Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? (2371 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / Do You Still Trust Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by hojimma(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2009
[color=#550000][/color]I beg make una try explain this one to me if its possibility at all at all. you work so hard to establish a relationship with one girl but then you never know if she's face down/ass up with someone.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by loyeruope: 7:31am On May 13, 2009
It has been my experience that the only way to make someone trustworthy is to trust them and the way to make them untrustworthy is to distrust them.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by sleekdoc: 12:18pm On May 13, 2009
@ Topic

NO! dont even think about it
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by prittigrrr(f): 1:17pm On May 13, 2009
The better question is "Can Girls In Nigeria Trust Naija Guys Abroad to Be Faithful?"
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by hollandis(f): 1:20pm On May 13, 2009
Trust?? shocked
You are kidding!!!! grin
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by tboy1(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2009
Yes u can [b]but [/b]the communication btw u and her must be very strong
There still loads of trustworthy ladies in naija
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by hojimma(m): 2:26am On May 14, 2009
now everyone know that girls that dey for naija are on another level, especially these college chiks. when you think you know them, you will be so so suprised at some of the things they really do. why are some of you guys posting saying "don't even try it?", if you can't, then how person suppose find someone @ home to consider marriage na?
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by yme1(f): 2:38am On May 14, 2009
in as much as you play your cards well,
no probs undecided
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42am On May 14, 2009
Lmfao at the topic. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by biina: 4:53am On May 14, 2009
never been a fan of love across the seas undecided
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by Pataki: 5:47am On May 14, 2009
Yes you can. There are still loads of trustworthy and faithful women in Nigeria. And there are tonnes of she-devils as well.

biina:

never been a fan of love across the seas undecided
Why is that? We all have our preferences though.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by Czarskit(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2009
~ N.O ~ Sum gals r gud but d dudes in 9ja r beta ~
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by na2day2(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2009
prittigrrr:

The better question is "Can Girls In Nigeria Trust Naija Guys Abroad to Be Faithful?"

stick to the topic, u know u girls cheat with a straight face and lie with and even straighter face angry angry angry
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by erico2k2(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2009
@poster
if you are thinking of trusting a girl in 9ja b4 you marry you go wait tire,I have heard of girls in the middle of the Biz and answering calls to thier guy from abroad, just cos she cant ignore his call and the funiest thing is, the guy banging the girl right there is cool with it all,
Advice, if you are looking to marry,, package yourself shine your eyes well well, grab one fine chic marry sharp sharp, cos since you went abroad, you are not intune with wagwan in 9ja so guyman turn mugug and mugu turn guymen.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by hojimma(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2009
@erico---well said oo. na truth you dey speak. you see my problem is that I've been toasting this gal, sending money, spending money on calling cards, sending gifts, and such, so I've invested time (over a year now) and money and I really wan see if she's worth it. but you just never know what these chiks do, especially when she's cute and other guys dey pursue 'am
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by opsydudu(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2009
@poster above

stop sending money and gifts. Watch her reaction and see if she like (not even love) you for who you are.

I have friends both male and female involve in this long distant shit, it works for few who don't mind what the other partner is doing behind them and for most it doesn't really work.

out of sight is out of mind,
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by justwise(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2009
hojimma:

[color=#550000][/color]I beg make una try explain this one to me if its possibility at all at all. you work so hard to establish a relationship with one girl but then you never know if she's face down/ass up with someone.

Very interesting, i'm struggling to trust one as i'm thinking about marrying from home, i don't want to be made fool of. This is a hard one honestly.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by erico2k2(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2009
@hojimma,
this are the reality we got to face my guy, as suggested by opsydud, stop sending money and gift, from my observation, this tends to send wrong impresions to gals back home,as Im typing to you at the moment, Im in 9ja with my laptop,see even if you resemble Monkey and have a good car girls would fall over you, so my guy if you think you have spent or invested so much on this chic try involve your families if you are not getting married ASAP, even that is %10 assurance cos she can travel go run package for somewhere else, man you cant win oh, SO what do you do, shine eye package urself marry am sharp sharp oh,because believe me, if another guy come from Uk nd land marriage arrangements for her in front of har parents man the girl go say yesooooooo, that the situation wey 9ja find itself be that ohh embarassed
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by JJYOU: 10:32am On May 14, 2009
erico2k2:

