, so nobody give a damn about who you like or not tongue

whether you like it or not, buhari won and became president of NIGERIA, and he will be there till 2019, he is referred to as the president of the whole nation, so deal with it, or go drink expired "kunu"

you are the bastard here, a bastard of this great nation Nigeria, instead of you praying for the acceleration to progress of the nation, you are praying for its ret'ardation. i'diot grin.

Lol.... Kill yourself son, you've got no value on this part of the world... You're a terrorist... And God will punish you over the lives that...you and your fellow hausa/fulani/bokoharam brothers have taken all in the name of religion...

F00lz will kill non-muslims just becoz some useless quran writings promised them some imaginary virgins in Valhalla...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
Boko Haram is a symptom of a much wider problem then terror and of murder .. The head of the snake is Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shia Iran but the west is not ready to make war with any of these nations.
Islamic terrorism has always been in Nigeria. This Boko Haram just happens to morph itself along the lines of Al Quada.
Until the western world recognizes the real agenda of Islam which is world domination by any means necessary it must wake up one day to a Mushroom cloud which Iran will initiate and we do not need prophecy to know.....
It is unfolding before our eyes and the western leaders are sleeping....
Muslims never quote this part. They always quote the part that says that if you kill one innocent person it would seem like you have killed the whole of humanity. I wonder what Quran would say to the killing of thousands of innocent people.....
The Quran fully approves of killing innocent people, because no infidel can possibly BE innocent. Or even human, actually. Their whole guilt is in not being Muslims.....
Most people (regardless of religion) are good and they don't want to hurt other human beings. Islam specifically has a number of good principles for its followers. But it does not extend to non-believers....
Non believers should be expelled, subdued, killed or controlled as per the Islamic scriptures. I am not saying all Muslims do it......But the scripture has some major issues. It is not as beautiful as some muslims quote ...
Parts of Islamic scripture are below. If someone believes in it and blindly follows it, he will soon be capable of committing extremely cruel things:
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
(people of the book are Jews and Christians)
Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew. If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them"
This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country)
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves
Quran (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist"
Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."
Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "The hand should be cut off for stealing something that is worth a quarter of a Dinar or more."
Sahih Bukhari 8:81:780
The peaceful religion of Islam says Islam is a religion of peace ....Na so ??

laughing in Chinese... everything that pertain war in Islam is if war is wage against Islam... now book haram means NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION. and Islam teaches us to always find more knowledge..

go read your story book called bible and see those terrorist verses in there... I would so much love to post it but Quran told me never to involve in anything that will make an unbeliever insult Allah or Islam..

salam alaykum
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yeah! It's definitely going to be a futile engagement, I see no reason why I should bother myself?
I can as well see the OP in the league of parisbookadict, annunaki, truthman2012 and so on, if not worse than them. These ones are not ready for the truth.

If they are not ready for the truth, why dont you provide the so called truth for the benefit of those viewing this thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
cc:yanabasee

am sure you never read bible... its inside bible that we are to marry 100 wives in heaven..

why are you people always arguing about what you have absolutely no knowledge about xef
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

You still not making any iota of sense...even the heavens will denounce such level of your malice and ignorance over a tribe for no reason whatsoever.

Deal with your hatred already!

How will you apprehend me when u don't have a brain?

Kidz sha... grin always being stupiid...
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol.... Kill yourself son, you've got no value on this part of the world... You're a terrorist... And God will punish you over the lives that...you and your fellow hausa/fulani/bokoharam brothers have taken all in the name of religion...
see, i told ya earlier, you are a nonentity, all you've written are your opinion, and they will rot in you because, nobody cares!

[s]F00lz will kill non-muslims just becoz some useless quran writings promised them some imaginary virgins in Valhalla...[/s]
Another statement from you that holds no water, and this also will rot in you, without anybody caring to listen to it. goat! angry.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

am sure you never read bible... its inside bible that we are to marry 100 wives in heaven..

why are you people always arguing about what you have absolutely no knowledge about xef

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hundred virgins.... tongue

So, All what your Allah is doing now is to look for hundred virgins and keep for each and everyone of you? grin

Lol.... Konji bastardz..... grin
And all you have to do is to kill just to get hundred virgins from your Allah... grin .... I need to join this islam... Hundred virgins for me alone... Bad guy! cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

If they are not ready for the truth, why dont you provide the so called truth for the benefit of those viewing this thread? undecided

A link is up there for em smiley
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Scholar8200(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

go read your story book called bible and see those terrorist verses in there... I would so much love to post it but Quran told me never to involve in anything that will make an unbeliever insult Allah or Islam..
salam alaykum
On the basis of the highlighted, I assume you are sure of that below.
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Kindly tell us where the highlighted is; book, chapter and verse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
see, i told ya earlier, you are a nonentity, all you've written are your opinion, and they will rot in you because, nobody cares!

