Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. (3686 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / I Cant Approach A Girl@20 / I Cant Approach A Girl @ 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2015
All the girls i've dated in the past are the ones making the first move.

I dunno if i'm just scared ot what? Inferiority complex?

I'm quite a good conversationalist with well stocked vocab.

But to just approach a girl for the first time and start saying rubbish and at the end of the day ask for her number is a BIG no no for me.

Advice pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmm...

ETT cheesy.
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by IamLEGEND1: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2015
eeeeiiiiyyaaa
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by CaroLyner(f): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2015
is this what you woke up to think of early in the morning?

1 Like

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by eyeon(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2015
You mustn't approach them bro... Unless you're tryna be like one guy you think you like his moves.
But if you must; just meet her when she's strolling alone. You talk say you sabi talk naa... #Goodluck
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
All the girls i've dated in the past are the ones making the first move.

I dunno if i'm just scared ot what? Inferiority complex?

I'm quite a good conversationalist with well stocked vocab.

But to just approach a girl for the first time and start saying rubbish and at the end of the day ask for her number is a BIG no no for me.

Advice pls

Have you heard of the advanced bang rule?

1 Like

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by Djicemob: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2015
conversationalist

Been long i heard this word

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by eyeon(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
When a man is in love... Anything can be possible my dear... Even vigil ain't a thing.
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
CONFIDENCE. CONFIDENCE. CONFIDENCE.
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by wtfCode: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
remember, all dicks rises up every morning.
He'll come back to his senses b4 the noon.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by eyeon(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2015
Djicemob:
conversationalist
Now this ma nigga can read some words with comprehension. Allow him naa.
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by wilybebsy(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
Fine girl winkwink
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:

Lol no grin. I just thought about it last night because another girl was hitting on me.

Maybe if i dont make the move, they take the initiative
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by ericessien24: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Guy I dey your shoes, but I dey use person close to any babe I want to get her. And it dey work for me.
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2015
eyeon:
You mustn't approach them bro... Unless you're tryna be like one guy you think you like his moves.
But if you must; just meet her when she's strolling alone. You talk say you sabi talk naa... #Goodluck

I find it hard to take a girl's no on the first meeting.

Ion want to be like other guys.

I'll be like, when she's about to go around an intersection, "Thanks for giving me your time *with a smile*, hope to see u again?"
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Demigods:

Have you heard of the advanced bang rule?
No bro. Enlighten me smiley
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2015
modelmike7:
CONFIDENCE. CONFIDENCE. CONFIDENCE.

cheesy. Been hearing that since the age of Dinosaurs.

Buh, maybe ion have enuff
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2015
ericessien24:
Guy I dey your shoes, but I dey use person close to any babe I want to get her. And it dey work for me.

Lol grin. Thats not the best o.

My way is to make friends with the girl first. Then all other things will be added smiley
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by 2kris(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2015
CaroLyner:
u can advice him on ladies latest breaking point
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by eyeon(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I find it hard to take a girl's no on the first meeting.

Ion want to be like other guys.

I'll be like, when she's about to go around an intersection, "Thanks for giving me your time *with a smile*, hope to see u again?"
Before that first meeting; give her several eye contacts that will make her know at least that this guy likes her... Then after your first conversation, ask for her number and be cool wether or not she complies.
Just be real, say it how you want it. Even if it fails, that confidence will now be coming to stay. Be real. #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by ericessien24: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Lol grin. Thats not the best o.

My way is to make friends with the girl first. Then all other things will be added smiley
that na long thing, this one na straight to the point, no be essay
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2015
ericessien24:
that na long thing, this one na straight to the point, no be essay

I bet with that method, she'll not completely love you.

But if you start.out as friends, there'll be love...assured
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
eyeon:
Before that first meeting; give her several eye contacts that will make her know at least that this guy likes her... Then after your first conversation, ask for her number and be cool wether or not she complies.
Just be real, say it how you want it. Even if it fails, that confidence will now be coming to stay. Be real. #MyOpinion

I get you bro.

But i have sisters, when they talk about guys that ask for their number on first meeting, i just recoil.

Plus, the way they treat the guys ehnn... Dey make me fear
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by ericessien24: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I bet with that method, she'll not completely love you.

But if you start.out as friends, there'll be love...assured
when you nak a girl, forget sge don love you be dat, unless she be olonsho
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2015
ericessien24:
when you nak a girl, forget sge don love you be dat, unless she be olonsho

LOOL. 60% of naija girls are unofficial.oloshos bro
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
You should grow up first! For now, face ya studies tongue
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by eyeon(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I get you bro.

But i have sisters, when they talk about guys that ask for their number on first meeting, i just recoil.

Plus, the way they treat the guys ehnn... Dey make me fear
If you really want to learn how to approach them... Just start it. Don't mind how others failed.
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by fullstreets: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Dia is medication for it. Small bottle of Orijin bitters with sprite, drink it all in 10mins, u will approach Lucifer's younger sister Lucinda with no fear in ur mind talk less of a Nigerian babe. Don't thank me.

1 Like

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

No bro. Enlighten me smiley

It's a book u read on how to talk to and get any girl. Can Google it, its by charlesnneji, u can give me a token I will send d book via email

Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2015
eyeon:
If you really want to learn how to approach them... Just start it. Don't mind how others failed.

Thanks bro. Lemme go out and conquer cheesy
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Manager123:
You should grow up first! For now, face ya studies tongue

Embrace your inner retardation bro
Re: Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Demigods:

It's a book u read on how to talk to and get any girl. Can Google it, its by charlesnneji, u can give me a token I will send d book via email

Ion need any book to get a girl bro.

Thanks anyways cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Be Like {photos} / What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) / I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.