Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

When He Says "Its Over" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says "Its Over" (23220 Views)

When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When She Says "Its Over" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Every love affair is a potential hit or miss and no matter how careful a lady may be,she has no control over the type of feelings a man has for her but she can only try to be the best she can.

But one fact many ladies have failed to understand is that most guys see every lady they meet as a task they must unravel and once a man takes you to bed,he has fully unraveled you and he has made a conquest meaning you become part of his sexual conquest hence an addition to the statistics.

In 8 out o 10 cases,the moment a man takes you to bed,you lose your sexual value and even if it happened once,it is enough for him to write down your name as part of the ladies he has taken down and will not hesitate to talk about this to his friends.

When your man says it is over after he has slept with you,he is actually telling you that he is tired of you and he needs to concentrate on the next task of bringing the next lady down.

Any lady going into a new relationship must try to be sexually disciplined and and not hurriedly serve herself as a sex dish or if possible go into a sexless affair(very very possible) to prevent callous men from taking undue advantage of them....you don't have to give sex for love and a man who will be with you will always be with you even if you insist on no sex before marriage irrespective of your status as a virgin or not.

I know that many young unmarried ladies can't just withstand the pressure from many sweet tongued guys who will not mind begging to bed you just to turn vampires after they succeed but then as a lady,just understand that when a guy says its over but has not taken you to bed,you have nothing to lose and you simply walk away with your shoulders high but when he says its over after he has then simply bow out,accept your loss and move on to the next potential explorer.

One of the major reasons many ladies remain single for long is because of sexual recklessness.As i wrote in the previous piece,no matter how uncaring you may think you are as a lady,the truth remains that for every one man that sleeps with you,about 10 men have done same because that guy will tell a very close friend who will tell another 3 and this 3 will surely tell another 5 and on and on until the news come back to hunt you when that man who is about to take you to the alter gets to know and even if it was in the past,no sane man loves to hear ugly stories about the woman he wants to marry so the more guys you go to bed with,the more you lose your value...

Hope this makes sense.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Mediapace: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Op don turn his article to season film!!!

I'm not watching out kankan
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by vizkiz: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
you need work grin

I have never ever and will never ever say to a lady "it is over" but my previous relationships has been the faults of the ladies (though i am always tired of them before it happens) As a guy, you put yourself on the safe side by being the victim so one girl will not come tomorrow and start saying "you broke my heart, you used and dump me" grin

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by layla129(f): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Op don turn his article to season film!!!

I'm not watching out kankan

Lmao. Did he force you to watch out?

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:
Watch out tonight for another factual and very thought provoking piece from me.....

Have a productive day.
Guy..why??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by ChappyChase: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Make I park here.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Mediapace: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2016
So he wan keep us on awaiting result till dawn just because he knows he will grace FP
layla129:

Lmao. Did he force you to watch out?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
K K K
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Brymo: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2016
Bring it on, bring it on!
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
vizkiz:
you need work grin
you need work too tongue

3 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by wordbank(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

you need work too tongue
And you need work too
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2016
wordbank:
And you need work too
And you need work too tongue

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by wordbank(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

And you need work too tongue
We just need a face to face
You can pick the time and the place
You spent some time away
Now you need to forward and give me all the work work work work work work

2 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by 100Cents: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Watch out for wetin ?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
Lalasticlala how are you?quite a while...please see this...thanks.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
Smh so cos a guy who didnt make me happy say its over

Den i shd b bothered?
New joke of d year

Whoever tells me its over is free to go

I hate troubles

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2016

Den i shd b bothered?
New joke of d year

I hate troubles.

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Den i shd b bothered?
New joke of d year

I hate troubles.

Sure he is free to go but it is better for you if he will not put your name in that list except yyou dont care to be one of them.

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Sure he is free to go but it is better for you if he will not put your name in that list except yyou dont care to be one of them.

He can do wat he wanna

4 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

He can do wat he wanna
Lobatan
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 5:17pm On May 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Lobatan

smiley dats me for u if anybody want to b doing like LORD RAH in my life i become his DARKEN RAH THRONE

3 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 5:20pm On May 05, 2016
Before a guy says it is over, the lady must have seen signs except she was blinded with whatever. So when a man says it is over, me look at him and say also it is over BOLDLY, even if I do not mean it undecided

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:
Before a guy says it is over, the lady must have seen signs except she was blinded with whatever. So when a man says it is over, me look at him and say also it is over BOLDLY, even if I do not mean it undecided
Even if you weren't serious about it. How could you let your man go like that

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
DeeTus:
Even if you weren't about it. How could you let your man go like that
Sweeney you don't keep stuffs that do not belong to you, if he says it is over then I have no right to keep him back. For me, even if it hurts I'd let's go

7 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by HoneyB10(f): 5:47pm On May 05, 2016
Toks2008:
Every love affair is a potential hit or miss and no matter how careful a lady may be,she has no control over the type of feelings a man has for her but she can only try to be the best she can.

But one fact many ladies have failed to understand is that most guys see every lady they meet as a task they must unravel and once a man takes you to bed,he has fully unraveled you and he has made a conquest meaning you become part of his sexual conquest hence an addition to the statistics.

In 8 out o 10 cases,the moment a man takes you to bed,you lose your sexual value and even if it happened once,it is enough for him to write down your name as part of the ladies he has taken down and will not hesitate to talk about this to his friends.

In most cases.When a man says it is over after he has slept with you,he is actually telling you that he is tired of you and he needs to concentrate on the next task of bringing the next lady down...when a guy says its over,he is actually telling you to give yourself to the next guy because he has conquered you and you no longer matter to him and some will not even mind asking their friends to continue from where they stop.

No matter how i preach to guys to maintain a proper decorum,guys will always be guys...the best i can do is to advice ladies that the best they can do for themselves is to be sexually disciplined and try as much as they can to prevent callous men from taking undue advantage of them....you don't have to give sex for love and a man who will be with you will always be with you even if you insist on no sex before marriage irrespective of your status as a virgin or not.

Oh yes i know this is difficult and i know that many young unmarried ladies can't just withstand the pressure from many sweet tongued guys who will not mind begging to bed you just to turn vampires after they succeed but then as a lady,just understand that when a guy says its over but has not taken you to bed,you have nothing to lose but when he says its over after he has then simply bow out,accept your loss and move on to the next potential explorer.

One of the major reasons many ladies remain single for long is because of sexual recklessness.As i wrote in the previous piece,no matter how uncaring you may think you are as a lady,the truth remains that for every one man that sleeps with you,about 10 men have done same because that guy will tell a very close friend who will tell another 3 and this 3 will surely tell another 5 and on and on until the news come back to hunt you when that man who is about to take you to the alter gets to know and even if it was in the past,no sane man loves to hear ugly stories about the woman he wants to marry so the more guys you go to bed with,the more you lose your value...

Hope this makes sense.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
OP, your post is very biased.

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweeney you don't keep stuffs that do not belong to you, if he says it is over then I have no right to keep him back. For me, even if it hurts I'd let's go
It's pretty much inevitable!

cheesy

You sound so mean! grin
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
DeeTus:
OP, your post is very biased.
Abeg explain.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
DeeTus:
It's pretty much inevitable!

cheesy

You sound so mean! grin
I am actually talking outta experience, so believe me, letting go hurts less.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

I am actually talking outta experience, so believe me, letting go hurts less.
Oh i see.

Well, it's okay. You'll surely get your dream man someday.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
DeeTus:
Oh i see.

Well, it's okay. You'll surely get your dream man someday.
Thank you very much
Anyway, how are you doing this evening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.