Another statement from you that holds no water, and this also will rot in you, without anybody caring to listen to it. goat! angry.

One of you just affirm that... You konji rapist have been promised hundred virgins after death... grin

Mumu... You'll never get sense... TFU well well... grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Rilwayne001: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Don't you know that... Goats sometimes reason better than most humans like you? Boko-haram destroy mosque that doesn't support their practise... This is murdering... And many hausas shield this people... Even when they do not support their motion... This ofcoz makes them all murderers... So, Mr human... You're a murderer and goats are better off u..

Okay.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hundred virgins.... tongue

So, All what your Allah is doing now is to look for hundred virgins and keep for each and everyone of you? grin

Lol.... Konji bastardz..... grin
And all you have to do is to kill just to get hundred virgins from your Allah... grin .... I need to join this islam... Hundred virgins for me alone... Bad guy! cool

Google it...it's in your Bible na .
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]One of you just affirm that... You konji rapist have been promised hundred virgins after death... grin

Mumu... You'll never get sense... TFU well well... grin[/s]
you've never made sense, i dont expect you to make one now, look at him laughing at his foolishness, and he is even proud of it, chai! common sense is not common.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Scholar8200:
On the basis of the highlighted, I assume you are sure of that below.
Kindly tell us where the highlighted is; book, chapter and verse.

Google is your friend bro... posting it for you will be too easy
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Scholar8200(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Google is your friend bro... posting it for you will be too easy
You made the claim, then prove it. It will be cowardly to refer to Google. Just write it in this order: Book- , Chapter- , Verse- ,.
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Google it...it's in your Bible na .
State categorically, the chapter and verses....
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you've never made sense, i dont expect you to make one now, look at him laughing at his foolishness, and he is even proud of it, chai! common sense is not common.

F00lish goat.... Pained bastard! grin

Die... You f00L.... tongue
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]F00lish goat.... Pained bastard! grin

Die... You f00L....[/s] tongue
its clear that you have nothing to say, and its making you laugh cluelessly, i'm sure you will think very well before yapping rubbish on some other thread where i am, get the hell outta my face!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nina4u(f): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wait ..hold up ..100 virgins??What? shocked in the bible? ..kindly post bible verse and author... Hahahaha dem muslims clearly has no knowledge of the bible other than that the Quran promise them 77 virgins or 72 for killing non muslims ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

How will you apprehend me when u don't have a brain?

Kidz sha... grin always being stupiid...

You are full of hate, probably from a broken home..the worse is that you are deranged and lost.

May Christ peace find u! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
Wait ..hold up ..100 virgins??What? shocked in the bible? ..kindly post bible verse and author... Hahahaha dem muslims clearly has no knowledge of the bible other than that the Quran promise them 77 virgins or 72 for killing non muslims ...
Well i don't fully agree to his assertion, but the bible also supports marriage in heaven, do you agree or not?
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A link is up there for em smiley

Provide the truth here not a link! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Maamin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Well i don't fully agree to his assertion, but the bible also supports marriage in heaven, do you agree or not?

Where? angry

Quote the verse..
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by yanabasee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
lexiconkabir:
its clear that you have nothing to say, and its making you laugh cluelessly, i'm sure you will think very well before yapping rubbish on some other thread where i am, get the hell outta my face!

Imagine this goat oh! grin

Hausa baztards!....

Murderers!

Rapists....

Criminalz...

Thunder will fire all of you!
Re: Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]Imagine this goat oh! grin

Hausa baztards!....

Murderers!

Rapists....

Criminalz...

Thunder will fire all of you![/s]
look at a kangaroo that is high on weed, calling someone a goat, always laughing cluelessly like gej, you need to go and wash your head at river nile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding The Mystery And Meaning Of Masturbation / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday? / Love Is Sweeter Than Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.