@hojimma,
this are the reality we got to face my guy, as suggested by opsydud, stop sending money and gift, from my observation, this tends to send wrong impresions to gals back home,as Im typing to you at the moment, Im in 9ja with my laptop,see even if you resemble Monkey and have a good car girls would fall over you, so my guy if you think you have spent or invested so much on this chic try involve your families if you are not getting married ASAP, even that is %10 assurance cos she can travel go run package for somewhere else, man you cant win oh, SO what do you do, shine eye package urself marry am sharp sharp oh,because believe me, if another guy come from Uk nd land marriage arrangements for her in front of har parents man the girl go say yesooooooo, that the situation wey 9ja find itself be that ohh embarassed
are there no naija girls where u are? why must you limit yourself to naija girls for that matter?
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by Ben13: 11:10am On May 14, 2009
Naija gurls can be trusted to be unfaithful anywhere, anytime.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2009
JJYOU, no there are no 9ja wife material where we at and yes we are limited to 9ja girls only cos we are talking bout marrying from 9ja Capri?
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by dexaler: 3:12pm On May 14, 2009
Sure; only if u can trust your hungry dog to guard your pot of meat. cry
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by spikedcylinder: 3:17pm On May 14, 2009
prittigrrr:

A girl after my heart. . . . grin
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by prittigrrr(f): 3:46pm On May 14, 2009
na2day?:

stick to the topic, u know u girls cheat with a straight face and lie with and even straighter face angry angry angry

This is still on topic. It is ironic that this question is being asked and the women are being derided as cheaters when there is story after story and thread after thread about guys abroad cheating with, marrying, and having children with foreign ladies with the ulterior motive to return to their Naija sweethearts. I am not bashing anyone; but, I stand by my original post. The question needs to be asked whether the guy who demands fidelity on the part of the lady in Nigeria is giving her the same fidelity and faithfulness while he is abroad; or, is he bedding a temporary girlfriend until he is ready and able to wed the intended madam from Nigeria.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by onlinejack(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2009
It is all a matter of the mind. Some guys and babes are natural cheats. So pursuing this thread this far wont solve anything.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On May 14, 2009
prittigrrr:

The question needs to be asked whether the guy who demands fidelity on the part of the lady in Nigeria is giving her the same fidelity and faithfulness while he is abroad; or, is he bedding a temporary girlfriend until he is ready and able to wed the intended madam from Nigeria.

Oh gawd. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by kay2henry(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2009
it is very hard to trust ur babe , wen u live the airport, cuz even in your own face she is cheating on you,talk more thet u r in abroad oh pari ni yen, lol
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by zoomzu(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2009
4get about UK-9ja relationship, babe leaving in the same street with her guy dey cheat. wetin we com dey talk.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by na2day2(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2009
prittigrrr:

This is still on topic. It is ironic that this question is being asked and the women are being derided as cheaters when there is story after story and thread after thread about guys abroad cheating with, marrying, and having children with foreign ladies with the ulterior motive to return to their Naija sweethearts. I am not bashing anyone; but, I stand by my original post. The question needs to be asked whether the guy who demands fidelity on the part of the lady in Nigeria is giving her the same fidelity and faithfulness while he is abroad; or, is he bedding a temporary girlfriend until he is ready and able to wed the intended madam from Nigeria.

it is a dog eat dog world in the circle of the 21st century relationships. i have met so many AA women that were just out to deceive me and get my money and they are so smooth at telling u all about how they feel for u, unfortunately for them my mama trained me well, a few questions here and there, a few test here and there and the true human shows up, so please dont give me that temporary gf crap, it happens both ways. as for the naija girls here, they pretty much do the same, last month, a naija girl who was working for a well known company heard they were laying off folks in thousands, and this nigerian dude who is her friend was laid off too, sharp sharp she went to her white boyfriend and said she wanted to get married, within the same week they go married in court. now that is all nice and good except that nigerian girls like big weddings and a week quick wedding dont just cut it, if that is not deceit i dont know what else is . like i said stick to the original topic
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by na2day2(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh gawd. . . . grin grin grin

i go offer u slap offering ooo angry angry angry
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by lizzyA(f): 7:16pm On May 14, 2009
Yes,we still have alot of trustworthy girls back home,but it all depends on d girls exposure and finacial status atimes.
Re: Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? by henrycain: 7:20pm On May 14, 2009
I think niaja guys abroad are more open minded than those at home and as such would  trust the babes at home.Secondly the guys away would want it as a status thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: Who Is A Mugu? / Am I Selfish!!? / The Beauty Of The Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.